Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Race And IQ

• Thread starter rope infinity ♾️
  • Start date
Never seen a Bengali with fair skin, I know you atmost have light brown skin
JFL and now the nigger shows his true colors. I have wheatish skin similar to an Arabs but I guess me proving you wrong pisses you off.
Which Indians? Cause your people don't share similarities with nothern Indians like Punjabis and Kashmiris neither do you share similarities with south Indians like Tamils and malayalis
Tell me you have never been to India and don't know a single thing about it without saying it.
Nigga if you put me in a crowd of Indians be it South Indians or North Indians you wouldn't be able to tell I am off a different ethnolinguistic group. Most Indians share same genes and DNA and are divided on the basis of Language and Religion. If I put a turban on, grow a beard and speak in Gurmukhi no one would suspect I am not a Punjabi Sikh. I grew up among Gujaratis and aside from language there was zero difference between them and me.

Thanks for showing your true colors though. You niggers seek to destroy and violate other races by using this blatant pseudoscience.
You fkn said he misrepresented data, and secondly his assumption was somewhat right there were seven skulls which were actually mismeasured
Can you come to the point without going off on tangents once ?
Isn't opening.
Real science funded by pioneer fund
Nah it's not. It's a collection of personal research by indepedent scientists. It's opening for me. Kek just say you don't want to actually read any evidence by others and want to keep repeating your shit.

OP just copy and pasted TLDR jewish pilpul arguing against measurable intelligence, or even if there is a general intelligence, or "intelligence" itself.
I'm not there's hundreds of psychometricians and psychologist that are saying this. Maybe look at the study I provided where almost every psychometrician had a different definition of intelligence.
Look up Chris Brand's g factor. Unfortunately for him intelligence is measurable, and it is one of the most replicable things in soyence. It is also largely hereditary.
He's a paedophile apologist, I can see why SFcels love him

Which Indians? Cause your people don't share similarities with nothern Indians like Punjabis and Kashmiris neither do you share similarities with south Indians like Tamils and malayalis
I cannot even fathom to began the brainrot and mindbrokeness required to type this JFL. You definitely aren't Indian. This is a Bengali Male/Punjabi Female couple right here. Do they look they are an interracial couple ?

JFL and now the nigger shows his true colors. I have wheatish skin similar to an Arabs but I guess me proving you wrong pisses you off.
I don't skin colour as a way of superiorty. All I was saying was what I noticed.
Tell me you have never been to India and don't know a single thing about it without saying it.
Nigga if you put me in a crowd of Indians be it South Indians or North Indians you wouldn't be able to tell I am off a different ethnolinguistic group. Most Indians share same genes and DNA and are divided on the basis of Language and Religion. If I put a turban on, grow a beard and speak in Gurmukhi no one would suspect I am not a Punjabi Sikh. I grew up among Gujaratis and aside from language there was zero difference between them and me.
That's not, almost everyone knows that there are genetic differences in Indian populations. Notherns have more steppe DNA comapred to southern. Though I don't give a shit about it, Indians are all the same for me.
Nah it's not. It's a collection of personal research by indepedent scientists. It's opening for me. Kek just say you don't want to actually read any evidence by others and want to keep repeating your shit.
IMG 20240508 095040

@rope infinity ♾️ you are 100% an African Nigger. You speak, talk and behave like an aperican too.

I cannot even fathom to began the brainrot and mindbrokeness required to type this JFL. You definitely aren't Indian. This is a Bengali Male/Punjabi Female couple right here. Do they look they are an interracial couple ?

View attachment 1155168
Jus pick outliers jfl your average Bengali doesn't look like him. And I don't want to fight you over this stupid I see all Indians equal regardless of what they look retard. I was just saying I haven't seen many Bengalis with fair skin

That's not, almost everyone knows that there are genetic differences in Indian populations. Notherns have more steppe DNA comapred to southern. Though I don't give a shit about it, Indians are all the same for me.
And those differences are negligibly minute. There are darkskinned North Indians and Lightskinned South Indians. But that is not what you said though. You literally said that Benaglis have zero similarities with the rest of Indians.

@rope infinity ♾️ you are 100% an African Nigger. You speak, talk and behave like an aperican too.
Td do you want me to proof mf. Ja ke gaand marwa . Ab aur kya Karon

Jus pick outliers jfl your average Bengali doesn't look like him. And I don't want to fight you over this stupid I see all Indians equal regardless of what they look retard. I was just saying I haven't seen many Bengalis with fair skin
Nah you said Bengalis shared 0 genetic similarities with Indians. You literally need to come to my college. It has Indians from all over the country and you wouldn't be able to tell anyone apart.

