Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Helped a disabled stacy cross the street

BoxCutter

BoxCutter

I'm Nuclear
★★★
40d 5h 0m
So I was on my way home this evening when all of a sudden some random girl with a crutch calls me out and asks me to help her cross the street, I was taken aback ngl, especially since she was so pretty, but I fortunately managed not to sperg out and aided her like a normal person.

To tell the truth I was having this feeling of euphoria the whole time, especially since I hadn't felt the touch of a human being in such along time, let alone that of a pretty girl, but most importantly because this was the closest I've ever been to a woman, walking alongside her while supporting her almost gave me a glimpse of how couples walk together, it was a very special feeling, something I had never felt before.

She even properly thanked me and apologized for taking my time while smiling, literally the first time some girl miles ahead of me in terms of looks didn't give me a look of disgust or contempt, such an encounter might've been insignificant but man did it give me some massive lifefuel, she made me feel human again.

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
152d 16h 52m
I would have just ignored tbh, I'm not helping any normfags

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Oscarcel
★★★★★
25d 13h 12m
Must have been nice. Good for you.

D

dungeondragon

don't mind me
★★★★★
120d 13h 49m
Should have taken her crutches away. No pussy, no help.

TheShingTard

TheShingTard

Officer
★★
10d 11h 49m
Should have left her in the middle and then told her to get a better personality if she doesnt wanna be run over

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

burned out and broken
★★★★
81d 18h 44m
"you're not entitled to my help" :chad:

BasedStalin

BasedStalin

ULTIMATE MISOGYNIST
★★
9d 5h 29m
Helped a foid. Official simp.

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★★
35d 10h 24m
Good thing to do, regardless of who the person is, helping disabled people is based

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Ostracized by humans
★★★★★
10d 16h 45m
Mogs me. If someone asked me for help I would probably do it because I don't want get jumped on by 10 random soys.

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

burned out and broken
★★★★
81d 18h 44m
should've made her even more disabled, if you know what i mean:feelsEhh:

Inceldia

Inceldia

Officer
★★★
8d 4h 46m
She even properly thanked me and apologized for taking my time while smiling, literally the first time some girl miles ahead of me in terms of looks didn't give me a look of disgust or contempt
Atleast she thanked you properly.

But I dont think I would have helped her.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
118d 13h 18m
CUCKS DOT IS

I would have pushed her ass in front of a big 18 wheeler and make her even more disabled (in cyberpunk 2077)

@MiSKiRaT what would you do

BoxCutter

BoxCutter

I'm Nuclear
★★★
40d 5h 0m
Should have left her in the middle and then told her to get a better personality if she doesnt wanna be run over
should've made her even more disabled, if you know what i mean:feelsEhh:

:feelskek:
Even if I didn't want to I am too high inhib to refuse such a request from a disabled person, I'd just feel bad.
Good thing to do, regardless of who the person is, helping disabled people is based
:feelsokman:

N

NorwoodVictim

Recruit
★★★★
11d 21h 38m
Cuck, do you think she would do the same for you?

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★
63d 22h 7m
real proud of you, if you didn't help she wouldn't have gotten back to her chad boyfriend

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
301d 2h 11m
BoxCutter

BoxCutter

I'm Nuclear
★★★
40d 5h 0m
real proud of you, if you didn't help she wouldn't have gotten back to her chad boyfriend
Because surely no one else was going to do it :feelstastyman:

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
148d 10h 3m
> disabled
> stacy

Pick one

If a woman is disabled, that is a sign of weak genetics, so that woman can’t be classified as stacy as Stacie’s have good genes

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

dogpill supremacist
★★★
72d 10h 4m
Ok nice buddy boyo

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★★
35d 10h 24m
> disabled
> stacy

Pick one

If a woman is disabled, that is a sign of weak genetics, so that woman can’t be classified as stacy as Stacie’s have good genes
Stacy that gets hit by a car is still stacy

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
148d 10h 3m
Generally I won’t help anyone let alone women, but if someone is disabled, I feel sorry for them and would help them if I have the chance. I don’t think disabled girls live lives that much more enjoyable than the average incel, disabled girls and incels are just as sexless as each other. Although most men are desperate, most men still wouldn’t fuck a disabled girl so disabled girls don’t have it any less difficult than us

Last edited:
IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
148d 10h 3m
Stacy that gets hit by a car is still stacy

That’s true, whether the girl can be classified as stacy or not depends on if the girl was born disabled or became disabled later on in life through some sort of accident

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★★
35d 10h 24m
That’s true, whether the girl can be classified as stacy or not depends on if the girl was born disabled or became disabled later on in life through some sort of accident
Indeed

Deinogalerix

Deinogalerix

Egghead
★★★★
14d 9h 49m
She even properly thanked me and apologized for taking my time while smiling, literally the first time some girl miles ahead of me in terms of looks didn't give me a look of disgust or contempt, such an encounter might've been insignificant but man did it give me some massive lifefuel, she made me feel human again.

