Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 1 year after surgerymaxxing

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★

19 yo male 1 year after rhinoplasty and chin implant. Random guy before and after beard transplant. Elon Musk before and after hair transplant.
I get an insane amount of hope from these images, but unfortunately I need to moneymaxx.

Attachments

• 1717019987440.png
    1717019987440.png
    8.4 MB · Views: 59
theres no surgery that exists that can fix whats wrong with me. every day gets worse

theres no surgery that exists that can fix whats wrong with me. every day gets worse
unless youre the hunchback of notre dame there has to be at least one surgery that can help

I would surgerymaxx if I thought it would do me any good but at 5'4 there really is no point , I'd still only be average and spending all that money and time doing surgery just to get mogged by some 6'3 zoomer who didn't even try would just be too brutal.

Last edited:
unless youre the hunchback of notre dame there has to be at least one surgery that can help
when you find a surgery that unfuses growth plates and lets you grow new bone for better frame let me know

Beard transplant lmao

He should be more worried about his hairline. It's retreating faster than the Ukrainian military.

limb lengthening and chin implants
limb lengthening doesn't unfuse the growth plates, the way it extends your bones is pretty costly and dangerous, it's only arguably worth it if you are going to be over 6'0 as a result of it.

limb lengthening doesn't unfuse the growth plates, the way it extends your bones is pretty costly and dangerous, it's only arguably worth it if you are going to be over 6'0 as a result of it.
the end result is the same: more bone. the point is that its an option, although id never do it cus of what u said

just destroy your ability to walk theory. LL wont help all other disproportionate features and narrow clavicles and wrists
if its between that and no pussy then yes id do it. then you workout or get other surgeries if available. im sorry theres nothing to fix your wrists which are definitely the sole reason youre incel

I will get a sliding genioplasty surgery

Also I was gonna get rhinoplasty as well at the same time but I think fuck that, I will see after my SEAmaxx if I need do more

View attachment 1170605View attachment 1170615View attachment 1170619

19 yo male 1 year after rhinoplasty and chin implant. Random guy before and after beard transplant. Elon Musk before and after hair transplant.
I get an insane amount of hope from these images, but unfortunately I need to moneymaxx.
Theres only a limited amount of failios saveable by surgery, and even then it’ll often look uncanny and its expensive. If you’re ratios are fucked up you’re fucked