Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

16 year girl shitting on /r/CuckTears (GTFIH boyos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does she even care, in fact why does anyone care? It has nothing to do with them.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Why does she even care, in fact why does anyone care? It has nothing to do with them.
She doesn't care, she just wants incels to worship her

Master said:
Why are some of you guys worshiping this girl? They're literally all the same. She's obviously using this video to try to get more betas to her side. Shit's stupid.
ikr, she's legit ugly and crazy, not the type of girl to orbit, even if she pretends to care about inceldom

DeadInside said:
ikr, she's legit ugly and crazy, not the type of girl to orbit, even if she pretends to care about inceldom

i read on r9k some people on the discord wanted to dox her. did she reveal anything about herself?her name or anything lol

as a youtuber i will say a video like this is gold for her. she barely started a week ago and has gotten a 1700 view video. i been doing yt casually and only have about 25k watch time, 1k subs with a lot of vids only getting 50 views. she using the drama route to geta lot of traffic to her channel. enraging a 4 chan groups that could even dox her is still a pretty good attention tactic. of course her video itself you can tell she's super green at the whole commentary thing. i give her a good month and after the incel traffic dies down, she'll probably get bored of posting and move on

dumbshitter said:
DeadInside said:
i read on r9k some people on the discord wanted to dox her. did she reveal anything about herself?her name or anything lol
she told people her name was Tahlia, but it turns out she lied and it was Rose or something

Status
Not open for further replies.