Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 2022 took away my sanity. Leaving nothing but desperation, and a bleak future.

V

vidyacel

Self-banned
-
As a blackpilled scholar soon to be 26 years old later this month, it was the year where every ounce of optimism i previously had got thrown into the trash can.
I tried reorganizing my life, made subtle changes in the summer to prepare myself, opened a bank account, managed to miraculously find a retail job as a cashier...

It was all very short lived.
I only lasted 2 weeks in that environment, got sick afterwards, at first i didn´t feel anxious, but in the second week, everything came crashing down.
A feeling of dread for having to act like a peasent, whilst having ALL female supervisors, i felt emasculated and gave much thought on how i should properly quit.
And so i did.

Then the fat jewess whore who opened my bank account made a critical error, in the moment she opened the account.
Had to go through the entire month of October pestering the dumb cunt to solve the problem, because i couldn´t receive my fucking hard earned money.

It´s as if fortune was never on my side, besides material possessions that were bought with the money of my parents.

I´m doomed, with no future,
Left alone to NEET and rot in my basement, but hey at least i got video games and anime right ?

Yeah i thought that was the case, until in November i had a fucking crisis.

My whole world i had conjured up started to deteriorate, and constantly having flashbacks from way back.
Contemplating that i should have been much more violent towards those who sought me wrong.

If this is all that is crocked up to be, then might aswell just embrace my solitude, and the death of my ego.
Which i have already done.

I feel free, for the time being.

Last edited:
just smoke weed. it´ll be fine

Very based first post.

2023 will just be worse

Absolutely brutal

Water wet, and can relate.

It's a long story, then.

Let's begin in May & June:

V1

V2

V3

V4

V5

V6

Last edited:
whilst having ALL female supervisors,
this always makes things worse

reminds me of having a femshit head teacher in high school and what a nightmare that was, power trip doesn't even begin to describe her behavior, she was hoovering up gifts and other favors from everyone and still acted like a cunt, and was straight up demonic if you didn't give her gifts

Chapter II:

Chapter II:

Hilarious how this tate guy has managed to trigger most the population :feelskek:

I’d fuck her brains out if i could. I bet she’s got a nice pussy.

Poor kid. Never stood a chance.

Then i guess there’s no hope for us haha. Absolutely tragic.

I don't care about both of them.

Chapter III(Complete; I won't derail your thread any further, vidyacel):

The ego loss is the start of your True Liberation " .

People wrong you and shit on you all the time , your justified to shit back and be hateful .

Fuck these Critters , make this Life all about yourself.

That cunt, typical bureaucratnik...

Hqtw those nasty pos.

You gave up to quickly tbh. Also this mental state is only a first taste of what's to come. I'd recommend you to try to achieve something at least until you get your first real signs of aging.

That cunt, typical bureaucratnik...

Hqtw those nasty pos.

You gave up to quickly tbh. Also this mental state is only a first taste of what's to come. I'd recommend you to try to achieve something at least until you get your first real signs of aging.
Yeah i´m aware of that, and giving up hasn´t done anything positive to my life.
I´m always running away and overthinking many outcomes.
It´s a curse that i eventually will have to battle out, problem is i´m borderline insane now from all the information i´ve aborbed and emotionally afflicted by the reality of my situation.

But at the moment, i just can´t see myself doing anything.

I only lasted 2 weeks in that environment, got sick afterwards, at first i didn´t feel anxious, but in the second week, everything came crashing down.
A feeling of dread for having to act like a peasent, whilst having ALL female supervisors, i felt emasculated and gave much thought on how i should properly quit.
And so i did.

I am back... and I am already crying. Good thing you are not longer there. Good old Quitcel. We need to quit all areas in life.

Left alone to NEET and rot in my basement, but hey at least i got video games and anime right ?

Gaming and anime is also dead. But no worries I am now here yet again to catch you, time after time.

My whole world i had conjured up started to deteriorate, and constantly having flashbacks from way back.
Contemplating that i should have been much more violent towards those who sought me wrong.

If this is all that is crocked up to be, then might aswell just embrace my solitude, and the death of my ego.
Which i have already done.

That is a good thing. We will get our revenge...

View: https://www.twitch.tv/payo/clip/EphemeralAbnegatePizzaKeepo-e0251Yi_hRLh82qH?lang=ru

I am back... and I am already crying. Good thing you are not longer there. Good old Quitcel. We need to quit all areas in life.

Gaming and anime is also dead. But no worries I am now here yet again to catch you, time after time.

That is a good thing. We will get our revenge...

View: https://www.twitch.tv/payo/clip/EphemeralAbnegatePizzaKeepo-e0251Yi_hRLh82qH?lang=ru

I no longer care about the past, i´ve learned to not care about the future either.
The present is the most important.
Never stop aspiring for the moment.

View: https://youtu.be/ebxJm4lrr08?t=631