Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 2/10 female told me she doesn't want to settle [long]

LostAllHope

LostAllHope

Greycel
okay so I'm friends with this ugly, fat femoid because of a reason i don't even fucking remember anymore
she got bullied because she was fat and not really pretty so i started pity-hanging out with her and she just kinda stuck with me.
so i dont usually support or even condone bullying but fuck, she had it coming. not because shez a gurl and evul
but because she's a generally obnoxious, self centered, lazy and toxic person.
she's incredibly annoying, she's a weeb and will shove that down anybody's throat because she thinks anime is cool and hip and she's SO FUCKING egotistic it's enough to drive you fucking mad. also, she keeps telling you she wants to lose weight or try to look better blah blah blah and then ends up downing two large nutella croissants by 9 am.
so she doesnt look great, has an obnoxious personality and she's fat. only reason i kinda stick around because i dont have that many friends and while she's nearly unbearable, at least when u have to work in pairs i don't get left out or some shit.

so. for the main part.
she VERY OFTEN has these girly emotional breakdowns and not only because she's on her period -- BECAUSE SHE TELLS ME WHEN SHE IS IN EVERY FUCKING DETAIL -- but basically all the time.
and it's this really stereotypical "waahh wahh i'm so fat, i'm so ugly, i'll stay single forever, nobody wants me" and at this point i don't even try to take her serious anymore. she doesn't mind either way as long as im listening i think. so i just laugh or shrug it off with faggy phrases like "nah you're fine", "you'll find someone eventually"
so today, that happened again and because it's like the second time this WEEK, I just didn't give a shit anymore, I wasn't really paying attention and said something like:

"You know. It's fine. At the end of the day, there are more men than women on this planet, so statistically, you will end up with someone."

we were walking somewhere and she kinda stopped, glancing at me with her fucking repulsive face all scrunched up and looked at me for a few seconds before saying something along the lines of:

"Well, I mean, I don't want those either."

I was so fucking close to punching her. at this point i don't even fucking know how i ended up not doing so. How can you even be this fucking aggravating??? I was literally seeing stars, just continuing to walk beside her and i didn't even get myself to fake smile at her "guess I'm just gonna end up with 50 cats lololol"

im so done. sorry if this is going to make anybody sui because i sure as fucking hell feel like it.

oh yeah. her whatsapp profile pic attached because i dont think she'd be smart enough to ever reverse search that shit. mind you that she chose that herself as her profile pic. she thought she looked great enough to use it.
kms

Attachments

• jaksflj.jpg
    jaksflj.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 202
you're a retarded orbiter, she can get Chad-lite cock easily, gj being her emotional tampon

you're a retarded orbiter, she can get Chad-lite cock easily, gj being her emotional tampon
believe me she fucking tried to get with some guy
she's constantly whining about still being a virgin and wanting a 9/10 "loving boyfriend"

believe me she fucking tried to get with some guy
she's constantly whining about still being a virgin and wanting a 9/10 "loving boyfriend"
ungrateful cunt

she mogs most users here kek

also thats what happens when you befriend femoids, lesson learned OP they just wan to use you and than discard you like their monthly tampons

God, you weren't kidding when you said 2/10.

Just don't talk to her anymore. She sounds like a piece of shit...

she's a generally obnoxious, self centered, lazy and toxic person.
That's normal for femoids. Nonetheless when they whine and complain about being alone they normally mean they want Chad. Chad will get to them eventually for a pump and dump most likely. However we incels don't even register as human in their pathetic little minds. They really would prefer being alone with cats than with any one of us.

Hm, tbh, she looks like a 4 with a nose that can be easily fixed. Her mother, father, etc. must not give a damn about her to not get her rhinoplasty.

she's young and white

she can get 10 chad cocks in a day

OP is delusional as fuck

wasn't as "repulsive" as OP claimed

never understood why females literally only want chad

if you look around the average male mogs the ever-living fk out of the average female, they have to use makeup just to compete.

Last edited:
That's normal for femoids. Nonetheless when they whine and complain about being alone they normally mean they want Chad. Chad will get to them eventually for a pump and dump most likely. However we incels don't even register as human in their pathetic little minds. They really would prefer being alone with cats than with any one of us.

This.

okay so I'm friends with this ugly, fat femoid because of a reason i don't even fucking remember anymore
she got bullied because she was fat and not really pretty so i started pity-hanging out with her and she just kinda stuck with me.
so i dont usually support or even condone bullying but fuck, she had it coming. not because shez a gurl and evul
but because she's a generally obnoxious, self centered, lazy and toxic person.
she's incredibly annoying, she's a weeb and will shove that down anybody's throat because she thinks anime is cool and hip and she's SO FUCKING egotistic it's enough to drive you fucking mad. also, she keeps telling you she wants to lose weight or try to look better blah blah blah and then ends up downing two large nutella croissants by 9 am.
so she doesnt look great, has an obnoxious personality and she's fat. only reason i kinda stick around because i dont have that many friends and while she's nearly unbearable, at least when u have to work in pairs i don't get left out or some shit.

so. for the main part.
she VERY OFTEN has these girly emotional breakdowns and not only because she's on her period -- BECAUSE SHE TELLS ME WHEN SHE IS IN EVERY FUCKING DETAIL -- but basically all the time.
and it's this really stereotypical "waahh wahh i'm so fat, i'm so ugly, i'll stay single forever, nobody wants me" and at this point i don't even try to take her serious anymore. she doesn't mind either way as long as im listening i think. so i just laugh or shrug it off with faggy phrases like "nah you're fine", "you'll find someone eventually"
so today, that happened again and because it's like the second time this WEEK, I just didn't give a shit anymore, I wasn't really paying attention and said something like:

"You know. It's fine. At the end of the day, there are more men than women on this planet, so statistically, you will end up with someone."

we were walking somewhere and she kinda stopped, glancing at me with her fucking repulsive face all scrunched up and looked at me for a few seconds before saying something along the lines of:

"Well, I mean, I don't want those either."

