Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 383lbs nigger slips through the harness of the ride he is on and falls about 200 feet to his nigger death

Thank God I am not dumbass like you who still thinks I am nigger
This thread brought the nasty greyniggERs out of hiding! Seeing one of their fat-ass own getting offed triggERed them!

Hearing his friend keep shouting “T” over and over is so heartbreaking :heart:

Brutal.

As an oldcel in my 30s, I don't have the remote slightest interest in getting in one of these.

In my teens yes. Shit was a fuckin thrill but not anymore.

He was too heavy and his fat ass likely pushed up against the harness which wasnt strong enough.

“You guys are sure you checked him?” - Because, it sure looks like somebody fucked up.

The reaction of the white guy in the blue jacket is priceless, he’s like, “Oh my God! - that fat nigger came down like a meteor and he almost landed on me.”

View attachment 1165800
He was such a Tyrone mogger. Looked more like 24 than 14. The typical Chad, he was a football player and wanted to play in the NFL.

This is the type of guy your teenage daughter loses her virginity to. This is who takes the virginity of young girls.

Your title makes it seem like he was fat, but no, that was muscle.
The guy who died is the on the right with the mask on. He looks fat and was probably just a linebacker because it’s so hard to move his ass. I can assure you he got no play with girls

The guy who died is the on the right with the mask on. He looks fat and was probably just a linebacker because it’s so hard to move his ass. I can assure you he got no play with girls
It’s a useless debate, half will say he was a slayer, half will say he was too ugly to slay. The nigger is gone, let’s move on.

Foid said call the amberlamps lol

The head weighs more than the neck. Where do you think his head landed dumb foid lol. No way he's surviving that.

I can't think of anything more infuriating than watching your friend die on a ride that was supervised by a foid, and then the foid has the nerve to ask as my friend is bleeding to death on the ground, "Did you check him?"
He's lying in a puddle of blood, clearly not moving. Two dude's panicking but staying calm with shock while inspecting the corpse.

"Are you sure you checked him?"

Woman moment. Wants to seem useful. Just shut the hell up, call the ambulance. Say a prayer. Collect yourself, then leave. Dumb.

That is a grim video, fuck man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back