Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 2/10 Landwhale Roastie laments losing the ability to "order up sex" like "pizza"

S

subsaharan

Officer

HuffPo editor, Emily McCombs, mourns the death of Craigslist "Causal Encounters" section.

Notable quotes from her piece at https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...sex-i-found-there_us_5ab52083e4b0decad04989ab :

I don’t remember when I first discovered Craigslist, the free, community-driven classifieds website where people could find a new apartment or a free bike as easily as they could find someone to sleep with. But I remember my first “Casual Encounter,” as a freshman in college.

Not the guy ― he blurs hazily into memory as one of the many generic men I’ve summoned from the Internet over the years. What I remember is the dawning sense of power, the realization that I could order up sex, when desired, as easily and quickly as a pizza. He came to my dorm room and we rode up in the elevator together. I never even had to bother to put on shoes.

Note: she was 5'11", 260 lbs at that time.

Where else could a woman decide she might like to engage in some light bondage at 2 a.m. ― and actually make it happen?

Even as technology advanced and others moved on to Tinder and other apps, I remained loyal to Craigslist, preferring the anonymity of the platform as well as the democratic base of people attracted by the free, low-commitment interface.

Must be nice.

Wiman (fat bish): ok, let's find some cuck to fuck kek
Min: oh, i'm lazy fat ass freak - that's why i have no pussies? (jfl at you when land whales have dicks)

fucking hell I wish I had it this easy

Lmao.
What a degenerate fucking UGLY whore.
Jfl degenerates are always ugly AF.

But normies told me men are pickier than women. Judging by her looks, surely she would struggle to find men.

Just fuck this gay earth.

yeah, I know the type well, many roasties like that are "hypersexual" and make great use of tinder

yeah, I know the type well, many roasties like that are "hypersexual" and make great use of tinder
women like that trigger me, they'd fuck literally anybody but me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back