Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1 week, just ONE week of torture, before I get a just revenge

That was.....anticlimactic

2018cels were a different breed

it's over for cucked by a doorcels

Yes, he had other alts too. it's funny how he talks to himself in his threads.

I'm pretty sure towncel was permanently banned.
I thought it wasn't allowed to have alts since the start.

Maybe he has alts that are still online here. Who knows?

low inhib af
I would never have the balls to do something remotely close to this

I miss those days. That guy was also kointo.
Well, me too. I remember some of the discussions we had at that time, was sometimes quite vivid, as well as you Robtical.

Kointo was the "Postmaxxer" in 2017-mid 2018, I personally never had the opportunity to discuss with him as he was banned, before I joined this forum, for assumptions of "postmaxxing". Nothing to do with some 2020 postmaxxers who makes a similar number of posts 5-6 times faster.

Well, me too. I remember some of the discussions we had at that time, was sometimes quite vivid, as well as you Robtical.
Before AM no one was afraid they were being watched by the fbi.
Kointo was the "Postmaxxer" in 2017-mid 2018, I personally never had the opportunity to discuss with him as he was banned, before I joined this forum, for assumptions of "postmaxxing". Nothing to do with 2020 postmaxxers who makes a similar number of posts 5-6 times faster.
He would write full sententences usually when he postmaxxed too. There might have been something else he was banned for also, but I forgot.

Sorry, I don't get your sentence, and what is "AM"?
Before the Alek minassian thing in april 2018, no one was worried about fbicels.
ded srs? lmfao i remember towncE(R)l
Yes, I bet he has more posts than cuyen if you count all his alts. He would have been past 100k if he wasn't banned probably.

How did you found this thread of well over 2 years immersed in the millions of threads?
Can't recall but I search for threads with some random filter, scrolled down a bit and found it.

I like going through old threads. I have warnings for necro too.

ogcels are our ancestors

Nah it was fun but lookism slowly died. Atleast I now know what surgeries I need to ascend.
Yea Lookism died lol, you're lucky you didn't get doxxed

Yea Lookism died lol, you're lucky you didn't get doxxed
Yeah not only didn't I get doxxed, the admin of lookism wanted money if you wanted to delete your account. That happened for free when that website got hacked.

Come to think of it I have been on incel forums for 3 years now.

So many bancels

I think if any of them will come back again