Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 0 mass twink on r/crushes gets ideal gf, will experience teen love

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/Crushes/comments/ia2pu3/she_started_as_a_crush/

6tUxHnL.jpg

I could destroy this kid, he looks exactly like young me, why couldnt this be me

Holy fuck the kid will have a life

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

giphy.gif

GOD WHY DID YOU DO THIS

WHY HIM AND NOT ME

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

lYY337.gif

probably his sister and he's just larping. it's reddit man

No pedo stuff she hot

Tfw haven't had a crush in ages

that kid has thick wrists no wonder she wants to fuck him.

in all seriousness hes a gonna get cucked one way or another, it is females biological nature to chase chad, i almost gurantee hes not actually having sex with her

FUCK THIS LIFE. truecels like him are experiencing teen love while i rot. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I could destroy this kid, he looks exactly like young me, why couldnt this be me

Holy fuck the kid will have a life

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Right? Like what could that runt honestly do that you or I couldn’t. Looks are king in this world. Suifuel that some people get everything while we get table scraps

Lucky bastard. But give it until she reaches AOC and breaks his heart by fucking 6'2 hunks.

he looks 10 years old

that kid has thick wrists no wonder she wants to fuck him.

in all seriousness hes a gonna get cucked one way or another, it is females biological nature to chase chad, i almost gurantee hes not actually having sex with her
He wont even get sex, she'll save herself for someone who height mogs her
Lucky bastard. But give it until she reaches AOC and breaks his heart by fucking 6'2 hunks.
Tbh

he looks 10 years old
It's brutally over for framecels. If you are a framelet only being chadlite or chad and white, black or East Asian will save you imo

JUST BE WHITE AGAIN CONFIRMED

Probably rich parent and she's fucking the dad on the low.

He will be posting here after she cucks him without giving him any puss

He will get cucked. She is using him for something. She will abandon him when the time comes as she is a whore

She an Acne ridden, crooked jaw and yellow toothed whore. Who cares?

And honestly, foids mentality change as they grow older. She'll probably dump him later
:feelsPop:

lifefuel for turboframelets, you can skip leg day, arm day, and every other day and still ascend

Only being any race will save you...

Thanks for your valuable input
No if you are a curry or SEA and you are a framelet it is already very close to being over if you aren't good looking.

But white, black and East Asian (not South Asian) males can get away with being a framelet if they are good looking enough. No such thing with curry or southeast Asian males.

JBF, wait until she really hits puberty.

Chad will take her virginity

just be 30kg manlet theory

100 wholesome Keanu Chungus

He'll get dumpes very soon and likely start posting here, relax you braindamaged cucks ofc it won't last :feelskek: