Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If we had sex on female conditions…

this is the actual reason for feminism, made by a man and approved by other men. Look at it now, has it worked out?
It hasn't worked out, but there's nothing we could do about it, women don't want to cede their sexual privilege anymore, and men on the other hand don't have the power to suppress it anymore.

idk why OP's account is still kicking. that alone should've entail an insta perma.

You don't even know, why it should be banned.
The Blackpill encompasses many of the tenants imposed by its predecessor, the Redpill such as basic laws like hypergamy, Briffault's law, etc.

This violates them:
They should be more willing to have sex while suffering less to no consequences, thus sex had should increase and even men, though cucked and subordinated (condoms), could profit from sexually free girls and women.
Basically once men stop controlling the sexual market (strong patriarchy, control over financial resources, giving away daughters, etc) women's hypergamy and all that other jazz I couldn't be bothered to get into increases x1,000,000. When women don't need men's money since this era's economy is gynocentric, many men become useless, and hence sexless. Monkey branching and hypergamy leave men sexless and does not make sex more abundant for men.

Anywhere reason ur suppose to get a perma is simple. When a new account with a low post count spews something that violates the blackpill they're most definitely an infiltrator. Don't hesitate @LeFrenchCel

Last edited:
Basically once men stop controlling the sexual market (strong patriarchy, control over financial resources, giving away daughters, etc) women's hypergamy and all that other jazz I couldn't be bothered to get into increases x1,000,000.
(...) Monkey branching and hypergamy leave men sexless and does not make sex more abundant for men.

@LeFrenchCel
And because this is true, how should we go on and tackle this problem? I'm trying to discuss and find my own solution with the help of others and their input.

And because this is true, how should we go on and tackle this problem? I'm trying to discuss and find my own solution with the help of others and their input.
I should be modded

the hell is this guy still here for

Wearing a condom makes you gay, you are literally putting plastic on your cock to fuck, its like wearing a nice suit and sitting inside a five star restaurant but instead of eating you just keep smelling your food and occasionally lick the sides. Bro if you are at the chance of fucking a girl (impossible) then do some strokes with plastic then hit raw. Only sleep with virgins. Make your cock become a vampire by breaking hymens.

The more the sexual marketplace adjusts to the demands of women, the more men actually check out of the marketplace altogether because the sex is no longer worth it for the men.

What is sex worth to you? Infinite $? Sex has a value to men, obviously but that value is NOT infinite. The more women get their way the more expensive sex becomes until it's not even worth the price men have to pay for it.

The truth of the matter is that women and men would actually both be better off the more society starts to promote male interests not women's interests.