Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 383lbs nigger slips through the harness of the ride he is on and falls about 200 feet to his nigger death

You’re trying so hard to appear like you’re a stone cold incel. You’re like every other faggot in a Reddit beheading comment section. So edgy and dark tbh
Relax grey, you are exposing yourself to be a Taylor Swift-loving faggot, we are incels, we laugh at things like this.

Fucking brutal. And those are my favorite types of rides. Jfl I remember in middle school we went on a field trip to an amusement park and I was the only one willing to go on the ride. Some douchey popular chad said he'll do it since I'm doing it. He started crying when we got off the ride and foids felt sorry for him

genuinely started wheezing after seeing this (in video game)

The femoid supervisor was busy texting one of her five boyfriends to pay for her gas to notice that the nigger wasn't properly secured.
I saw this a few years ago, he was actually over weight for the ride by 40lbs but insisted to be let on.

I can't think of anything more infuriating than watching your friend die on a ride that was supervised by a foid, and then the foid has the nerve to ask as my friend is bleeding to death on the ground, "Did you check him?"

I feel bad for him. Yeah, it's best to avoid these rides like I do, but big nigger just wanted to have fun and didn't expect this.

I feel bad for him. Yeah, it's best to avoid these rides like I do, but big nigger just wanted to have fun and didn't expect this.
He knew he was too big, fat nigger insisted to be allowed on.

You’re trying so hard to appear like you’re a stone cold incel. You’re like every other faggot in a Reddit beheading comment section. So edgy and dark tbh
Ok GrAY

Good riddance, but I wish he fell off when the height was at its peak height.

Nigger pancake

“How did he fall?” and “Where did he fall from?”, are two of the dumbest questions that could possibly be asked - Floriduh!

“How did he fall?” and “Where did he fall from?”, are two of the dumbest questions that could possibly be asked - Floriduh!
“Shit! - He was skateboarding and popped an ollie, it was an epic ollie, and he ended up falling and busting open his body.”

Going on tower rides keeping you big as hell

I hope everyone got refunded because that fat ass nigger spoiled the ride for everyone else. Man id be pissed off if I ended up with blood splatter on my kicks.

Brutal poor little fat nigga :cryfeels:

America moment.

i’m ready to get hate for this but making fun of some kid dying just cause he’s black makes zero sense and has nothing to do with inceldom.

OP seems like a quivering little chud IRL

@screwthefbi Finally found what could stop Tyrone

Oof. At least it was presumably painless

I’m reminded of “Dragon Ball Z”, when characters would scrape the ground after falling. @Friezacel @DragonBallZ2000

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back