Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 21 year old foid beats up a guy who grabs her ass

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
her name is Emelia Holden. a man grabbed her butt so she got mad and beat him up. it went viral and everyone praising her. this happened 1 and a half years ago but decided to share it anyway.

i refuse to read the comments because the comments are just gonna be filled with white knights.

how do you get beat up by food lol is just a burger
in all honestly him grabbing her ass is wrong but ofc Chad would get away with it because actual creepy behavior isn’t creepy when he’s good looking and tall

a lot of men are afraid to fight back when a foid attacks them. men are afraid to fight back because they don't wanna be called "women beaters"

Even if he didn't grab her ass and was just an incel instead, people would still be praising her.

a lot of men are afraid to fight back when a foid attacks them. men are afraid to fight back because they don't wanna be called "women beaters"

He said food, not foid.

Why the fuck would you want to touch her ass? She looks like she could be harboring a lot of infectious diseases.

in all honestly him grabbing her ass is wrong but ofc Chad would get away with it because actual creepy behavior isn’t creepy when he’s good looking and tall
i think people do overreact to grabbing a girls butt. having your butt grabbed is bad but it isn't extremely bad. he didn't rape her or anything, but because of our moral panic over sexual assault, we all act like he raped her.

YAAAS GURL GO QKWEEEN :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

i think people do overreact to grabbing a girls butt. having your butt grabbed is bad but it isn't extremely bad. he didn't rape her or anything, but because of our moral panic over sexual assault, we all act like he raped her.
Obviously he didn’t but you can’t just grab random people’s butts that’s just weird

Why the fuck would you want to touch her ass? She looks like she could be harboring a lot of infectious diseases.
true she has tattoos and looks like a violent criminal. don't know why girls these days get tattoos. it makes them look masculine.
Obviously he didn’t but you can’t just grab random people’s butts that’s just weird
true but i don't think his life needs to be ruined or that he deserves extreme pain for what he did.
YAAAS GURL GO QKWEEEN :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
every white knight online

true she has tattoos and looks like a violent criminal. don't know why girls these days get tattoos. it makes them look masculine.

true but i don't think his life needs to be ruined or that he deserves extreme pain for what he did.
I guess they like them, idk

Dude’s a retard tho

The video ended

This is literally the comment section by the way... but the bad thing is, they are serious.
you read the comments? what did the comments say? quote some comments

This. Happened to me when a foid attacked me in 6th grade.

Dude’s a retard tho
i guess but it's retarded to think that grabbing someone's butt is extremely painful like as if it's rape.

This is literally the comment section by the way... but the bad thing is, they are serious.
I know. They are all breathing moving human/soy bean hybrids

if you are going to touch ass touch a nice ass

i guess but it's retarded to think that grabbing someone's butt is extremely painful like as if it's rape.
I mean let’s be frank
Nobody should be grabbing any random stranger’s ass

I know. They are all breathing moving human/soy bean hybrids
i actually don't feel that much sympathy towards women who had their ass grabbed. what they felt might be embarrassing but it isn't even close to being traumatizing.
I mean let’s be frank
Nobody should be grabbing any random stranger’s ass
yes but people treat it like as if it's rape or murder
if you are going to touch ass touch a nice ass
the woman he groped wasn't even attractive

She looks like a crackhead jfl

i actually don't feel that much sympathy towards women who had their ass grabbed. what they felt might be embarrassing but it isn't even close to being traumatizing.

yes but people treat it like as if it's rape or murder
I doubt they’re traumatized. The woman in question probably just had a fight or flight response.
I mean I don’t like random people touching me tbh and I would probably be uncomfortable if some gay dude decided to touch my junk

I doubt they’re traumatized. The woman in question probably just had a fight or flight response.
I mean I don’t like random people touching me tbh and I would probably be uncomfortable if some gay dude decided to touch my junk
yeah but if you grab some girls butt, everyone will want you beaten so bad you'll be in the hospital and that you should have your life ruined forever. if i grab a guy's penis, nobody would wish that on me.
She looks like a crackhead jfl
ikr

you read the comments? what did the comments say? quote some comments

No, you do not really want that.

The top comment alone is enough:
''I’m so glad there was a camera and that he was arrested''

More than 5000 likes. The rest is really similar to this. So, touching a female when she does not like it will be evaluated as atrocity and a bunch of people will hunt you down. What is this? This really has to stop.

No, you do not really want that.

The top comment alone is enough:
''I’m so glad there was a camera and that he was arrested''

More than 5000 likes. The rest is really similar to this. So, touching a female when she does not like it will be evaluated as atrocity and a bunch of people will hunt you down. What is this? This really has to stop.
yep. i remember some stacy dragged a guy out in a chokehold and had him arrested, taking a pic of him crying in handcuffs and putting it in a viral tweet on twitter. this was 2017. look up krystal olsen (aka knockoutxo)

i mean does he really need to have his crime exposed online and have his life ruined for grabbing someone's butt?

#metoo if you look at a women for too long, do this and i don't even wanna know what happens

#metoo if you look at a women for too long, do this and i don't even wanna know what happens
#metoo if you find a gigastacy attractive you're a rapist unless you're chad

Just break the ice bro

Lol at being thrown to the ground by a female

The accused groper was physically unattractive surprise, surprise

That dude had it coming tho. Low IQ as fuark.

I don't feel sympathy for anyone especially not for a foid

YYAAAASS KWEEN

"beat up"
Lol she just pulled him back from behind and this guy didn't want to fight her. She would be in emergency room if this guy actually went on her. Now this thousand yard cock stare tattoomer is hailed as hero and tough on media because of her vagina which was protected by chivalry. Tutorial mode.

Cucked States of America

Glad I don't live in the US, otherwise I'd probably get arrested for making a woman uncomfortable by being ugly and minding my own business.

He looked like he was drunk.

It's just a shit test bro. She's seeing if you'll hold frame bro. You gotta show her you're dominant bro.

"beat up"
Lol she just pulled him back from behind and this guy didn't want to fight her. She would be in emergency room if this guy actually went on her. Now this thousand yard cock stare tattoomer is hailed as hero and tough on media because of her vagina which was protected by chivalry. Tutorial mode.
View attachment 178233
If he fought back, people would want him hung

lol drunk retard

She thinks she's tough lol. I'd love to see her get raped (in Mount and Blade).