Nah you said Bengalis shared 0 genetic similarities with Indians. You literally need to come to my college. It has Indians from all over the country and you wouldn't be able to tell anyone apart.
I never said that I implied that every ethnic group has their own distinct features in India.
Broken Hindi from google translates.
Haan lauray Sahi keh Raha hai

I never said that I implied that every ethnic group has their own distinct features in India.
You just said that Bengalis don't share any similarities with either North or South Indians as if we are some completely different race. And now you are going back on your statement.

You just said that Bengalis don't share any similarities with either North or South Indians as if we are some completely different race. And now you are going back on your statement.
When did I say that, I said your average Bengali doesn't look similar to your average Punjabi and Tamil. And same could be said for them.

I can't see shit, and secondly DarkStarDown also showed these info dumps, took some time but most of the pictured were misrepresenting what the actual study was saying.
> Loses arguement
> Your data is wrong

> Gets his data is misinformation
> No actually my misinformation is completely true

> Makes non sensical retarded statement
> Actually I didn't make such statement and even if I did I was right

This is a certified toddler iq moment

> Loses arguement
> Your data is wrong
Mf just cite the studies I can't see shit.
> Gets his data is misinformation
You fuck tard his data wasn't misrepresented, his statement about the intentions of Morton were misleading. And secondly everyone knows Morton was a racist.
> No actually my misinformation is completely true
You don't have basic comprehension skills retard.
> Makes non sensical retarded statement
> Actually I didn't make such statement and even if I did I was right

This is a certified toddler iq moment
Mf you are seething without showing any studies under my thread.

JFL at this nigger sharing BreadTube Leftist YouTubers. No amount of coping will ever change the the truth kek. Indians and Asians were way way porer than the average South African back in 1950s. Look where India and China are at now and where South Africa is. I will say one thing. Stop larping as a curry negro. If you are so proud of your race why do you hide beneath another identity.
Bro statistically most Indians were shitting on the streets not only 10 years ago not sure where this ego is coming from, it's nowhere near China in terms of development. It's better than Africa, but it's laughable to compare India to China when China is 40 years ahead in development.

When did I say that, I said your average Bengali doesn't look similar to your average Punjabi and Tamil. And same could be said for them.
I am in Tamil Nadu. Zero people think I am an outsider until I tell them I am not a native Tamilian. I witness same things in Mumbai and West Bengal too. If I were to walk the streets of Mumbai or anyother city for that matter today with a Mallu girl no one would think we were of some different racial group. If I walked with an African woman people would obviously be able to tell we were off different races.

Average Tamil, Punjabi and Bengali still share the small skull structure, hair texture and color and skintone too. Syrians are a shade lighter than Yemenis but that doesn't mean they both aren't Arabs. Their is massive genetic overlapp between the three groups you mentioned compared to Africans or East Asians.

I am in Tamil Nadu. Zero people think I am an outsider until I tell them I am not a native Tamilian. I witness same things in Mumbai and West Bengal too. If I were to walk the streets of Mumbai or anyother city for that matter today with a Mallu girl no one would think we were of some different racial group. If I walked with an African woman people would obviously be able to tell we were off different races.

Average Tamil, Punjabi and Bengali still share the small skull structure, hair texture and color and skintone too. Syrians are a shade lighter than Yemenis but that doesn't mean they both aren't Arabs. Their is massive genetic overlapp between the three groups you mentioned compared to Africans or East Asians.
I told you I don't care what you look like
Just cite the studies you are soo eagerly believing in.

Mf just cite the studies I can't see shit.

Mf you are seething without showing any studies under my thread.
> Water is wet

> Yikew sweaty I am gonna need citations and peer reviewed studies to confirm this.

> Water is wet

> Yikew sweaty I am gonna need citations and peer reviewed studies to confirm this.
No studies so stop seething under my thread

Damn maybe he should move to your country and get a little girl bride.
Weren't many Indian high profiles on Epstein's island, most were snowiods

It is, if you know anything about the methodologies of genetic clustering as told you before.
There isn’t if you take a large sample of different genes, which would match with the divergence pattern based on when the populations become geographically separated.

It's behind a paywall how am I suppose to read it neither do I see your pictorial graphs their.
:feelsseriously:
You can easily find a way around it.
Just google hum genetic clusters and you can find other examples easily as well.

Weren't many Indian high profiles on Epstein's island, most were snowiods
No shit, it was big, corrupt players in the United States and it's an illegal activity shunned by "snowiods" at large. Meanwhile in your neck of the woods it's encouraged not just with barely illegal teens but with actual little girls. So very strange line of attack you've taken. Very strange indeed.

