Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 29yo gymcel chadullah on braincels

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
6EIjchm

he mogs me to oblivion
good eye area + positive canthal tilt
white skin
good facial genetics over all

and yet almost a wizard

Ricecels and curries get most of the spotlight here but can we talk about sandcels a little..if a guy who looks like that is an incel then it is totally over for me.

@tehgymcel420 , he lives in toronto like you lmao
@RageAgainstTDL , I wasn't memeing when I said sandcels have it almost as worse as curries.

Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn.
smth doesnt work
it works now

Arabs tend to be either good looking or subhuman with little intermediate. I have a arab chadullalite friend who has gotten approached by women. Hes only 5 foot 8
They have lighter skin than curries which puts them above imo

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK !

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK !

I'm Middle-Eastern, this dude mogs me to oblivion, and my supposed plan to get out of inceldom is to move to Canada. If this Chaddam-lite can't get laid, then FML.

It's over.

I'm Middle-Eastern, this dude mogs me to oblivion, and my supposed plan to get out of inceldom is to move to Canada. If this Chaddam-lite can't get laid, then FML.

It's over.

It never began for us.

It's over.
yeah this is a bummer for you, in process of moving to canada and stuff
it is honestly over for arabcels
there is another fairly OK looking arab here, his face isn't bad really but arab in US therefore KV;
@randomguy1235

It's over.

Take me with you please!!! Where in the middle east are you from? XD

yeah this is a bummer for you, in process of moving to canada and stuff
it is honestly over for arabcels
there is another fairly OK looking arab here, his face isn't bad really but arab in US therefore KV;
@randomguy1235

COPE, USA is less white than Canada so as a brown person your chances are higher in USA.

JFL at all of you who think they can determine his SMV without his HEIGHT being given!
HEIGHT!

COPE, USA is less white than Canada so as a brown person your chances are higher in USA.
USA is really a mixed bag though. Depends on where you live. Randomguy1235 lives in south.

Also it's doubtful if living in less white cities is better for ethnic men.
Because ethnic whores WORSHIP white dick as hard as their white foids.
I used to think living in US/Canada would be better to escape than europe since more ethnic women to hit on
but i am not sure anymore

this world really sucks, doesnt it. there isn't a refuge, there is no escape

@Limerencel
another fellow arabcel
:feelscry:

JFL at all of you who think they can determine his SMV without his HEIGHT being given!
HEIGHT!
5'8''
in canada it is not super manlet territory. should be doable with his face + body.

Looks shortcel tbh

everybody calling him short but he isn't really short for an arab dude

5'8'' is just above median height for arab males.

this is why I always say race is a package. it is more than just skin color
it fucks up your height too.

race DIRECTLY shapes your
>skull
>status
>height
>IQ
>facial bones
>eyes
>lips

it is a full blown package

it is
a higher ethnic population means a higher amount of your competition will be ethnics, and there are fewer whites to compete against you

also i know a turk who was 100% incel. spergy and irritable as fuck, and ugly face. but his mom arranged for him to meet some turk girl in turkey who was the daughter of a friend of his uncle or something like that, and 2 months later they were married.
if you have family like that, try and run arranged marriage game. i fucking wish i had that opportunity.

USA is really a mixed bag though. Depends on where you live. Randomguy1235 lives in south.

Because ethnic whores WORSHIP white dick as hard as their white foids.
I used to think living in US/Canada would be better to escape than europe since more ethnic women to hit on
but i am not sure anymore

this world really sucks, doesnt it. there isn't a refuge, there is no escape

@Limerencel
another fellow arabcel
:feelscry:

5'8''
in canada it is not super manlet territory. should be doable with his face + body.

I will never understand why do you not want to date within your ethnic group in the first place. But based on statistics Mexican and Black are much more likely to date Arabs than white women.
it is
a higher ethnic population means a higher amount of your competition will be ethnics, and there are fewer whites to compete against you

also i know a turk who was 100% incel. spergy and irritable as fuck, and ugly face. but his mom arranged for him to meet some turk girl in turkey who was the daughter of a friend of his uncle or something like that, and 2 months later they were married.
if you have family like that, try and run arranged marriage game. i fucking wish i had that opportunity.

