Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

16 year girl shitting on /r/CuckTears (GTFIH boyos)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=nkPEYHcrDcw[/video]

I honestly have yet to see one ugly person that makes fun of us, they are all ugly walter fate type SJW cucks

Thoughts on this vid?

Hell I'd fuck her you can't say you wouldn't fuck her. Maybe that's what I'll do if I find her, I'll go and fuck her. Fuck her right in the PUSSY.

She's obviously trolling.

Holy shit

Is she serious?

tehgymcel420 said:

16 year old qt shits on cucktears

Sadness said:
Hell I'd fuck her you can't say you wouldn't fuck her. Maybe that's what I'll do if I find her, I'll go and fuck her. Fuck her right in the PUSSY.

we are both teenagers so its ok, 18 is still teen right??

If this is not larping and she's dead serious, then it's srs big fuck u to those subhumans in denial. Just lol

lol she probably thinks she so wise beyond her years for stating something so obvious just another whore

I find it hilarious that a teenage Stacy knows about incels and IT.

She appears to be talking sense as well, which convinces me that she is an actress reading a script.

MayorOfKekville said:
I find it hilarious that a teenage Stacy knows about incels and inceltears.

She is literally an angel. God bless her.

This is pretty bizarre. She's leaving this channel because she "doesn't like the orbiting." She had a video about lookism too despite being pretty average girl. I honestly don't see why any woman would cuck to us but I guess it's possible she relates to us somehow. Anyway she'll probably change once she gets older and finds out how easy it is to get laid as a girl.

OK I figured out what's going on here. Some incel kidnapped her and is forcing her to say this at gunpoint.

I want to marry her so we can spread the blackpill together

iiiTeMpeR said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=nkPEYHcrDcw[/video]

I honestly have yet to see one ugly person that makes fun of us, they are all ugly walter fate type SJW cucks

Thoughts on this vid?

I did not watch the video ... However.

We have to take care . the amount of videos from girls "backing up " incels is increasing

Pls dont be a cuck and think for a moment. Why are they doing this? does she really care? Would she even dare to look at subhumans like us IRL? what are her motives? 

Lonely beta virgins tend to orbit

Dont orbit. Ever

I have no idea how you people sit around and watch these long ass vlogs. They aren't entertaining at all and 95% of the time it is just someone ranting about shit without any proper structure to their arguments.

THIS HAS TO STOP

STOP GIVING WOMEN ATTENTION, DOESNT MATTER WHOSE SIDE SHES ON SHES STILL DOING ALL OF THIS TO ATTENTIONWHORE

Grab her by the pussy.

this has to be a conspiracy. There's no other explanation.

warmestblack said:
If this is not larping and she's dead serious, then it's srs big fuck u to those subhumans in denial. Just lol

Its 100% larping, women cant be incel were doing exactly what she wants - feeding her ego.

How can you call yourself blackpilled while giving attention to an obviously attractive girl? This is disgusting.

i cant tell if she is trolling or not

protect her at all cost

stuttercel said:
I did not watch the video ... However.

We have to take care . the amount of videos from girls "backing up " incels is increasing

Pls dont be a cuck and think for a moment. Why are they doing this? does she really care? Would she even dare to look at subhumans like us IRL? what are her motives? 

Lonely beta virgins tend to orbit

Dont orbit. Ever

Yeah, I’m deeply suspicious of any female object “supporting” incels. Femoids always have some hidden Machiavellian agenda. They will never, ever, ever be our allies.

_incelinside said:
I want to marry her so we can spread the blackpill together

until this guy enters the room 
large.jpg

but if she is truly blackpilled she will resist chads lure

Total Imbecile said:
THIS HAS TO STOP

STOP GIVING WOMEN ATTENTION, DOESNT MATTER WHOSE SIDE SHES ON SHES STILL DOING ALL OF THIS TO ATTENTIONWHORE

Shes wants attention form us, and she shoodnt get it

I caught feels over this. wtf is wrong with me lately?

Total Imbecile said:
Its 100% larping, women cant be incel were doing exactly what she wants - feeding her ego.

How can you call yourself blackpilled while giving attention to an obviously attractive girl? This is disgusting.

She is average. And seeing anyone shit on cucktears is good. Coming from a women is extra life fuel because cucktears are all about the whiteknights and m'ladys.

fukmylyf said:

are you sympathizingg with the horre?

how the fuck does she think she's ugly? she's goodlooking af

A T T E N T I O N W H O R E

Although really it doesn't matter what she says, those cucked faggots will probably just say "it's toxic to be around those guys, you deserve better etc etc." Maybe some beta will orbit her too and offer her gifts, who knows.

fukmylyf said:

me to, its actually something that happens when a man doesn't have a girlfriend, he obsesses over women, and any girls who gives him attention (irl or online) becomes his oneitis.

