Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 2000 dead in earthquakes across turkey and Syria

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

Normies say that personality is everything in life, and that everything good or bad that Happens to a person is in accordance to whether they have a good or bad personality.

The 2000 people who died in the earthquake should’ve taken more showERs and improved their pERsonality, then maybe they wouldn’t have died.

The univERse has a good personality detectER, even bettER than women’s personality detectors

Last edited:
How is this Lifefuel. Maybe if it was in some of the more degenerate western Turkish cities maybe. Poor people just got poorer.

@Transcended Trucel

The 2000 people who died in the earthquake should’ve taken more showERs and improved their pERsonality, then maybe they wouldn’t have died.

The univERse has a good personality detectER, even better than women’s personality detectors
xDDDD

They should have taken showers instead of browsing hateful inkwell forums

based tectonic plates.

They should have taken showers instead of browsing hateful inkwell forums

Exactly, I bet all the people who died were hateful incels. I mean, bad things can only happen to bad people right? It’s totally not possible that good people (with good personality) can go through pain and suffERing, the world is so full of fairness and justice aftER all

So if you suffer in life, it’s all your fault because you had a bad pERsonality. That sounds so logical doesn’t it?

Last edited:

Normies say that personality is everything and that everything good or bad that Happens to a person is in accordance to whether they have a good or bad personality.

The univERse has a good personality detectER, even better than women’s personality detectors
Allah hated them for their bad personalities :feelsLSD:
Allah loves Europeans only because they have the best personalities :feelsLSD:

How is this Lifefuel. Maybe if it was in some of the more degenerate western Turkish cities maybe. Poor people just got poorer.
Agreed. This should have happened to Muttmerica then it would have been life fuel

I can't stop laughing at this thread xddd

It should’ve hit California or New York

Based Planet Earth is about to kill us all much faster than the retarded politics who play god with MuH nUkEs!!!

Allah hated them for their bad personalities :feelsLSD:
Allah loves Europeans only because they have the best personalities :feelsLSD:
sad truth. they had pERsonalities due to being ethnic. Only whites have good pERsonalities. Maybe they should have been more kind. More nice, worked harder and just maybe, just maybe this wouldn't have happened...

sad truth. they had pERsonalities due to being ethnic. Only whites have good pERsonalities. Maybe they should have been more kind. More nice, worked harder and just maybe, just maybe this wouldn't have happened...
tfw even the earth dislikes ethnics

“I bet you every single one of those people who died, posted on incel forums

the univERse has a magical ability to make only bad people suffer while granting enjoyment to good people only, I totally can’t imagine a world of inequality, injustice and unfairness in which good people can lose while bad people can win.

The world has to, just has to, be a place of fairness, equality and justice, it has to be because that’s the way I want it to be, I can’t imagine a world which doesn’t opERate in accordance to the way I want it to.

and if you disagree with me you’re just a stupid incel piece of shit”

-kind regards, bluepilled normie who has no idea about how reality works

Last edited:

RIP Hamudi's family

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back