Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 21 year old foid beats up a guy who grabs her ass

It shouldn't be against the law to grab a random rostie's ass if she had it hanging out

1. Dude come on that's just ridiculous, if we had to micromanage laws like this with all these subjective exceptions the legal system would be even more of a travesty

2. Have you not seen some nice ass IRL?, if you have you know it doesn't make a difference if the woman is fully clothed or not, you'll want to grab it, you think only women with their ass hanging out get their asses grabbed, it happens regardless, men just target women who are dressed like a slut because they are the easier targets, but you still have to be aware of the law

I heard of a guy who grabbed a foids butt and he has to register as a sex offender for 20 years

What a lot of people don't seem to get is how chaotic the world really is, you can make a tiny mistake and it can have extreme results

Forget to look both ways before crossing, and you can die, something as small as that, most people seem to go about life thinking its "fair" and there's some "order" that things are supposed to go in

"I only grabbed some ass, this isn't fair"

Yeah no shit, in some countries you steal and you get your hands cut off, if you are going to try and cheat the game, be aware of the rules, he should have understood that he was in a state in which he could receive such punishment and should therefore restrain himself

Last edited:
1. Dude come on that's just ridiculous, if we had to micromanage laws like this with all these subjective exceptions the legal system would be even more of a travesty

2. Have you not seen some nice ass IRL?, if you have you know it doesn't make a difference if the woman is fully clothed or not, you'll want to grab it, you think only women with their ass hanging out get their asses grabbed, it happens regardless, men just target women who are dressed like a slut because they are the easier targets, but you still have to be aware of the law

What a lot of people don't seem to get is how chaotic the world really is, you can make a tiny mistake and it can have extreme results

Forget to look both ways before crossing, and you can die, something as small as that, most people seem to go about life thinking its "fair" and there's some "order" that things are supposed to go in

"I only grabbed some ass, this isn't fair"

Yeah no shit, in some countries you steal and you get your hands cut off, if you are going to try and cheat the game, be aware of the rules, he should have understood that he was in a state in which he could receive such punishment and should therefore restrain himself
It is too harsh to make someone register as a sex offender for 20 years just for grabbing a butt

She literally just pulled on his shirt, in what world is this considered "beat up" lol

It is too harsh to make someone register as a sex offender for 20 years just for grabbing a butt

Yes and it is too harsh to cut someones hands off for stealing, be glad you aren't in such a country

Let me guess, you don't steal so you wouldn't have to worry anyways, good, why are there guys just going around grabbing bitches asses, they would not have to worry about a 20 year anything if they didn't do that

I mean you are saying its too harsh but imagine if you lived in a place with a lot of gay guys and almost every day some guy was just grabbing your ass and walking off, you'd be pissed of wouldn't you, you'd want there to be some kind of legal deterrent

Either way my main problem with guys like this, is that they are wasting time and effort, its a half measure, what you want to do something sexual to said female by force, why stop at just grabbing an ass, its a waste of time, rape or don't bother at all

Yes and it is too harsh to cut someones hands off for stealing, be glad you aren't in such a country

Let me guess, you don't steal so you wouldn't have to worry anyways, good, why are there guys just going around grabbing bitches asses, they would not have to worry about a 20 year anything if they didn't do that

I mean you are saying its too harsh but imagine if you lived in a place with a lot of gay guys and almost every day some guy was just grabbing your ass and walking off, you'd be pissed of wouldn't you, you'd want there to be some kind of legal deterrent

Either way my main problem with guys like this, is that they are wasting time and effort, its a half measure, what you want to do something sexual to said female by force, why stop at just grabbing an ass, its a waste of time, rape or don't bother at all
How’d u feel if he raped her?

How’d u feel if he raped her?

Nothing, but at least he wouldn't have been embarrased on media for everyone and the world to see, if caught for rape rather than an ass grab he would have been projected as someone to fear, not someone to laugh at as in this case