Yup i am well aware of such marriages happening which is why muslim/Arab ethnic cels have nothing to whine about. Even in Europe they have arranged marriages through mosque.

I will never understand why do you not want to date within your ethnic group in the first place. But based on statistics Mexican and Black are much more likely to date Arabs than white women.
I WANT to date arab women, but they are taken by whites.

there are 2 types of muslim women in west

A-liberal whores who would do ANYTHING to choke on a white dick
B-brain dead raghead mudslimes who marry their cousin via arranged marriage the moment they hit 18.

B-brain dead raghead mudslimes who marry their cousin via arranged marriage the moment they hit 18.

View attachment 17154

>Calls his women dumb ragheads for being virgin
>Blames the westernized ones

It's like you want a cake and eat it too.

So because one arab is a wizard that means all of them are fucked.
lmfao @ this retarded logic

I'm 95 percent sure hes larping. JFC you ethnics will believe anything that supports your worldview.

mentalcels are gigantic incels

yes
why is the big news

>Calls his women dumb ragheads for being virgin
>Blames the westernized ones

It's like you want a cake and eat it too.
i dont call em dumb ragheads for being virgin
i call them dumb ragheads for being dumb ragheads
have you ever talked to religious nutjob hijabis ?
you will apologize to me when you do

I just want an arab GF who wont midnfuck me about islam. religious ones also dont put out. I know a dude who had to date a muslim girl for a year. But they didn't fuck. Then the girl left him for a richer guy.

fuck that shit

Q3L8olEn.jpg

Cope. This guy is an ethnic too and he's able to get a lot of matches on Tinder.
Nah. He only got 1 match :lul::feelsgah::feelsrope:

Toronto must be the reason, because this guy mogs almost this entire forum including myself.

i dont call em dumb ragheads for being virgin
i call them dumb ragheads for being dumb ragheads
have you ever talked to religious nutjob hijabis ?
you will apologize to me when you do

I just want an arab GF who wont midnfuck me about islam. religious ones also dont put out. I know a dude who had to date a muslim girl for a year. But they didn't fuck. Then the girl left him for a richer guy.

fuck that shit

I have spoken to religious muslim girls who were saving themselves for marriage. Do you not understand that as soon as they start to "Put out" they become whores just like all women in the west? Not every date should end with sex.

I have spoken to religious muslim girls who were saving themselves for marriage. Do you not understand that as soon as they start to "Put out" they become whores just like all women in the west? Not every date should end with sex.
do you know what nickname middle eastern women have in europe ?
it is analqueen. they do anal to save their virginity.
Also those hijabis in western europe, are having hymen reconstruction surgery in MASSES.

"muslim women are pure innocent angels" "not all women are like that ok!!!!!"

holy shit, what is this white knight bluepilled bullshit

go to ANY western europe university campus and you will see this pciture:
brownie cuties with german men while middle eastern men are hanging out in cockfest
I've universitycoped, spent 7 years in bachelor and masters.

don't believe me ???, do it and see yourself.

he looks pretty low trust so if he doesn't have adequate social skills it's over i think

then again i have no idea how this guy is incel, probably a larp'er. someone put his pics on tinder.

He has one of those faces that's not quite ugly, but it's fairly low trust. I know it's a very unpopular opinion here, but in many ways looking low trust is worse than looking "beta". He looks angry even though his face is probably in a resting state (male resting bitch face).

Also we don't know what his hairline looks like....and the fact that he's wearing a hat indoors in a sign he might be balding. Could be wrong though.

Either way, not a chad by any means.

It's over for ethnics.

At 29, it's irrelevant what you look like or what your situation is. It's over. You've wasted the prime 14 years of life. Even if you go on a rock and roll fuckstravaganza over the next 5 years, it still won't be the same. Nothing feels the same when your youth is over. It's like eating the finest geateau after your taste buds have died.

He mogs me and he cannot get anything?

