Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

3d printed euthanasia machine

S

suicideproject

Greycel
'End your life with the press of a button': 'Dr Death' launches the world's first 3D-printed euthanasia machine - complete with a detachable coffin
  • 'Dr Death' Philip Nitschke launched world's first 3D-printed euthanasia machine
  • Named Sarco, euthanasia machine allows people to end their own lives inside
  • The capsule then detaches and doubles as a coffin for the deceased individual
  • Dr Nitschke and Alexander Bannink designed the machine in the Netherlands
46C2737B00000578-5124095-image-a-48_1511865237488.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...printed-euthanasia-machine.html#ixzz5AZgGH3Jc

Even if it's 100% peaeful you'll still have some thoughts in your head like "maybe I'll be better/find another cope". You need to be in really suicidal mood to end your life even with this.

Even if it's 100% peaeful you'll still have some thoughts in your head like "maybe I'll be better/find another cope". You need to be in really suicidal mood to end your life even with this.
there have been many times in my life where I would've pressed the button without hesitation

there have been many times in my life where I would've pressed the button without hesitation
Yes, but the problem is to have this button near you when you really ready for it.

Liquid nitrogen then fills the capsule after the user activates the machine, causing a peaceful death within minutes as oxygen drops.

Peaceful? With liquid nitrogen? No thank you, I want to be warm and comfy when I die. I predict this will flop.

Good idea though, 10/10 design, he just needs a different method of execution.

It doubles as a coffin

QONVIyz.gif

Where do I get the files for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back