Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Race And IQ

• Thread starter rope infinity ♾️
  • Start date
Iran has a way precious resource than any mineral and still isn't a shithole.
Cause they trade with and have good relations with Russia and have something called nuclear capabilities.
This CIA excuse applies to Arabs since their countries weren't shitholes before Muricans and Jews barged in.
Should look up how Saudi and Emirates looked before the discovery of oil.
Africa always has been and will be a shithole. No White country has ever interefered with Uganda, Mozambique and Zimbabwe
Read history retard.
And who caused those problems for Haiti ? Oh right the niggers themselves and it still pales in comparison to what the Soviet Union and Asian countries went through. Look at the devastation wrought on Korea due to the Korean war kek. Niggers do not know even 1% of the struggle Asians faced and complain 10 times more.

View: https://youtu.be/GTpOB9bTPT8?si=ozxAoUhdZRY4nFUQ

JFL look how quickly Leftists become conspiracy theorists when their narratives get proven false.
CIA themselves admit it. Just Google CIA coups
Since you are saying this do tell me which white country invaded and ruined Sudan and what resources Sudan has ?
Sudan had gold
And how come Mauritius an Indian majority country in Africa has thrived ?
It's not thriving at all most people from Africa move to Rwanda which is known as Africa's Singapore Mauritius. Thoug Mauritius is a good country.
Excuses and Yapping. If anything this proves that niggers were too low iq and dumb to create their own language, religion and culture
I already discussed about it they had their languages look at Ethiopia
And they commit way way less crimes than niggers you obtuse dolt. Kek Niggers are rioting and looting in their own country of South Africa right now. Niggers run Machete and Stabbing gangs in UK and are responsible for crime in France. Even in Australia Africans commit way more crimes than any other ethnic group. Heck even in India they are heavily involved in Drug and human traficking. Black Criminality is universal.
Shows your grasp on history

There are several statistics which clearly show how blacks regardless of their environment or socioeconomic conditions perform poorly in academics and IQ tests. Aside from this we can observe how the average black person acts, talks and behaves in the real world. When confronted with these you pushed a bunch of half baked bullshit excuses towards me and when I posted a debunking of your source you just went 'your source isn't valid'. You are the one who is coping boyo. The entirety of the world knowns what the intelligence of the average nigger is. They can't even properly learn to read.
Did you eve read the thread data I showed above clearly shows that black Africans outperform native whites brits? It's different for black Americans, and if I would explain you would start seething.

What do you hope to accomplish ? Keep obtusing and repeating till I give up ? That's the only thing niggers and libs seem to be capable off.
Man you are stupid African Americans and Black Africans have totally different history and struggles

As for the original debate just look at how the average nigger talks and behaves. I don't even need stats to recognize low IQ when I see it.
Why are you coping hard boyo

Cause they trade with and have good relations with Russia and have something called nuclear capabilities.
And what's stopping Niggers from doing the same ?
Should look up how Saudi and Emirates looked before the discovery of oil.
It's a barren desert and yet it was home to one of the most successful civilisations and Empires in history. JFL you are the one talking about grasp on history ? Where do you think Assyria and the Rashidun Caliphate were based ?
Read history retard.
Nice arguement twit

Haiti is collapsing because niggers are animalistic savages. Simple as.
CIA themselves admit it. Just Google CIA coups
Nope. The burden of proving doesn't lie with me.
Sudan had gold
And yet they are buttfuck poor.
It's not thriving at all most people from Africa move to Rwanda which is known as Africa's Singapore Mauritius. Thoug Mauritius is a good country.
Nope it's thriving and is one of the few stable African countries. And JFL Africa's most successful country is still a shithole. No one is moving there. It's either SA or Nafri countries.
I already discussed about it they had their languages look at Ethiopia
Given to them by Arabs.
Shows your grasp on history
You are literally a redditor.

Nice projection leftie faggot. What you said is true but is other way around. The scientists who promote race is a social construct take money fron Big Jews and Schlomos to promote such concepts. The citations of the video I posted got removed because the original creator got banned from YouTube's Schlomos. There are many many more scientists who say the opposite but get shut down by kikes. 'Race is a social construct'.

Rest assured Erectus you and I have nothing in common.

