Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 21 year old foid beats up a guy who grabs her ass

She didn't really even beat him up

A female buttocks is sacred. You can not touch it, no matter how much females taunt you to. If you do you're going to jail and you'll be ostracized for life.

A female buttocks is sacred. You can not touch it, no matter how much females taunt you to. If you do you're going to jail and you'll be ostracized for life.
Feminism in a nutshell

The foid who was groped looks like a drug addicted criminal hooker

yep. i remember some stacy dragged a guy out in a chokehold and had him arrested, taking a pic of him crying in handcuffs and putting it in a viral tweet on twitter. this was 2017. look up krystal olsen (aka knockoutxo)

i mean does he really need to have his crime exposed online and have his life ruined for grabbing someone's butt?
How does a grown man get put on his ass and choked out by little white girls.....the physically weakest demographic on the planet

Why the fuck would you want to touch her ass? She looks like she could be harboring a lot of infectious diseases.

She doesn't even look 21, looks like a haggard 32 year old crackwhore.

How does a grown man get put on his ass and choked out by little white girls.....the physically weakest demographic on the planet
Maybe that Krystal foid works out a lot
She doesn't even look 21, looks like a haggard 32 year old crackwhore.
She looks 21, just looks like a drug-addicted 21 year old who uses too much cocaine

Just for touching a ass of a whore you get 2 night in jail and life completely ruined. He needs to go ER asap

Just for touching a ass of a whore you get 2 night in jail and life completely ruined. He needs to go ER asap
Yep. In this era, you touch a butt and everyone will dox you and try to ruin your life

her name is Emelia Holden. a man grabbed her butt so she got mad and beat him up. it went viral and everyone praising her. this happened 1 and a half years ago but decided to share it anyway.

i refuse to read the comments because the comments are just gonna be filled with white knights.

Would she have done that if it was a thug Tyrone?

"beat up"
Lol she just pulled him back from behind and this guy didn't want to fight her. She would be in emergency room if this guy actually went on her. Now this thousand yard cock stare tattoomer is hailed as hero and tough on media because of her vagina which was protected by chivalry.
tbhtbh. I always find it funny when females pull shit like this and act like its them being tough. If he actually wanted to fight her he would have gotten up and beaten her ass easily.
no of course not since the thug Tyrone would have actually hit her back

Over for grabcels

A thug would fight her back
tbhtbh. I always find it funny when females pull shit like this and act like its them being tough. If he actually wanted to fight her he would have gotten up and beaten her ass easily.

no of course not since the thug Tyrone would have actually hit her back
Most men are afraid to hit a woman
Over for grabcels
Yep

I honestly think this is not that bad.

1) Don't grab random people's asses.

2) Don't be surprised if you lay hands on someone else and they hit back. Gender, SMV, etc, doesn't matter.

3) I think it's great that she reacted immediately instead of staying quiet for years, waiting until the groper is rich and powerful to make her accusation. Cowardly foids who wait three decades to accuse someone of sexual assault shouldn't be taken as seriously as foids who react ASAP.

One of the girls I talk on to chadfish said some dude came up to her and full on groped her ass with both hands and squeezed it.

she asked him to letgo and when he didn’t then she punched Him on the face. That’s how it should be.

these cunts gets cops involved in everything to ruin the guys life. At that point just murder her friends and family and her and kill yourself.
dumb cunts
More chadfish threads asap.
A big one is on its way :feelsokman:

2) Don't be surprised if you lay hands on someone else and they hit back. Gender, SMV, etc, doesn't matter.

3) I think it's great that she reacted immediately instead of staying quiet for years, waiting until the groper is rich and powerful to make her accusation. Cowardly foids who wait three decades to accuse someone of sexual assault shouldn't be taken as seriously as foids who react ASAP.

there should be no legal trouble for what he did

One of the girls I talk on to chadfish said some dude came up to her and full on groped her ass with both hands and squeezed it.

she asked him to letgo and when he didn’t then she punched Him on the face. That’s how it should be.

these cunts gets cops involved in everything to ruin the guys life. At that point just murder her friends and family and her and kill yourself.
dumb cunts

A big one is on its way :feelsokman:

Grabbing a butt isn’t something that horrible. He doesn’t need his life ruined for what he did

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

She should have beaten ngl.If he was a Chad she would have bent over right there.