Imagine if all normies were nice to us like that. It's literally all they have to do to "solve the incel problem" (as they like to put it). Just treat us like humans.

Ericfffc

Ericfffc

Officer
★★★★
193d 10h 31m
Cucks.is fuck you pussy also Joined: Jun 19, 2022

DenHaag

DenHaag

Captain
★★
4d 20h 25m
Live for moments like this bro. Against the tidal wave of cruelty and stupidity in this soyciety there are occasionally moments of kindness and goodness like this that stand out against them. Shrug. Take em.

"...courtesies of a small and trivial character are the ones which strike deepest in the grateful and appreciating heart."

--Henry Clay

S

Subhumanindian__

Recruit
★★★★★
7d 9m
BoxCutter

BoxCutter

I'm Nuclear
★★★
40d 5h 0m
Imagine if all normies were nice to us like that. It's literally all they have to do to "solve the incel problem" (as they like to put it). Just treat us like humans.
Yeah, most normies will always throw people like us under the bus, bully us, make fun of us and then make us out to be the bad guys in the end, I've done favors for normaltards before and got nothing but shit in return. I think one reason why that girl was more humane is because of her disability, she definitely doesn't have it as good as the average woman and deals with difficulties herself which is why she wasn't judgmental like the rest.
Live for moments like this bro. Against the tidal wave of cruelty and stupidity in this soyciety there are occasionally moments of kindness and goodness like this that stand out against them. Shrug. Take em.

"...courtesies of a small and trivial character are the ones which strike deepest in the grateful and appreciating heart."

--Henry Clay
:yes:

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
301d 2h 11m
Yeah, most normies will always throw people like us under the bus, bully us, make fun of us and then make us out to be the bad guys in the end, I've done favors for normaltards before and got nothing but shit in return. I think one reason why that girl was more humane is because of her disability, she definitely doesn't have it as good as the average woman and deals with difficulties herself which is why she wasn't judgmental like the rest.

Devoteeism is never deserved for holes.

T

twascilk99

Recruit
★★★★
3d 1h 52m
So I was on my way home this evening when all of a sudden some random girl with a crutch calls me out and asks me to help her cross the street, I was taken aback ngl, especially since she was so pretty, but I fortunately managed not to sperg out and aided her like a normal person.

To tell the truth I was having this feeling of euphoria the whole time, especially since I hadn't felt the touch of a human being in such along time, let alone that of a pretty girl, but most importantly because this was the closest I've ever been to a woman, walking alongside her while supporting her almost gave me a glimpse of how couples walk together, it was a very special feeling, something I had never felt before.

This is lifefuel for subhumans like us. It's only moments like this we get to feel like we are alive and not just a corpse. Say that to any girl and she will call you creepy, she'll be disgusted. You'll be like a stray animal to her, i shared a similar story with a random girl, she was disgusted, called me creepy. Thanks for sharing this lifefuel story. There is no place for us in this world. I wish I could press a button this evening to never wake up again. Go to sleep and just never wake up. I'm too much of a pussy to end it all, I never will, I live to see the world burn but I'm the only one burning from inside.

Last edited:
D

Dokes

Officer
★★★
4d 8h 3m
U Foid crawler i would have charged her at least a couple of bucks

BoxCutter

BoxCutter

I'm Nuclear
★★★
40d 5h 0m
This is lifefuel for subhumans like us. It's only moments like this we get to feel like we are alive and not just a corpse. Say that to any girl and she will call you creepy, she'll be disgusted. You'll be like a stray animal to her, i shared a similar story with a random girl, she was disgusted, called me creepy. Thanks for sharing this lifefuel story. There is no place for us in this world. I wish I could press a button this evening to never wake up again. Go to sleep and just never wake up. I'm too much of a pussy to end it all, I never will, I live to see the world burn but I'm the only one burning from inside.
At this point I'm just living for moments like this jfl, I'll probably remember this as a highlight of my life while I'm dying alone on my deathbed. And yeah you're right, some people, especially girls will probably get the wrong idea and be disgusted by such a story, but who cares at the end of it.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
118d 13h 18m
Indari

Indari

fists of fury
★★★★★
206d 6h 39m
Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
301d 2h 11m
gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Captain
★★
11d 18h 44m

should have kicked her crutches after helping and fucked her on the pavement ( in simulation )

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

Idaho killer is a hero
★★★★★
42d 16h 57m
Only help disabled men

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Dharma Maxxer
★★★★★
416d 7h 25m
mogs me no foid has asked for my help in such a way