There isn’t if you take a large sample of different genes, which would match with the divergence pattern based on when the populations become geographically separated.
The genes used to differentiate "races" often show a spectrum of variation, not distinct categories. There's no single gene or set of genes that definitively defines race. Again the definition of race as I said before is group of populations which are genetically homogeneous within and heterogeneous in between. Again there are no such groups and secondly there is also genetic variations with in a race. Which again, can be used to genetically cluster groups of people within a race.
:feelsseriously:
You can easily find a way around it.
Just google hum genetic clusters and you can find other examples easily as well.
I can't find anything that agrees with your beliefs.

No shit, it was big, corrupt players in the United States and it's an illegal activity shunned by "snowiods" at large.
It's shunned by everyone.
Meanwhile in your neck of the woods it's encouraged not just with barely illegal teens but with actual little girls.
Where are they encouraged? I don't remember anyone sane encouraging that, here.

The genes used to differentiate "races" often show a spectrum of variation, not distinct categories. There's no single gene or set of genes that definitively defines race. Again the definition of race as I said before is group of populations which are genetically homogeneous within and heterogeneous in between. Again there are no such groups and secondly there is also genetic variations with in a race. Which again, can be used to genetically cluster groups of people within a race.
Different races fall into different genetic clusters. That’s why ancestry testing works. There is no mystery to it except you not having an understanding of it.

I can't find anything that agrees with your beliefs.
If you can’t even get through a locked published work, then it’s over for you.

Different races fall into different genetic clusters. That’s why ancestry testing works. There is no mystery to it except you not having an understanding of it.
Are you retarded again l told you the problem with genetic clustering and secondly there are no distinct genes that define race
If you can’t even get through a locked published work, then it’s over for you.
Just cite a publicly available research paper. I don't have the energy to do that either. So just provide publicly available research papers.

Are you retarded again l told you the problem with genetic clustering and secondly there are no distinct genes that define race
@based_meme this guy hurled insults cause he had no argument against why ancestry tests work if race is arbitrary jfl. Should have listened to you, prophetic at finding disingenuous retards.

Just cite a publicly available research paper. I don't have the energy to do that either. So just provide publicly available research papers.
I don’t have the energy to help you navigate through the scientific literature just because you don’t know how to pass a simple paywall.

This is true, Indians (at least in the self governed princely states) could have easily brought machinery from the UK and started their own industrialisation but the low IQ elites didn't invest in it and the place remained stagnant
Japan knew better due to high iq, and did.

No studies so stop seething under my thread
What studies do you want me to provide ? I provided you studies you just dismissed them as Pioneer Fund or something. You literally told me that I don't share anything with people of my own race, a statement completely factually incorrect and can be disproven by just walking outside in India yet you keep repeating the same bullshit and demand I proof every single thing. The burden of proof should fall on you not me since you are the singular person who stated Bengalis share nothing in common with other Indians(Every historian, anthrophologist, scientist group South Asians as once racial category as no matter our location we share a large amount of genes and DNA). It's like asking someone to proof the fish live in water) even though this can proven wrong with real world observation. Do you want us to completely deny and forget about your lived experiences and eat whatever bullshit you are feeding us ? What's next are you gonna demand I proof that Indians even exist ? When he debunk your falsified data you just deny the debunking and keep going on.

I will point it out in so that others can make note of what exactly you are trying to do. You are a subhuman nigger who can't cope with the fact that your kind are low IQ apes. To make others deny this you push some bullshit Vaush DOCs ans Breadtube leftists who have been repeatedly and thoroughly proven wrong by other Right Wing YouTubers and actual scholars.
When failed to accomplish your initial task you switched arguement and started blathering that Race isn't real(since race isn't real you shouldn't be offend that Blacks score low in IQ test we are all the same afterall) and personally attacked me and claimed that we Bengalis share nothing in common with rest of South Asians(even though my and a billion other South Asians life experience says otherwise).

@based_meme this guy hurled insults cause he had no argument against why ancestry tests work if race is arbitrary jfl. Should have listened to you, prophetic at finding disingenuous retards.
Not to mention he switched the arguement completely. First he was claiming Nigs weren't low IQ and then went on to claim Race isn't real.

Jfl you don't even know how ancestry tests work, maybe do a simple Google search and secondly they are not 100 percent accurate either.

I don’t have the energy to help you navigate through the scientific literature just because you don’t know how to pass a simple paywall.
Just say you can't find scientific literature that agrees with your copes.
They weren't colonised either.

Not to mention he switched the arguement completely. First he was claiming Nigs weren't low IQ and then went on to claim Race isn't real.
I didn't retard, you started talking about reality of races.

Japan saw what happened to China and decided to also lay off its isolationist policies and industrialise with the help of the Americans so you could say its geography helped them too because it bought them time, they're almost similar to the Chinese in genetics so I can't fault the Chinese for getting beaten up by the UK when they were caught off guard after hundreds of years of isolation.

