Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Certified Nigger News: nigger youths open carrying machetes in london

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/bbcemt/status/1753520131756482701?t=1YrrpOQU4zEfW7A6WvEQog&s=19

Machetes

Its in Nottingham, not London. Can you not read, lad

Just kang things.

Carrying a machete around is based.

Too bad it’s niggers doing it.

Oight mate, Immigration is lovely, innit fam?

Chad drill vs Virgin UK

I was there some months ago, couldn’t even admire the scenery of Westminster in peace cause I was too wary of all the suspicious-looking niggers in black puffer jackets. Nothing short of bringing back lynching will solve the state of the UK.

england needs to get nuked ASAP

Based. Gigabased. Full sapport from me saar. If only these niggers understood strategy and could form themselves into an organised group,
That's why niggers never built empires, they're too animalistic and Barbaric to systemically organize like for example a bee colony.

That's why there wasn't an African Alexander The Great in the history of humanity, they never knew how to get together to charge beyond North Africa and make it to Europe.

Financially stable kids from loving families in a nice neighbourhood listen to one drill song and become roadmen