Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just a reminder that 31 users here voted to wanting to fuck a troon

I Actually laughed pretty hard at this. Thanks guys :feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman:

Mods are above the law.

Revolution now.
less go !*I follow you behind*

Even this forum is secretly trying to make people gay

I was deceived…

I jerked off to amouranth before I found out she might possibly be a troon :cryfeels:

i didnt see that it was a trannies, otherwise i would have changed vote.

Also, I never masturbated to it. I demanded nudes and then I'd do a cum tribute like I do for every hole. Nudes were not given and Fat Link gave me the finger.

average moderator activities

giphy.gif

I'm so fucking glad that I didn't click on any of that shit and avoided that poll. Please put pics of that troonigger in spoilers. Thanks.

@Dregster @VideoGameCoper @fatass30000 Goddamn, buddy boyos. You guys fell for the trap. :feelskek::lul:

I would've probably fell for this, but I am literally an American nigger so I would've gotten a pass jfl.
but those editing on the tranny pictures are hard to tell.
heshe probably smells like shit.

@Dregster @VideoGameCoper @fatass30000 Goddamn, buddy boyos. You guys fell for the trap. :feelskek::lul:
thankfully i never beat my meat to it or saved it’s pictures unlike some other users… I honestly feel bad for every person that beat their meat to it :feelskek:

giphy.gif

I'm so fucking glad that I didn't click on any of that shit and avoided that poll. Please put pics of that troonigger in spoilers. Thanks.
Just warning you in advance, one of the pics Fat Link posted in the OG thread was of its ass. So be wary of potentially seeing that if someone replies with what you asked for

thankfully i never beat my meat to it or saved it’s pictures unlike some other users… I honestly feel bad for every person that beat their meat to it :feelskek:
Like @Rapist said, they should just rope. :feelskek:

@Fat Link Be honest bro, how long would you ban anyone else who pulled off this stunt? :lul:

Just warning you in advance, one of the pics Fat Link posted in the OG thread was of its ass. So be wary of potentially seeing that if someone replies with what you asked for
Thanks for the heads-up, brocel. JFL @ this whole thing.

Two weeks ago, our beloved head janny made a thread about one of his "Discord kittens" and asked us his slaves if we would fuck "her"

31 users ended up voting Smash and 10 voting Pass
View attachment 1286297
Now if your IQ is higher than an African American, you would at least try to reverse google search the images he posted to see if he was trolling us or not, and what a surprise he was. You would end up finding these Reddit posts.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/1e2sm1d/7_months_hrt_do_i_pass_and_what_should_i_do/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/1dgvz1f/homecoming_prom_15_to_4_months_hrt/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_title

Unfortunately the thought of reverse google searching the images did not occur to these poor 31 users:feelsbadman:

One user even screenshotted pics of the troon, including his ass
View attachment 1286302
Laughing GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

Idk why he screenshotted them though, he could've just copied and pasted the images.

Anyways, it only took a week for the cat to be finally out of the bag.
View attachment 1286306

But only one user changed his vote
View attachment 1286307

Our head janny's honest reaction to this
View attachment 1286308

He bamboozled all of you. Also if you masturbated to the troon, you should just kill yourself at this point, I don't know how you can continue to live after this.

Guys we're doing bait on .is now?
IMG 20240918 110858

Like @Rapist said, they should just rope. :feelskek:

@Fat Link Be honest bro, how long would you ban anyone else who pulled off this stunt? :lul:
you should go read the original thread, it’s kekfuel how much they were thirsting over it :feelskek:
IMG 0163

Shieeet :shock:

The subreddit at least thinks he passes off very well but damn

Good one :feelsthink:

Its giant hands in the prom pic was a tell, but I'm used to Elaine Miller's giant hands so I can't tell anymore.

I laughed myself into a migraine. Goddamn.

Still probably true

@Fat Link based sting opmaxxing

now we know who all the gays on .IS are
IMG 20240919 212029

The people that were caught:
@ilieknothing
@Adûnâi
@Dregster
@Incline
@lennox
@incelerated
@Immolator
@rcnfive
@NIGGER ON NEETBUX
@cripplecel
@kay'
@DarthBurritoBastard
@Hispanicel
@IceMan2000
@Truecelcel
@supersoldier
@darkdoomer
@NeverEvenBegan
@Tacomonkey
@Misogynist Vegeta
@edgelordcel
@daydreamER
@VideoGameCoper
@Liu KANG
@eliya
@Dealer.Belgrade
@HotDogCel
@Kinkcel1
@chubby'n'bald scum
@fatass30000
@Fuck Jews

Thoughts?
Tenor 1069855932

Is she really?
I honestly have no idea. She was dating some asian Chang for awhile though so maybe it is a foid.

It's crazy what makeup and plastic surgery can do jfl. If it is a foid it's pretty much just like fucking a plastic sex doll :feelshaha:

Amouranth is a real female

Why so many people simp for an androgynous looking 5/10 silicon doll, I'll never know.

I would have voted yes aswell how the fuck am I supposed to know? I'm not going to reverse image search every single picture I see nigga

Regenerator

I was correct:bigbrain:

@Fat Link @Rapist @DarkStar @Chudpreet

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back