Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Brutal]IVFpill.

That's normal

He doesn't do literally nothing. He doesn't have a clinic or a hospital, what am I supposed to do? I can't automatically just get his job

To make GOOD money, yes. There are too many doctors and it drives down salaries. Once I graduate I will earn decently but not enough to live like a rich person

You are paranoid
then dont enter medical school because with this mentality you wont survive the 12 years of studying and better do something else easier for you.

then dont enter medical school because with this mentality
What mentality? How are you supposed to work har knowing there is no light at the end of the tunnel as an ugly blackpilled manlet?
do something else easier for you.
CA education is easy but the job is harder, longer working hours and I might have to travel somewhere. What do I pick between the two

What mentality? How are you supposed to work har knowing there is no light at the end of the tunnel as an ugly blackpilled manlet?

CA education is easy but the job is harder, longer working hours and I might have to travel somewhere. What do I pick between the two
Dr

my half brother was conceived through IVF and he's like 5'2, very skinny and a giga autist
Brutal for him- he belongs here yet he doesn’t even know it.

I’ve always said, the biggest truecels are never on .is
This is a lot to read. Let me sit down with a beer. I hope it's pro-IVF rather than anti.
Anti, 100%
Same. I would be dead if not for modern technology, I was born FOUR months too early.

That said, IVF is a curse. It's humans thinking they can play god
Just like Icarus, we’re flying too close to the sun.

The fact everyone needs fertility treatment now instead of just, well, fucking, is concerning. Why does no one seem to care about this medical anomaly?