Yeah she really beat up that blasted out drunk guy by pushing him into a chair

she is dressed like a slut so she should be treated accordingly :feelsree:

You're right, but I just don't feel a whole lot of sympathy for a normie-looking, low-inhib guy with a decent frame. He was married, for fuck's sake, not an incel.

I feel much worse for Jamie Griffiths, the kid in Manchester who got convicted for sexual assault for touching a foid's clothed waist area.

She should have beaten ngl.If he was a Chad she would have bent over right there.
She should have BEEN beaten by him or she should have beat him up? What do you mean?
You're right, but I just don't feel a whole lot of sympathy for a normie-looking, low-inhib guy with a decent frame. He was married, for fuck's sake, not an incel.

I feel much worse for Jamie Griffiths, the kid in Manchester who got convicted for sexual assault for touching a foid's clothed waist area.
I don’t feel much sympathy for the foid either
Yeah she really beat up that blasted out drunk guy by pushing him into a chair

she is dressed like a slut so she should be treated accordingly :feelsree:
She got mad at people who criticized how she dressed

She should have BEEN beaten by him or she should have beat him up? What do you mean?
Fuck english is really hard ngl.She should have BEEN beaten by him and cops for acting like that

How is this whiteknighting
-
1)Don't grab random people's asses.

1)If groping was legal why shouldn't we grab women's butts?
2)"gender, SMV, e.t.c. doesn't matter". Why shouldn't we be surprised if women hit back? You think women in Islam dare to hit back on their husbands when they grab their asses? No. Femeils need to be put in place by adopting islam ideology.
3)Implies that women should be taken seriously at all.

-

2)"gender, SMV, e.t.c. doesn't matter". Why shouldn't we be surprised if women hit back? You think women in Islam dare to hit back on their husbands when they grab their asses? No. Femeils need to be put in place by adopting islam ideology.
This.Incelistani police will not tolerate this kind of behaviour by foids

-

This.Incelistani police will not tolerate this kind of behaviour by foids
Yep

Dress like a whore, get treated like a whore.

She looks disgusting. She's probably in her early twenties but looks like she's almost 40. I honestly wouldn't want to touch her even if someone piad me.

a lot of men are afraid to fight back when a foid attacks them. men are afraid to fight back because they don't wanna be called "women beaters"

I got punched by a foid when I was 14. I didn't hit her back for this reason.

Nowadays I'd punch anyone back - man, women, child, animal if they hit me for no reason.

Obviously this guy had it coming, but stll I would've hit her back.

That guy is a weakling.

The days when I felt bad for a foid over being groped or even raped are long over. Women have done so many cruel things to me and destroyed me so badly I honestly couldn't care less what happens to them. I really don't give a single fuck.

Meanwhile cucks are giving large tips hoping to get in the good books of the waitresses.. but the waitresses just think even worse of them for trying to suck up.

Last time I went into a bar, was more than a decade ago.

It's fucking disgusting seeing all these cucks prasing her for " talking that guy down", like if the roles were reversed that guy would be in prison.

when lowinhibmaxxing goes sour

This is an over-reaction.

Picture the reverse here. If you were a male waiter and a female patron squeezed your buttcheek and then walked away, if you grabbed her by the shirt, put her in a headlock (ie choking her) and slammed her against the wall, you really think you wouldn't have assault charges pressed against you?

HYPOCRISY

I'm not saying it's acceptable to go around groping asses, but that's clearly an unnecessary escalation of force. The guy wasn't actually presenting any threat to her. He had already let go of her, turned his back to her, and was walking away when she chose to get revenge by assaulting him from behind.

At best this might fall under the right to make a civilian arrest and apprehend a criminal until law enforcement arrives, but I still know that if a male waiter had done this to a female patron he'd probably be put in jail for several years. Fuck this double standard.

Sexual harassment is dumb as fuck. It's like you're asking for your life to be fucked over.

Being a stalker is a lot more safer.

Saint Assgrabcel

so much for proportionality... take someone to the floor and get him arrested for touching your butt...as if that even affected her in any way.

next we'll be seeing people get put on the sex offenders registry for touching a foid's arm LOL... oh wait.

fucking gynocentrism. foids always victims. someone touched your ass. boohoo. Clearly she dressed like a slut because she didnt want sexual attention from a male..LOL

also yeah fuck the comments