I was so fucking close to punching her. at this point i don't even fucking know how i ended up not doing so. How can you even be this fucking aggravating??? I was literally seeing stars, just continuing to walk beside her and i didn't even get myself to fake smile at her "guess I'm just gonna end up with 50 cats lololol"

im so done. sorry if this is going to make anybody sui because i sure as fucking hell feel like it.

oh yeah. her whatsapp profile pic attached because i dont think she'd be smart enough to ever reverse search that shit. mind you that she chose that herself as her profile pic. she thought she looked great enough to use it.
kms
Any insta?

I think she's cute and at least a 4/10. I'd date her if she would settle for me but I know she wouldn't.

Women never grow out of being spoilt petulant children. They want the shiniest, prettiest things and will complain endlessly until they get them.

KEK its over for @OP if he orbits a disgusting creature like her

Just LOL @ being an emotional tampon for a cunt.

Just LOL @ being an emotional tampon for a cunt.
i don't personally think it's better to just lock yourself away like an autist thought, then you're just begging to be bullied

i don't personally think it's better to just lock yourself away like an autist thought, then you're just begging to be bullied
I don't see how hanging around an ugly girl that probably shows no interest in you prevents bullying.

God, you weren't kidding when you said 2/10.
Lmao wot? I haven't seen her body, but her face is at least a 4. The only problem with her face is that it's a little goofy. Other than that she's pretty cute. She'll have no problem fucking a real Chad a couple times.

I don't see how hanging around an ugly girl that probably shows no interest in you prevents bullying.

Seriously, this is bluepilled behavior. If this creature won't fuck you OP, then stop being her beta bitch.

She can get chadlite and she knows it. Its only a matter of time.

She isn't ugly, what the hell.

You're deluded af, clearly got some chip on your shoulder. You're probably decent looking yourself if you think she's ugly.

2/10?????? She sounds like a cunt but she's definitely not a 2 unless she's a legit wale

wow...was not an expecting an actual 2...but this thread delivered.

okay so I'm friends with this ugly, fat femoid .... she's a generally obnoxious, self centered, lazy and toxic person....
she's incredibly annoying, she's a weeb...so she doesnt look great, has an obnoxious personality and she's fat.....
"Well, I mean, I don't want those either."....

wanting a 9/10 "loving boyfriend"

Ive met so many girls like this one in college. Fat, ugly, self-entitled and annoying bitches that treat men like animals, hate everyone that doest think like them, dont even try to be beautiful or meet other people or males... and FUCKING REJECT males than are WAY more attractive than them. Its like they are waiting for a 9/10 rich chad to fly though the window of her room and marry her by miracle. I didnt and still dont understand them. And, because they worship Chad, they let every Chad that has nothing better to do to fuck them, but the Chad obviously regrets it and leaves, and she continues thinking that ALL men are as shitty as her latest chad. Then, incels recieve all that hate she feels against that last chad. Ive asked myself "why dont you choose me? im here, im your "friend", im also alone, you know im not that kind of guy..." so many times while talking with this kind of bitch...

Ive met so many girls like this one in college. Fat, ugly, self-entitled and annoying bitches that treat men like animals, hate everyone that doest think like them, dont even try to be beautiful or meet other people or males... and FUCKING REJECT males than are WAY more attractive than them. Its like they are waiting for a 9/10 rich chad to fly though the window of her room and marry her by miracle. I didnt and still dont understand them. And, because they worship Chad, they let every Chad that has nothing better to do to fuck them, but the Chad obviously regrets it and leaves, and she continues thinking that ALL men are as shitty as her latest chad. Then, incels recieve all that hate she feels against that last chad. Ive asked myself "why dont you choose me? im here, im your "friend", im also alone, you know im not that kind of guy..." so many times while talking with this kind of bitch...

You consistently amaze me, dude. Well written. I can tell you've lived through a lot of shit.

OP right now -

Attachments

• V5ykSkA.jpg
    V5ykSkA.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 137
You consistently amaze me, dude. Well written. I can tell you've lived through a lot of shit.

KEK thanks dude. Its nice to know someone takes you serious. One day i will write a book about my years in college. Its gonna be or the most depressing story ever told, or the most funny comedy ever written. But pure black pill, for sure.

KEK thanks dude. Its nice to know someone takes you serious. One day i will write a book about my years in college. Its gonna be or the most depressing story ever told, or the most funny comedy ever written. But pure black pill, for sure.

I'd buy the book, kek.

10/10

You can post some stories on this forum

This really needs a one-sentence TL;DR.

more like 4-5 out of 10. and thats not even with makeup on. either way she is still a bitch and deserves to be trucel

Meanwhile, her looksmatch is six feet underground.

Lmao wot? I haven't seen her body, but her face is at least a 4. The only problem with her face is that it's a little goofy. Other than that she's pretty cute. She'll have no problem fucking a real Chad a couple times.
Her nose looks like a tomato.

She isn't that bad. 4. I'd love to have a girl who looked that good but yeah fuck her attitude.

i don't see how she's a 2/10