Oh they are related nigger. No matter how much obtusing, repeatation and lies you pull out of your ass the world will not bend to your will. Your people were low IQ apes back then and are still now.

Everywhere you guys go place becomes shithole. Coincidence ? I think not.
Mf I'll make a thread about African History and you can cope there don't ruin this thread and why I defend Africans cause it's simple if you can prove the so called lowest non whites had history and culture it shuts up sfcel retard for the good.

Did you eve read the thread data I showed above clearly shows that black Africans outperform native whites brits? It's different for black Americans, and if I would explain you would start seething.
Stats for income show otherwise

And so does academic performance

Also yeah Niggers aren't accomplishing shit in UK. If anything they are actively ruining the place(like they always do)

Man you are stupid African Americans and Black Africans have totally different history and struggles
You struggles are that the world doesn't give you free handouts.

Whites and asians have the highest IQ

Stats for income show otherwise

And so does academic performance

Did you read what I wrote retard cause the data you are showing says what I wrote which is blacks outperform native Brits in academic performance

Did you read what I wrote retard cause the data you are showing says what I wrote which is blacks outperform native Brits in academic performance
Nope it isn't. Wypipo still on top. Do you mean the slight margin of Black Africans outpeforming White British by 2%. Well those Africans are the creme of the top of Africa hence why they were able to migrate to the UK in the first place. Plus White Irish people outperform them all. The Carribean ones are the lowest lmao.

Also their 2% margin of success has failed to transfer to economic success.

Nope it isn't. Wypipo still on top. Do you mean the slight margin of Black Africans outpeforming White British by 2%. Well those Africans are the creme of the top of Africa
It's Cream of the crop tard and secondly they would still have significantly lower IQs than Whites if we agree with your stupidity.
Also their 2% margin of success has failed to transfer to economic success.
They are likely to be recent immigrants so it would take some time when Bengalis first moved to UK it was same for them it takes time to see economic success

It's Cream of the crop tard and secondly they would still have significantly lower IQs than Whites if we agree with your stupidity.
They probably are. DEIs like agencies probably gave them extra marks out of pity. It happens in USA all the time(blacks are constantly given easy college admissions compared to Asians despite the latter outperforming the former by a very large margin). Jews own the world and they push niggers onto everyone.
They are likely to be recent immigrants so it would take some time when Bengalis first moved to UK it was same for them it takes time to see economic success
They have been migrating since the 1950s.

@WorthlessSlavicShit @anandkonda @DarkStarDown these are the only ones I can remember from the conversation anyways.
You’re back:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:. Seems like an interesting thread, am at work so I don’t have much time right now, but I’ll definitely give this a read when I’ll get home, thanks for tagging me:feelsokman:.

You’re back:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:. Seems like an interesting thread, am at work so I don’t have much time right now, but I’ll definitely give this a read when I’ll get home, thanks for tagging me:feelsokman:.
Will be waiting

They probably are. DEIs like agencies probably gave them extra marks out of pity. It happens in USA all the time(blacks are constantly given easy college admissions compared to Asians despite the latter outperforming the former by a very large margin). Jews own the world and they push niggers onto everyone.
That's a hard cope they got good marks cause DEIb
They have been migrating since the 1950s.
Sure seems a good time to be a non-white in UK

@Copexodius Maximus do you agree with this?
I do agree environmental factors (like nutrition) are important, but even with that I expect different groups to still have different IQs when it’s controlled for. Asians not being genetically creative is one of the biggest copes I’ve ever read though jfl.

I do agree environmental factors (like nutrition) are important, but even with that I expect different groups to still have different IQs when it’s controlled for. Asians not being genetically creative is one of the biggest copes I’ve ever read though jfl.
How would you define a group, cause there's no such groups in homo sapiens that are genetically homogeneous within and heterogeneous in between

How would you define a group, cause there's no such groups in homo sapiens that are genetically homogeneous within and heterogeneous in between
niggers aren't humans

You can easily differentiate genetic clusters of human populations.

The liberal mind truly works in mysterious ways
Idk how he can be blackpilled and think shit like that tbh. You don’t even need genetic data, you can just look at the different people around the world and know where their ancestors are probably from. No one will mistake a Mongolian with a Congo native.

