Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just a reminder that 31 users here voted to wanting to fuck a troon

Goddamn that’s disgusting :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:. I need my fucking eyes bleached now. Jesus fucking Christ that’s a sick joke. I thought she was just a low tier biological woman.

Mods are above the law.

Revolution now.
It’s fucked up. They should not be above the rules. It’s like how the US government makes citizens run def diesel additive in their trucks (it harms the engine while making less pollution), yet the govt. trucks of the same model have a factory delete kit because they know it’s bad for the engines. Rules for thee and not for me is bullshit

thankfully i never beat my meat to it or saved it’s pictures unlike some other users… I honestly feel bad for every person that beat their meat to it :feelskek:
I never beat my meat to it either luckily, or else I’d have to go an a week long nofap streak to reset my system, lmfao.

It’s fucked up. They should not be above the rules. It’s like how the US government makes citizens run def diesel additive in their trucks (it harms the engine while making less pollution), yet the govt. trucks of the same model have a factory delete kit because they know it’s bad for the engines. Rules for thee and not for me is bullshit
Total Mod Death now!

@NeverEvenBegan see? your lust for margot robbie has turned you into a tranny chaser

you must overcome your lust for the robbie troon

she is grooming you to turn you gay

it's too late for the others, but you should get out while you still can
Fat Link trolled me! He set us up!

@ilieknothing
@Adûnâi
@Dregster
@Incline
@lennox
@incelerated
@Immolator
@rcnfive