SteveMinecratf said:

She is LARPing and has done her homework... Well played.

She knows what she is doing and why.

stuttercel said:
SteveMinecratf said:
She is LARPing and has done her homework... Well played.
She knows what she is doing and why.
shes a slut that needs to be raped by one of us. ill take her

And she wouldn't fuck or date a single guy here even if someone put a gun to her head.

iiiTeMpeR said:
me to, its actually something that happens when a man doesn't have a girlfriend, he obsesses over women, and any girls who gives him attention (irl or online) becomes his oneitis.

JFL if you think women aren't aware of this. Oh they are, they know exactly we feel like this. And they will milk every single drop of attention and validation they can.

I'm warning you all, you're getting played HARD. She cares about none of this shit, you'd think it be so obvious. A good looking FEMOID of all things talking about inceldom and looksim? Come on guys, you can smell the horseshit a mile away.

I'd totally ravage her if I had a chance tbh

DonkeyPunch said:
And she wouldn't fuck or date a single guy here even if someone put a gun to her head.

Doesn't matter.

From the video, she's not saying she's pro-incel. She's just anti-inceltears.

That's good enough for me.

gstvtrp said:
DonkeyPunch said:
Doesn't matter.
From the video, she's not saying she's pro-incel. She's just anti-inceltears.
dont be a whitenite. ur my fav mod

fukmylyf said:

then you'll be happy to know that the person (troll) in question was pretty active on discord a year ago and was banned after doxing more than one incel

warmestblack said:
She is average. And seeing anyone shit on cucktears is good. Coming from a women is extra life fuel because cucktears are all about the whiteknights and m'ladys.

She is AVERAGE? LOL what kind of argument is that?! Does it matter if shes average? Id legit marry her in a heartbeat, if you are really incel shes way out of your league to even think about her rating, I think you just outed yourself as a troll boyo.

Regardless giving attention to her is not good. You have to snap out of it and realize shes doing it for attention, $999999999999 says shes not even a virgin. Everything coming out of her mouth = pure unfiltered lies. She doesnt really believe in any of what shes saying, its all a ploy to get us to orbit her and crown her our blackpilled queen and then worship her. Shes literally exploiting the fact that were starved for female attention to suck on our blood, this is literally how women tear communities apart. It happened to r/incels and lookism and r9k before that, and now its going to happen to this forum it seems.

gstvtrp said:
Doesn't matter.

From the video, she's not saying she's pro-incel. She's just anti-cucktears.

So what? She still thinks we're subhumans. All women do.

Incel Tears critique starts @ ~1:55 mark: https://youtu.be/nkPEYHcrDcw?t=115

She defends @ASS_F (mentions his former reddit username) and calls out IT mod PorgiAmor

3SR_55.png

(above from https://www.reddit.com/r/Braincels/comments/7sz8fs/attention_inceltears_users_are_not_normies_real/dt93y25/ )

So I'm guessing this is ASS_F's buddy

Total Imbecile said:
She is AVERAGE? LOL what kind of argument is that?! Does it matter if shes average? Id legit marry her in a heartbeat, if you are really incel shes way out of your league to even think about her rating, I think you just outed yourself as a troll boyo.

Regardless giving attention to her is not good. You have to snap out of it and realize shes doing it for attention, $999999999999 says shes not even a virgin. Everything coming out of her mouth = pure unfiltered lies. She doesnt really believe in any of what shes saying, its all a ploy to get us to orbit her and crown her our blackpilled queen and then worship her. Shes literally exploiting the fact that were starved for female attention to suck on our blood, this is literally how women tear communities apart. It happened to r/incels and lookism and r9k before that, and now its going to happen to this forum it seems.

dinJYa4.gif

Get your head together brothers! This couldn't be more obvious of a trap (not the kind you're thinking of).

Sadness said:

Lmao, I've seen that video

SteveMinecratf said:

It would be unwise to turn the enemy of my enemy against me.

Nobody has mentioned the scars on her arms yet btw.

gstvtrp said:
SteveMinecratf said:
It would be unwise to turn the enemy of my enemy against me.
she has scars becus shes an attenton seeking c*nt

gstvtrp said:

This day and age, that's hardly worth talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.