Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Coolest/Best/Easiest Suicide Method Ever

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
274f6e3a-4057-11e8-b6d9-57447a4b43e5_1280x720_214836.jpg

Called the “Sarco”, short for sarcophagus, the 3D-printed machine invented by Australian euthanasia activist Philip Nitschke and Dutch designer Alexander Bannink comes with a detachable coffin, mounted on a stand that contains a nitrogen canister.

“The person who wants to die presses the button and the capsule is filled with nitrogen. He or she will feel a bit dizzy but will then rapidly lose consciousness and die,” said Nitschke, who has been dubbed “Dr Death” for his work to legalise euthanasia.
AKA it is completely painless and failsafe. The only way it won't work is if the pipes are jammed or something. It is planned to come out by the end of this year.
the design will be put online as an open-source document for people to download.

“That means that anybody who wants to build the machine can download the plans and 3D-print their own device,” Nitschke said.
That means your country isn't guarding you from getting this. The plans are also free.
Printing cost is only an estimate at this point, but probably around €1000 ($1500)”.
The only major disadvantages is that it is very expensive and you need access to a relatively modern 3d printing machine. You can get the 3d printer access from a company willing to print it for you.
The entry test he refers to is an online questionnaire, which is intended to assess the mental wellbeing of potential users, in order to judge whether or not they are a suitable candidate for taking their own life.
Just answer like you are not depressed. Lie if you get schnizophrenia and stuff. I would also like to note that it is reusable after the first coffin is used up, just add in another base. So your family can sell it to gain back their money, already got their coffin, and your body is peaceful. I also think you need to buy nitrogen liquid for this, its
EDIT: if money is a problem and you live in the US, donate plasma to get money. If outside of US you should be able to save up on NEETbux right?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

This would be a great gift

Yes please. Where do I sign up?

Irony of lifefuel being a new suicide method - only on incels.is.

Put in a sound/Tv system and die tuning to your favorite song or tv show

finally something useful unlike those nintendo toys

I want one of those.

Suicide is for the weak. JFL at ye if you rope :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Hey I could stream my demise from inside the coffin lol

Could it be possible for an incel to moneymaxx and ascend by selling suicide pods to other incels :think::think::think:

Does anybody know what size 3d printer you need to print out the sarco? I can't find it.

any nightclub should have these. If you get rejected there should be suicide booths outside, cleansing the genetic trash.

i need dis in my life m8. i have 1500 already. I've never even seen a 3d printer though.

You don’t need a machine for nitrogen/ helium Suicide

You can do it yourself. Dr nietschke even describes it in his book. This machine is PR

I’ll miss the ol’ reliable rope :feelsrope:. This is too fool proof though!

This thing is for low T sissies. Rope like a man

Now make one that lets me switch bodies with chad

can i get one that'll give me a blowjob while it's powering up though?

This thing is for low T sissies. Rope like a man
Just spend your last moments in the only life you will ever live suffocating to death for like 45 minutes bruh.
Suicide is for the weak. JFL at ye if you rope :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Just breathe for 60 more years after you are already done with life for no reason bruh.

Nice, but I would like to do some ER activities before I rope. May be I need to rent a van and put this sarco shit inside, once I am done with my ER I will hop onto my sarco, the main problem would be to evade the swats and make my way to the van.

You don’t need a machine for nitrogen/ helium Suicide

You can do it yourself. Dr nietschke even describes it in his book. This machine is PR
But a coffin costs easly $1000 too.

Irony of lifefuel being a new suicide method - only on incels.is.
This
Also the name is a bit horrible, "sarco" actually means "flesh".

Would they not make it illegal to print? Atleast in USA.

Would they not make it illegal to print? Atleast in USA.
There was alot of hysteria in the past over 3d printers being able to print guns and thus being able to bypass gun laws and metal detectors. It died down because 3d printed guns are shit. But it shows that there are nothing the government could do to have laws over 3d printed objects, besides banning 3d printers all together, which they aren't doing.

it shows that there are nothing the government could do to have laws over 3d printed objects, besides banning 3d printers all together, which they aren't doing.
They will when all of their wagecucks start roping

There have been no updates on this gift from god :feels:

With 1500$ it is better to get a gun and some rounds and die like a man.

We should make a gofundme and buy one and just send it around the world to incels.

Going ER is the best method of suicide
Go shoot up the girls on your college campus record it with a gopro and put it on the internet

With 1500$ it is better to get a gun and some rounds and die like a man.
1) Not as failsafe. Plus if you do not die, your life will be much much worse and your chances of being able to rope will be much lower.
2) Many people do not have access to guns for many reasons. Age, mental illness, criminal record, country, etc.

an overdose is one of the best methods tbh