Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to learn Turkish as fast as possible as a low iq German native?

F

FailedNorm1e

Banned
-
I'm genetically Turkish but I have no real relation to Turkey itself (born and raised in Germany). I have no contact to my family living in Turkey, I have no sense of the Turkish Language or Culture.

Now the issues I face are:
  • my low iq (≈ 85 IQ),​
  • the fact that Turkish itself is a hard language, and​
  • that their English fluency is limited.​
Whats the best free or at least cheap website/application/course to learn Turkish as a dummy?

Just learn Turkish theory

busuu is very good but i also recommend watching turkish youtube videos with subtitles and using an excel or google tables for vocabulary. Once you advance maybe buy a turkish childrens book and try reading it

Move to an English country

No matter the language, you gotta go through these 3 steps and do it thoroughly (no, you cannot rush them):
1. Learn to read and pronounce the writing system
2. Memorize the grammar and syntax
3. After those 2 steps, absorb as much vocabulary as possible by consuming media

I recommend using Anki flashcards to retain words in your memory.

Idk I'm chinese mongol and I don't know mongolian fluently but I learned some through reading facebook post

Find someone IRL to practice with.

Over. Got banned.