India still failed despite literally having the largest industrial power on their base that brought them trains and electricity, it had multiple opportunities to modernise even when the British were sitting on their turf but it didn't. Brutal. Curries are literally 2nd worst after Blacks. Although at least India is slowly getting better now after the communist policies were dismantled in 1991, it has many many decades to go.

What studies do you want me to provide ? I provided you studies you just dismissed them as Pioneer Fund or something. You literally told me that I don't share anything with people of my own race, a statement completely factually incorrect and can be disproven by just walking outside in India yet you keep repeating the same bullshit and demand I proof every single thing. The burden of proof should fall on you not me since you are the singular person who stated Bengalis share nothing in common with other Indians(Every historian, anthrophologist, scientist group South Asians as once racial category as no matter our location we share a large amount of genes and DNA). It's like asking someone to proof the fish live in water) even though this can proven wrong with real world observation. Do you want us to completely deny and forget about your lived experiences and eat whatever bullshit you are feeding us ? What's next are you gonna demand I proof that Indians even exist ? When he debunk your falsified data you just deny the debunking and keep going on.
Don't seethe just cite the studies that blurred pictures is talking about.
I will point it out in so that others can make note of what exactly you are trying to do. You are a subhuman nigger who can't cope with the fact that your kind are low IQ apes. To make others deny this you push some bullshit Vaush DOCs ans Breadtube leftists who have been repeatedly and thoroughly proven wrong by other Right Wing YouTubers and actual scholars.
When failed to accomplish your initial task you switched arguement and started blathering that Race isn't real(since race isn't real you shouldn't be offend that Blacks score low in IQ test we are all the same afterall) and personally attacked me and claimed that we Bengalis share nothing in common with rest of South Asians(even though my and a billion other South Asians life experience says otherwise).
And seething again.

Jfl you don't even know how ancestry tests work, maybe do a simple Google search and secondly they are not 100 percent accurate either.
They are not 100% accurate because ethnicities can he similar. Races won’t be confused though.

I gave you a link, you are too retarded to bypass the paywall. It’s not a cope if it doesn’t benefit or harm me at all, but it does harm you cause you are a low iq.

Next he will claim genetics aren’t real, or ancestry tests aren’t real.

Japan saw what happened to China and decided to also lay off its isolationist policies and industrialise with the help of the Americans so you could say its geography helped them too because it bought them time, they're almost similar to the Chinese in genetics so I can't fault the Chinese for getting beaten up by the UK when they were caught off guard after hundreds of years of isolation.

India still failed despite literally having the largest industrial power on their base that brought them trains and electricity, it had multiple opportunities to modernise even when the British were sitting on their turf but it didn't. Brutal. Curries are literally 2nd worst after Blacks. Although at least India is slowly getting better now after the communist policies were dismantled in 1991, it has many many decades to go.
colonialism ruined curryland, even though India had 25% of the world’s gdp according to him before that. Weird how curries were at constant war, but the british east india company (not even the british empire) btfo of the whole continent.

JfuckingL at posting pop culture articles and claiming it is scientific literature. You are braindead beyond recognition.

Wait for him to say you are coping or to ask for citations. And when you do he will say he can't see it or it is pioneer fund or something. It's the only thing he can do since real world phenomenon AND statistics both proof him wrong.

Even the worst coping niggers aren't this lobotomised.

They are not 100% accurate because ethnicities can he similar. Races won’t be confused though.

I gave you a link, you are too retarded to bypass the paywall. It’s not a cope if it doesn’t benefit or harm me at all, but it does harm you cause you are a low iq.

colonialism ruined curryland, even though India had 25% of the world’s gdp according to him before that. Weird how curries were at constant war, but the british east india company (not even the british empire) btfo of the whole continent.
It wasn't all of it actually, the British made peace pacts with Travancore and Hyderabad, they were independent kingdoms which were called "princely states", they had their own rulers. The main thing they couldn't do is make alliances with other European countries and they had to have British soldiers stationed in their territory, otherwise not much extraction and looting happened there because they had local rulers.

Again what did I told you there are no specific genes or set of genes that can define race.
Shows a research paper which is behind a paywall. The burden of proof is on you not me. I can show you consensus that says race isn't real.
That's your cope.
It's more complicated than that tard
JfuckingL at posting pop culture articles and claiming it is scientific literature. You are braindead beyond recognition.
Maybe if you had read it they show resources.

Last edited:
@rope infinity ♾️ Still waiting for you to prove how Bengalis are a completely different race from South Asians and how my livid personal experiences and all other Bengalis I know is false.:feelsjuice:

PAKISTAN MOGS