Idk how he can be blackpilled and think shit like that tbh. You don’t even need genetic data, you can just look at the different people around the world and know where their ancestors are probably from. No one will mistake a Mongolian with a Congo native.
Because he is a retarded nigger @rope infinity ♾️

Because he is a retarded nigger @rope infinity ♾️
Well, maybe he is just coping. We are all guilty of it in one way or another.

Yep. Empirical Date isn't really necessary when you can just look outside and see for yourself what the results of diversity and the introduction of colors into the European people's society has done. It clearly speaks for itself.

Stray cats also have different colours, that doesn't make them a different species than each other and regarding skull shape just watch the video I replied

There's a slight problem

I read it. What was the problem?

Stray cats also have different colours, that doesn't make them a different species than each other and regarding skull shape just watch the video I replied
The different colours aren’t a result of evolutionary pressure on their ancestors. The diversity occurs naturally in the same environment from the same parents even.

Yep. Empirical Date isn't really necessary when you can just look outside and see for yourself what the results of diversity and the introduction of colors into the European people's society has done. It clearly speaks for itself.
He has no replies to this

He has no replies to this
Because it can't be refuted, it's like saying I don't exist and then attempting to prove it; it can't be done.

I read it. What was the problem?
The problem is you can make a genetic cluster in which whites and blacks are lumped together and another one in which only include east Asians.
The different colours aren’t a result of evolutionary pressure on their ancestors. The diversity occurs naturally in the same environment from the same parents even.
Again genetic sequences shows that homosapiens are genetically identical.

@Confessor I read most of your posts and you're very correct in this thread.

@DarkStarDown since you tagged me in this thread

We don't need studies to see some races are just smarter than others, the same way we don't need studies to tell us women want tall men or that people like blue eyes. Anyone with eyes can observe these facts in reality. And when it comes to niggers, they have never, NOT ONCE, had any succes in civilization building. Sure, alot of coping niggers will point out sudan, somalia, or ethiopia, but then they need to remember that these Cushite populations are 40-60% West Eurasian on average, mostly Natufian, which is a CAUCASION-related group from the Levant. In other words, they are not fully Negroid. In fact, the average Cushite is CLOSER to an Arab than they are to a Bantu. The physical similarities between a Cushite and a Bantu is more a result of living in a similar enviroment as opposed to sharing genes.

And then those same niggers will point out mali, marutania, or ghana as another example of "black civilization", but once again, these West African empires, which I will call Moorish for now, had significant Caucasion-related ancestory, this time mostly coming from contact with Amazighs and Sahrawi populations. Notice how all of these west african empires overlap with the blue area of West Eurasian map?

And of course, that's not to mention these Moorish empires were EVEN LESS RELEVANT in history compared to the Cushite empires. At least Cushites have SOME things they've invented or built, at least Cushites actually HAVE large buildings and ruins of their achievements, at least Cushites had their own script, but Moorish empires have nothing to look at, Moorish empires in fact mostly sustained themselves off of gold, slaves, salt, and other resources abundant in Sub-Saharan Africa. And of course, this fits when you look at their genetics. The average Cushite, like I said, is 40-60% Caucasion, while the average Moor is 15-35% Caucasion.

Lastly, we see 2 observations constantly in reality:

1. Niggers are failures in any non-Black country they are in
2. Niggers are outperformed by non-Blacks even in their own countries.

We all see point 1. Be it Canada, America, UK, Egypt, Iraq, or Saudi, wherever niggers go, they always end up failures among which ever group they live among. Niggers never economically or intellectually outperform other groups, which is why they always end up at the bottom of the totem pole in ANY society, regardless of ideology, religion, or circumstances. They always end up chimping out and forming typical hooligan nigger tribal gangs. In America, the average niggers is 15-25% white, yet they're still such a MASSIVE criminal element. Imagine how much worse pure niggers must be.

However, the 2nd point is more hilarious. Any non-nigger population that has the misfortune of living in Sub-Saharan Africa ends out outperforming the local nigger baboon population.

The most obvious example of this, of course, is the European population in countries like South Africa, Nambia, Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Botswana. Most of these countries have anywhere from 2% to 8%, yet these whites are the ruling class in these countries. There is often a clearly strong correlation between European blood in Europe and being economically succesful, even in North Africa, you can see Algeria is the best country because of all the White slaves they used to kidnap.

