Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

2016 was probably the happiest year in recent history for me

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I was legit coping hard with studyceling in school. I felt enthusiastic for the future and had a fun group of people to hang out with though no girls were interested. I wasn't bluepilled but I really didn't give a shit about girls and was fine hanging around with mates

2016 was shit for me because I was bluepilled. I need the Blackpill to make me happy

Can't even remember what happened in 2016. Where there any mass shootings that year? Honestly can't remember.

The year of the LDAR was the best for me. 2013.

TheVman said:
The year of the LDAR was the best for me. 2013.

I can remember LDARing all the way back to 2008

2016 was the year I discovered the word of the prophet St. BlackOps2Cel peace be upon him. It was then I was accepted into the brotherhood on /r/incels, our holy place.

I kinda just stopped keeping track of the years after graduating high school. 2011-now is just a blur.

In 2016 I lost my mare virginity. Still have fond memories of my first time with her.

My happiest was when I was very young and played game all day.

2013, 2014 and 2015 were the only years in my life which i was genuinely happy and carefree in.

ArtoriasWolf said:
My happiest was when I was very young and played game all day.

Yeah for me that was 2009ish, relaxing and playing OSRS was so much fun

The last happy year for me where everything was ok? I would say 2006, playing computer games, watching TV series, drinking beer, eating junk food, wasting my time in school and not going to class half the time because it was a joke. The world went to shit in 2007 and its gotten worse ever since. 2008 was a very bad year.

In reflection 2010, 2012 and 2013 weren't to bad. The jobs i was doing those years were hard but it was a good laugh and i was still young. 2013 where where i reached peak "cope" thinking i had a chance with my oneitis. 2014 was a bad year. I had a mental breakdown.

For me it was mid 2017 (March-August). My best year in uni, had a good internship, was really fit and was going to the gym 5 times a week for 6 months, got to play wow legion, and some really good anime’s. then when my next semester started I just snapped and felt like everything I was doing is pointless because I will be alone in the end.

Raiden said:
For me it was mid 2017 (March-August). My best year in uni, had a good internship, was really fit and was going to the gym 5 times a week for 6 months, got to play wow legion, and some really good anime’s. then when my next semester started I just snapped and felt like everything I was doing is pointless because I will be alone in  the end.

This. I pretty much snapped in 2017 and it caused my grades to suffer

Trump got elected in 2016, you guys should all be happy!

At the age of 15, I was the most happiest and satisfied. I was completely ignorant of other people views regarding certain subjects I was passionate about. I didn't care about all the problems in the world, didn't care about the opinion of others, I would always just focus on what I loved and cared about

When I started to learn more, I started to become a whole lot sadder. It was this aching feeling in my stomach, this painful throbbing feeling in my head that I couldn't get rid of. This is what changing my perspective felt like. I understood everything better, but everything sucks.

I wish I could go back to my old mentality. Ignorance is bliss