Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 22 year old girl suffers from loneliness

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
This is my local news website, I actually find stories like this offensive to me. Normies don't know the meaning of loneliness, I haven't had a friend in 6 years, I have no human relationships apart from my mother, I can go weeks without speaking to a non relative, THAT is loneliness.

>foids
>loneliness
She probably didn't get 250 messages on Instagram, but only 248.

Chad wont talk to me when he is done with pumping me so that makes me lonely :(

They always get chads and stacys to promote mental health campaigns.

Lonely because chad didn't answer her messages

The most important problem women face nowadays is that there are not enough good looking men.

Lock her in Pajarrra Pain Center

Lonely because chad didn't answer her messages
Capture 2019 12 10 22 20 481

how can you be lonely when you're a foid + look like that? literally any dating app, social media page will give you free validation.

Females get their own fucking news stories for being """lonely"""" but we get lambasted

The most important problem women face nowadays is that there are not enough good looking men.
Based.
Not enough chads to go around.
Chad = human
Sub 8 male = separate repulsive species asexual species

Loneliness is that feeling you get when you haven't seen or talked to a human in weeks. Your brain literally starts to break down, having coherent thoughts is difficult because your thoughts become so slow. People who are reading this, you may think I am exaggerating, but loneliness has been linked to the development of dementia. Your brain literally starts to decay when you are excessively lonely.

Tyrone is the name of a county here, that is what the name originates from
Interesting. So, for The English it doesn't mean "a handsome black man?"

Well... Thanks i guess.

Man gets lonely: Nothing big
Foid feels lonely for a minute: BREAKING NEWS!

She should just kill herself.

This is my local news website, I actually find stories like this offensive to me. Normies don't know the meaning of loneliness, I haven't had a friend in 6 years, I have no human relationships apart from my mother, I can go weeks without speaking to a non relative, THAT is loneliness.

Girl i am so lonely

Lonely = going without Chad for 0.001 seconds

If a woman "feels" lonely, it is big news.
But if a guy is literally putting a rope around his neck, no-one cares
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

I bet she isn't lonely now, the fucking gimp

their lives are so easy that talking with 10 a people a day is loneliness to them

Cry me a River