View attachment 1715101156689.png

You also have some Arab populations in Niger, Sudan, Tanzania, and Mozambique, both in modern times and historically, that likewise, outperformed the local niggers, to the point that, in fact, the niggers in Tanzania in fact KILLED the Arabs due to them seething out of jealousy at the Arabs (and Indians) living better lives than them. This was in the 1960s, and we see how much more of a shithole the country is now without the Arabs.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esVReZVGCSs&ab_channel=AlJazeeraEnglish

You also have plenty of Indians in East African countries, like Kenya or Uganda. In fact, Indians are so succesful in Africa, that despite being 1% of Kenya's population, they account for over 60% of the taxes in the country. That's fucking hilarious. And of course, there was an incident in Uganda where the nigger government expelled the Indians out of the country because they were assblasted at the Indians outperforming them, only for those retarded niggers to BEG the indians to come back due to the country going to shit. At lastly, the ONLY 1st world SUB-SAHRAN country, Mariturius, is 60% Indian.

And LASTLY, I don't think I need to mention the sheer domination Chinese people are making in Sub-Saharan Africa in modern times. So whether it is Arabs, Europeans, Chinese, or EVEN FUCKING INDIANS, all of these people CONSTANTLY outperform the local niggers. Now ask yourself why. We all know why.

Niggers gonna Nig.

Attachments

• 1715099784673.png
    3 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
OP just copy and pasted TLDR jewish pilpul arguing against measurable intelligence, or even if there is a general intelligence, or "intelligence" itself. Look up Chris Brand's g factor. Unfortunately for him intelligence is measurable, and it is one of the most replicable things in soyence. It is also largely hereditary.

Jfuckingl. Our our community leaders are being killed by le evil white man !:soy:Everyone and everything is against us waaah

Here's a fact for you nigger. Your community is incompotent and low IQ and your leaders are no different. Your precious MLK cheated on his wife, that's the role model for niggers. There are no successful black countries. No European government or agency has interfered with Nigeria, Somalia or Ethiopia. Italy colonized it for a very small time. How come Haiti's Hispanic Neighbours are successful(Dominican Republic and El Salvador) while it fails ? What have Europeans done to it ? Why are countries like Sierra Leone, Ivory Cost and Gambia failing ?
didnt you say you wouldnt participate in racewar threads like 2 days ago jfl

retard

The problem is you can make a genetic cluster in which whites and blacks are lumped together and another one in which only include east Asians.
This is incorrect, Asians are closer to whites compared to Africans. Regardless, it’s very east to see the genetic cluster.

Again genetic sequences shows that homosapiens are genetically identical.
They do not, this is obviously false
5A93FDAF 2A4F 494B 96D5 55E11A7712DE
2795CE83 F25A 4AE8 874C 7B8B04BA76B7

Recepill detected, opinion rejected

race is a social construct and iq are not related and I think
When the brainrot goes too deep.

Gould had talked about race realism in his book mismeasure of man
J F L
F J L
L F J

More leftist garbage. That entire book was written with a political agenda behind it. Even the mainstream now accept that he misrepresented the data he uses to justify his arguments against race.

@Copexodius Maximus @Confessor stop wasting your time with this absolute goober. :lul:

Correct. Case in point, me for example. Even though I am east asian, I am mentally retarded, as most of you here probably already know and can very clearly see from the way I post. Because I was raised in shitty environment.

J F L
F J L
L F J

More leftist garbage. That entire book was written with a political agenda behind it. Even the mainstream now accept that he misrepresented the data he uses to justify his arguments against race.

@Copexodius Maximus @Confessor stop wasting your time with this absolute goober. :lul:
I’ll pretty much engage with anyone as long as they’re not just hurling insults. Subhuman and being isolated irl trait

MAIN ARGUMENT

As far as I know the main argument about Race and IQ that comes from white supremacits is that ethnics (excluding east asians even though they think they are also intellectually inferior to whites on the basis that they don't have creative intelligence) are too low iq to participate and contribute to a society more specifically western societies. Firstly they say that ethnics are low IQ and the reason is their genetics. They argue that the "race " of these ethnics is the reason, that non-white races are inherently low IQ. The whole argument is basically non-whites are low IQ. Let's address this:

