Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee For all the girls in this website

CruxGammata

CruxGammata

Golden Phantasmagoria
★★★★★
I need to let y'all know that the girls in this website remind me of this one girl I went to highschool who with wore PJs, was ready to fight 24/7 and had snacks in her purse but would 100% do my makeup in the bathroom and care for me like a mom would because I was a sheltered little naive little Christian girl who had never seen the real world before highschool. She would 100% insult me while telling me to never let anyone disrespect me, then pull a whole makeup kit from her bag cause she didn't give a fuck about school so her books weren't there and then do my makeup while telling me why I need to wear this shade, or how this covers up my dork circles while also putting a striking red lip on me because she told me over and over Id make a good Marilyn Monroe....I know I could never make a good Marilyn but it still felt nice. She was a safe space and yall are too

Hugs from another end of earth girle

Incel is became foid.is