Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 29yo gymcel chadullah on braincels

He’s wearing a hat, it’s over for him. He’s bald.

The first type ain't Muslim, those are larpers. Learn the difference.
"No true Scotsman" fallacy. Face it, your women are whores just like the rest of them. When your religion isn't backed by the state, they revert to their hypergamous nature.

"No true Scotsman" fallacy. Face it, your women are whores just like the rest of them. When your religion isn't backed by the state, they revert to their hypergamous nature.

You're brain-dead if you think Muslims can be degenerates. Neither men nor women can be, thus only larpers are degenerate. It's like saying you're vegetarian but you eat meat as well. So no, Muslim women and men cannot be degenerates.

Regardless of being white, black, ethnic, etc., gymcelling doesn't work. I know from my own experience, so what if I can throw Chad through a brick wall with little effort? It's not going to change females' opinions of me.

It's especially bad in my local gym where even the local 5'6" buttsore egomaniac who spends all his time hitting on the girls in yoga pants instead of lifting is tolerated more than myself.

You're brain-dead if you think Muslims can be degenerates. Neither men nor women can be, thus only larpers are degenerate. It's like saying you're vegetarian but you eat meat as well. So no, Muslim women and men cannot be degenerates.
The vast majority of vegetarians do revert to eating meat. It tastes good and hard to resist. Just like Chad's cock is to women.

Lol, you are actually an idiot.

The vast majority of vegetarians do revert to eating meat. It tastes good and hard to resist. Just like Chad's cock is to women.
Once they revert, yeah, but while being vegetarians, they do not eat meat.
Lol, you are actually an idiot.
Didn't you say you have a larping "muslim" whore foid as your friend? No wonder you get so defensive about larpers. You're probably one too. :lul:

Once they revert, yeah, but while being vegetarians, they do not eat meat.

Didn't you say you have a larping "muslim" whore foid as your friend? No wonder you get so defensive about larpers. You're probably one too. :lul:

I am not defensive about larpers, there are Muslim women that have boyfriends and have sex and ones that do drugs and etc. They are still considered Muslims whether you like it or not.

I just report things as they are, you seem to keep pretending that these women and people are not considered Muslim for some reason, like some dumb cuck.

yeah this is a bummer for you, in process of moving to canada and stuff
it is honestly over for arabcels
there is another fairly OK looking arab here, his face isn't bad really but arab in US therefore KV;
@randomguy1235
Thanks bro, I rate myself a 4.5 - 5.

On topic: Honestly, as much as racepill might hinder his dating prospects, I think he's good enough to overcome it. Also, he doesn't look ethnic IMO. Could probably pass for white if he shaved his beard.

I am not defensive about larpers, there are Muslim women that have boyfriends and have sex and ones that do drugs and etc. They are still considered Muslims whether you like it or not.

I just report things as they are, you seem to keep pretending that these women and people are not considered Muslim for some reason, like some dumb cuck.
Except they're not Muslims, but larpers, just like that larping whore friend of yours. Cucks gon' cuck. :lul::lul:

there are 2 types of muslim women in west

A-liberal whores who would do ANYTHING to choke on a white dick
B-brain dead raghead mudslimes who marry their cousin via arranged marriage the moment they hit 18.
Hahaha! I know! It's so true!

Posting pic of yourself = not actual incel

I wish I wasn't part sand nigger.

Chadullah btw fuckin lol. This guy is below 6 feet and looks ethnic as shit. He's incel through and through. Body don't mean jack.

Chadullah btw fuckin lol. This guy is below 6 feet and looks ethnic as shit. He's incel through and through. Body don't mean jack.
I wouldn't say he has incel tier looks but he's definitely not a Chadullah. His face is normie tier.

I wouldn't say he has incel tier looks but he's definitely not a Chadullah. His face is normie tier.

Normie looks don't cut it for non whites. I doubt he will slay anything and he's 29 ffs. The agepill hit him hard. I bet he's balding cause the hat and all.

Normie looks don't cut it for non whites. I doubt he will slay anything and he's 29 ffs. The agepill hit him hard. I bet he's balding cause the hat and all.
I have seen Arabs with white girls downtown. Those Arabs are normie tier and the white girls are Stacy-lites. He's not gonna slay but to say normie looks don't cut it is not true. These Arabs also try to act alpha so that helps. Dutch guys are usually pushovers and generally more submissive than Arab guys are. Technically they aren't really Arab but they look like Arab. They're actually Berber.

:heart: @whogivesafucc