ARGUMENT AGAINST THEIR RETARDED CLAIM

When we ask them for the evidence for their claim, they infamously shows the unscientific and skewed data, which is provided by Lynn and Becker, who are literally funded by the pioneer fund. There's a clear conflict of interest but for the sake of the argument let's take this data at face value. First let's see how IQs are often categorised :

130 and above: Very Superior
120–129: Superior
110–119: High Average
90–109: Average
80–89: Low Average
70–79: Borderline Intellectual Functioning
Below 70: Intellectual Disability (also known as mental retardation)

And now see how Lynn and Becker showed the IQ
of different countries

South Africa : 68
Greece : 90

So apparently according to Lynn and Becker average person in South Africa, is mentally retarded. That fact alone is enough to reject there bullshit data on IQ, jfl if you believe this. Let's comapre their GDP growth through out the years.

View attachment 1154048

[ https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/...&time=1960..latest&facet=none&country=ZAF~GRC ]

So, as we can see South Africa have better and continuos Gdp growth throughout the years. Which would be impossible if average South African was mentally retarded. Now, I know some of you SFcel retards are gonna say but Greece's Gdp per capita, well first we are not measuring these country's economic prosperity. Secondly their (South Africa) positive Gdp growth is a good indicator of their g factor. And its difficult to compete in terms of economic prosperity with a former colonizer who looted wealth from different countries, while your (South Africa) resources got drianed and looted and on top of that apartheid. And hence some common sense and a little bit of research can prove their data and research is bullshit. First we don't have any objective and accurate data on IQ. But with some basic reasoning we can conclude the fact that average IQ in Africa is at least 70 and above, which is reasonable looking at environmental and socioeconomic conditions of Africans and cultural biases in IQ tests.

Away from basic reasoning and common season and let's talk about what is IQ, genetics and stuff. First of all, genetic research has failed to discover any single genes that have a significant and striking effect on intelligence. If that was the case, it would be easy to check which populations carry that gene disproportionately. The problem is that there are hundreds of genes that affect IQ and on top of that environmental and socioeconomic factors. So even if we would be able in future to say "those are the ten most Important genes for IQ", having or not having those ten genes would barely make a difference for your IQ, the effect would be drowned in the influence of the other 100s genes, that's why research on iq genetics and different races is way more multifaceted and nuanced. And I know someone of you would say what about height, well it's retarded to compare height and iq and saying that if height could be different among different ethnicites why can't be IQ, cause alot less genes are at play in height as compared to IQ. And height can be measured objectively across the board, unlike intelligence which is affected by culutural and socioeconomic factors and your nurturing and can't be measured objectively.

IQ as a Latent Variable:

The first distinction I would like to make concerns the nature of IQ. Unlike height, a directly measurable physical property, IQ is a latent variable. We can only estimate it indirectly through assessments that are inherently influenced by cultural background.

The Interplay of Genes and Environment:

While genetic predisposition undoubtedly shapes our potential for various traits, it's crucial to avoid oversimplifying the relationship. Both genetic and environmental influences interact dynamically, with the environment sometimes overriding genetic potential. The detrimental effects of malnutrition and environmental toxins on cognitive development cannot be disregarded, as these are prevalent issues even in developing countries. High lead levels in blood have negative effects on the congnitive abilities.

Also, Plomin & Von Stumm (2018) delve deeper into this, highlighting the polygenic nature of intelligence, meaning numerous genes with small effects contribute to the overall picture. They also discuss the challenges of pinpointing specific genes due to environmental interactions and gene-environment correlations

Cultural Bias in IQ Tests:

Let's take an example let me show you how iq isn't genetic but rather more multifaceted and nuanced. Believing the hereditarian hypothesis, which is used by sfcels, Einstein would always achieve high IQ test.
The Idea of Einstein achieving a high IQ score irrespective of his environment and socio economic conditions deserves further scrutiny. Culture-free intelligence tests simply don't exist. Imagine, an alternate reality where Einstein(with the same genetic make up as in this reality) was born into the Saan Bushmen tribe, (South African hunter-gatherer society). While our "Saan Bushmen Einstein" might struggle with Western-constructed IQ tests, he would likely excel at tasks critical for survival in his environment – tasks at which a German-born Einstein might fail.
We know that IQ tests have culutural bias there's substantial research supporting this claim.