Over

He's already too old to get anything but scraps but he should be able to get something. If at 30 he expects a virginal Aryan white wife JFL at him. At best he can get a Christmas cake white bitch. If he also has a nice career he can get his ethnic family and friends to hook him up with an ethnic virgin female inshallah.

He has one of those faces that's not quite ugly, but it's fairly low trust. I know it's a very unpopular opinion here, but in many ways looking low trust is worse than looking "beta". He looks angry even though his face is probably in a resting state (male resting bitch face).

Also we don't know what his hairline looks like....and the fact that he's wearing a hat indoors in a sign he might be balding. Could be wrong though.

i agree with this, looking low trust is horrible.

Arabs run pretty good game here in Netherlands...white girls flock over them. I dont know how different things are in Canada and US

Arabs run pretty good game here in Netherlands...white girls flock over them. I dont know how different things are in Canada and US
Most arabs are manlets, yet Netherlands is described here as place where average male height is 6'2 or something, lol. How can they do good then?

Most arabs are manlets, yet Netherlands is described here as place where average male height is 6'2 or something, lol. How can they do good then?
Its my own observation..arabs born here are average to above average length. Also some vry tall guys..see for example kickboxer Badr Hari. Chad arabs are much more alpha than dutch white guys. Dutch women seem to love that.

Looking low trust is good when you're 29 or so. You still can slay 18-25 roasties, while your prettyboy game would be over when you start balding which happens just about ages 25-30. Low trust + balding = looking even more manlier.
Its my own observation..arabs born here are average to above average length. Also some vry tall guys..see for example kickboxer Badr Hari. Chad arabs are much more alpha than dutch white guys. Dutch women seem to love that.
Does he has any chances in Netherlandans? He's like 5'9 something.
822.jpg

Last edited:
Take me with you please!!! Where in the middle east are you from? XD

I have a policy of not sharing any IRL stuff in here. Just vague things.

Are you a MidEastcel too ?

jFL at calling this sandcel small frame manlet a chadullah.

I bet every whitecel on this forum mogs him into oblivion.

It's over for ethnics.

At 29, it's irrelevant what you look like or what your situation is. It's over. You've wasted the prime 14 years of life. Even if you go on a rock and roll fuckstravaganza over the next 5 years, it still won't be the same. Nothing feels the same when your youth is over. It's like eating the finest geateau after your taste buds have died.
your posts always depress me

tfw 27yo KHHDV

A mentalcel + locationcel (racepill) + norwoodcel. I have seen some of his posts on r/braincels.

i'm mideastcel (not an arab though) and can confirm that we can't even run the beard game because everyone thinks we are terrorists..chadullah should shave

He would be a 4/10 in turkey and myb 5 in arab countrys. Hes never chadullah

He's already too old to get anything but scraps but he should be able to get something. If at 30 he expects a virginal Aryan white wife JFL at him. At best he can get a Christmas cake white bitch. If he also has a nice career he can get his ethnic family and friends to hook him up with an ethnic virgin female inshallah.

lol dead

your posts always depress me

tfw 27yo KHHDV

:) Yours 30's can be good, if you looksmax and your peak was shit. In my case, I've destroyed my looks and was a chadlite back in the day, so it's truly over.

Looks 5'4'' and like he knows how to use a scimitar. He's that Arab looking. It's over.

He's not a Chadullah. He's got an average face, and is only halo'd hard by his body.

View attachment 17154
The first type ain't Muslim, those are larpers. Learn the difference.

do you know what nickname middle eastern women have in europe ?
it is analqueen. they do anal to save their virginity.
Also those hijabis in western europe, are having hymen reconstruction surgery in MASSES.

"muslim women are pure innocent angels" "not all women are like that ok!!!!!"

holy shit, what is this white knight bluepilled bullshit

go to ANY western europe university campus and you will see this pciture:
brownie cuties with german men while middle eastern men are hanging out in cockfest
I've universitycoped, spent 7 years in bachelor and masters.

don't believe me ???, do it and see yourself.

Most of this board is delusional when it comes to Middle Eastern affairs.