For example this study ( https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33604599/ ) clearly states this
"Our findings confirm that "culture-free" tests should be adapted to each culture and applied together with their culture's specific norms to prevent misclassification and allow for a better, unbiased neuropsychological assessment."

They removed cultural biases and adapted the test to Moroccan culture, and found that Moroccan kids performed better on this test as compared to other IQ tests.This proves that so called culuture free iq tests also have biases.

What exactly do IQ tests even measure? In practice, they aim to quantify a specific set of cognitive skills valued in modern industrialised (Western) societies. Ideally, they assess something that is called or is close to "objective intelligence." But the concept of intelligence itself is a topic of ongoing debate, which is acknowledged by Ulric Neisser (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulric_Neisser) and by (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence:_Knowns_and_Unknowns) he chaired in 1995 (No so called "wokeness" back then) to investigate the state of research on the topic.

We try to define and organize intelligence, a complex concept, achieving complete clarity remains difficult and elusive. Despite progress in some areas, no single explanation has been guven that answers all the key questions, nor is there universal agreement on what intelligence truly is. This is further proved by the fact that when two dozen prominent theorists were recently asked to define it, they provided two dozen somewhat different definitions (https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2017-32525-010
Sternberg & Detterman, 1986).

Things have not changed, as more recently observed by cognitive psychologist Ken Richardson (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Richardson_(psychologist)) (2017) in a more critical fashion:

" Intelligence is viewed as the most important ingredient of human potential. But there is no generally accepted theoretical model of what it is (in the way that we have such models of other organic functions). Instead, psychologists have adopted physical metaphors: mental speed, energy, power, strength, and so on, together with simple genetic models of how it is distributed in society. The IQ test was invented to create scores that correspond with such metaphors, with the distribution— who is more or less intelligent— already presumed."

"This circularity in IQ testing must not be forgotten or overlooked. IQ tests do not have what is called “construct” validity, in the way that a breathalyzer is calibrated against a model of the passage of alcohol in the bloodstream. They are constructed on the basis of prior beliefs of who is or is not intelligent. But by creating a numerical surrogate of a social class system, they make that system appear to spring from biological rather than social forces. Such ideas are dangerous, because they demean the real mental abilities and true potential of most people in everyday social situations."

And I can quote many more cognitive psychologist and psychometrician, who explains how IQ are first culuturally biased and don't measure the "objective intelligence" which many people believe. Intelligence is alot more complicated than. Let's talk about epigenetics ( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics ) well put in simple words it's when certain parts of genes are rearranged without changing the structure of genes in respect to your environment. (Like imagine gene like a bus in which there are three seats at back and four seats at front if we would exchange their position it wouldn't really affect the bus much but there would be considerable change in the bus to it's regular users.) This is the easiest explanation I could come up with at this time. So let's see it's practical use as we already know that many 100s of genes affect intelligence. Imagine you're born into a hunter-gatherer tribe like the San Bushmen. Your environment constantly interacts with your genes, influencing how they're expressed. This is epigenetics in action. While you have genes for both spatial reasoning (great for navigating the wilderness) and mathematical ability, epigenetics might favor the former. Your daily life – tracking animals, identifying edible plants – strengthens the neural pathways related to spatial skills. This doesn't mean your math genes disappear, but their expression might be dampened. Now, consider someone born in a modern, industrialized society. Their environment would likely favor the use of different genes. Regular exposure to numbers, problem-solving, and abstract concepts could strengthen neural pathways related to math skills. Epigenetics wouldn't erase their survival or spatial reasoning/awareness genes, but their expression might be less pronounced. But if members of the San tribe were to integrate into an industrialized society for several generations, their descendants will show a gradual shift in gene expression. The environment would continue to favor skills like math, potentially leading to a slight increase in the expression of those genes, while damping the genes for spatial reasoning/awareness.

Here's the main point: epigenetics doesn't rewrite your genes, but it can influence how well-equipped you are to handle your environment. It's a interplay between your genes, your environment and your experiences. We know almost everyone have genes for intelligence but due to environment, spatial intelligence genes are preferred or mathematical intelligence genes are preferred.

Impacts on intelligence due to socioeconomic factors:

We know that there are negative effects on intelligence with bad socioeconomic conditions and vice versa. Let's first look at the average IQ measured of Italians in 1920s.
(https://www.jstor.org/stable/6403?seq=1)

According to this average IQ of Italians (And other southern Europeans ) is in the high 70s to low 80s, and they are summed up with Blacks and Hispanics, (as far as I remember from the last time i read it )

View attachment 1154049

As southern European's, socioeconomic conditions improved so did their IQ. Let's look at another example of a black person because the example of Italian and southern Europeans wouldn't satisfy SFcels copes. It is a well documented fact that Micheal Oher's IQ increased 20-30 points within his lifetime just because his socioeconomic conditions improved. Michael Oher lived in deprivation and then in wealth with supervision and intensive care. His IQ tested 30 points higher:

https://scienceblogs.com/cortex/2007/02/09/the-iq-test-plasticity-and-lef

Even though IQ tests are supposed to test your native potential they frequently actually reflect your environment. As proven by the following graph

View attachment 1154051

View attachment 1154052

View attachment 1154053View attachment 1154054

[ Source:https://www.fao.org/faostat/en/#data/FS/visualize ]

We can also see that Africans g factor increases as they have better quality of life, for example in UK they outperform native white Brits in GCSE( tests are great indicators for g factor ). Which according to Lynn are at least 20-30 points below in IQ.

(https://www.ethnicity-facts-figures...or-children-aged-14-to-16-key-stage-4/latest/)

So from this we can conclude that IQ between races isn't genetic but rather it depends upon socioeconomic, environmental and cultural factors.

And I know this would not satisfy SFcels you need a research that clearly states that IQ gap between races is not genetic, so here it is:
( https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ajpa.24216 )
And you can also watch this video about it, if you don't have a attention span of a butterfly

View: https://youtu.be/UBc7qBS1Ujo?feature=shared

CONCLUSION:

In conclusion, we can easily say that IQ gap between races isn't genetic but it depends upon socioeconomic conditions, environment factors and cultural biases of IQ tests. And all the research that have said otherwise is surprisingly funded by pioneer fund and have a minority of scientists on their payroll who say that. While majority of scientists disagree with race and iq bullshit. And most humans have with good environmental conditions have a IQ between 85-100.

@WorthlessSlavicShit @anandkonda @DarkStarDown these are the only ones I can remember from the conversation anyways.

And I didn't go into way more details, and nitty gritties of it. But this enough evidence to convince someone who thinks rationally and not with his little SFcel feelings.
Retards should avoid entering and writing dnr.

thoughts on these articles?

View: https://seanamcclure.medium.com/intelligence-complexity-and-the-failed-science-of-iq-4fb17ce3f12

View: https://medium.com/incerto/iq-is-largely-a-pseudoscientific-swindle-f131c101ba39

also the book "the mismeasure of man" which is the most mainstream critique of "the bell curve"

There's a scientific consensus on that and surprisingly the only ones that disagree are funded by pioneer fund.
J F L
F J L
L F J

He didn't misrepresented any data, the only problem was one of the examples he used to show personal biases in scientific research didn't have any. Other than that his book is very good. Maybe read it than you'll know

There's a scientific consensus on that and surprisingly the only ones that disagree are funded by pioneer fund.
I am not a Nigger. Explain to me this why do I have straight black hair and fair skin if race isn't real ? Why do I share psychological and physiological similarities with other Indians ?
He didn't misrepresented any data

the only problem was one of the examples he used to show personal biases in scientific research didn't have any.
That's the definition of misinterpretation you retarded nigger.
Other than that his book is very good. Maybe read it than you'll know
I have real science for you. Not the Jew dominated science you are so keeni on preaching.

I am not a Nigger. Explain to me this why do I have straight black hair and fair skin if race isn't real ?
Never seen a Bengali with fair skin, I know you atmost have light brown skin
Why do I share psychological and physiological similarities with other Indians ?
Which Indians? Cause your people don't share similarities with nothern Indians like Punjabis and Kashmiris neither do you share similarities with south Indians like Tamils and malayalis
That's the definition of misinterpretation you retarded nigger.
You fkn said he misrepresented data, and secondly his assumption was somewhat right there were seven skulls which were actually mismeasured
I have real science for you. Not the Jew dominated science you are so keeni on preaching.

Isn't opening.
Real science funded by pioneer fund