Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Race And IQ

• Thread starter rope infinity ♾️
  • Start date
And tell me why neocolonialism only affected them and not India, Indonesia and Bangladesh ? India lost more than a million men fighting on behalf of the Allies in WW2 and was gripped by Famine during that period. Bangladesh's history is way way more turbulent and violent than any African country and they still have a thriving state and are growing despite a myriad of climate, geopolitical and geographic issues. Vietnam was literally bombed by Napalm and is still a much better country. Italians were the ones who outlawed Slavery in Ethiopia btw.
That's because all those countries were neo colonized by USSR not the west. India and Bangladesh governments were basically puppets of Soviets

@ethniccel1 thots? :feelskek: :feelskek:

And tell me why neocolonialism only affected them and not India, Indonesia and Bangladesh ?
I wonder what important minerals are in those countries compared to Africa.
India lost more than a million men fighting on behalf of the Allies in WW2 and was gripped by Famine during that period. Bangladesh's history is way way more turbulent and violent than any African country
One word Haiti
and they still have a thriving state and are growing despite a myriad of climate, geopolitical and geographic issues.
It's easy when CIA and European agencies are not constantly at your neck.
Vietnam was literally bombed by Napalm and is still a much better country.
There are many factors at play one being it's not easy to penetrate deep in East Asian countries due to language barriers and history of being colonised less compared to Africa. And how many students due to see protesting the neocolonialism and assassination ana exploitation if Africa as compared to protests against Vietnam war
Only in countries where Arabs are the majority and blacks are very small in numbers. Show me the crime stat of France and UK.
Arabs are minority in UK comapred to blacks and have the same number as blacks in France.

Are you a nigger or a curry? Why do you always defend them? (even if most of the time you are correct)

Iran has a way precious resource than any mineral and still isn't a shithole. This CIA excuse applies to Arabs since their countries weren't shitholes before Muricans and Jews barged in. Africa always has been and will be a shithole. No White country has ever interefered with Uganda, Mozambique and Zimbabwe but off course leftists will make up lies anytime they want. Integrity is poison for the leftist.
One word Haiti
And who caused those problems for Haiti ? Oh right the niggers themselves and it still pales in comparison to what the Soviet Union and Asian countries went through. Look at the devastation wrought on Korea due to the Korean war kek. Niggers do not know even 1% of the struggle Asians faced and complain 10 times more.
JFL look how quickly Leftists become conspiracy theorists when their narratives get proven false. Since you are saying this do tell me which white country invaded and ruined Sudan and what resources Sudan has ? And how come Mauritius an Indian majority country in Africa has thrived ?
There are many factors at play one being it's not easy to penetrate deep in East Asian countries due to language barriers and history of being colonised less compared to Africa. And how many students due to see protesting the neocolonialism and assassination ana exploitation if Africa as compared to protests against Vietnam war
Excuses and Yapping. If anything this proves that niggers were too low iq and dumb to create their own language, religion and culture and hence readily accepted European incursions.
Arabs are minority in UK comapred to blacks and have the same number as blacks in France.
And they commit way way less crimes than niggers you obtuse dolt. Kek Niggers are rioting and looting in their own country of South Africa right now. Niggers run Machete and Stabbing gangs in UK and are responsible for crime in France. Even in Australia Africans commit way more crimes than any other ethnic group. Heck even in India they are heavily involved in Drug and human traficking. Black Criminality is universal.

Last edited:
Others are already doing a good job. No need for me to waste my time.
None of you have made any counters to his original arguments themselves. Point out how he is wrong in his arguments and then I will be on your side

None of you have made any counters to his original arguments themselves. Point out how he is wrong in his arguments and then I will be on your side
I don't care what side you're on or what you believe.

my iq is 120 at worst ngl but it means NOTHING since iq has little correlations outside of success in stem subjects (only the harder ones)

Jfuckingl. Our our community leaders are being killed by le evil white man !:soy:Everyone and everything is against us waaah

Here's a fact for you nigger. Your community is incompotent and low IQ and your leaders are no different. Your precious MLK cheated on his wife, that's the role model for niggers. There are no successful black countries. No European government or agency has interfered with Nigeria, Somalia or Ethiopia. Italy colonized it for a very small time. How come Haiti's Hispanic Neighbours are successful(Dominican Republic and El Salvador) while it fails ? What have Europeans done to it ? Why are countries like Sierra Leone, Ivory Cost and Gambia failing ?

Niggers will still be blaming the CIA and wypipo when wypipo will go extinct. A nigger shoots another nigger and blames wypipo for it. That's nigger mentality.

As for the original debate just look at how the average nigger talks and behaves. I don't even need stats to recognize low IQ when I see it.

Niggers will still be blaming the CIA and wypipo when wypipo will go extinct. A nigger shoots another nigger and blames wypipo for it. That's nigger mentality.

As for the original debate just look at how the average nigger talks and behaves. I don't even need stats to recognize low IQ when I see it.
even ones with an ok environment are retarded

its always funny when a nigger is like, “math is just memorization, im studying it again at 28”, “i was the worst in my class!” (im sure u had the worst environment!), “i didnt have motivation bro!”

Still haven't made an counter argument to his original arguments
Don't need to. It's like arguing against a flat earther. You just ignore him and let him believe what he makes him feel good about himself.

Don't need to. It's like arguing against a flat earther. You just ignore him and let him believe what he makes him feel good about himself.
Point out at least one thing wrong in his argument. You are making claims but not backing them up

Exactly. The amount of copium and conspiracy theories these niggers make is astounding. I guess you can't be Kangz when you are the lowest of the low in everything.

And these niggers are targetting us curries now. Just like they did Asians. They hate seeing successful minorities cause it destroys their notions of 'wypipo's fault'.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ABCDesis/comments/1cilx30/two_indian_origin_men_stabbed_by_same_suspect_in/

i was so good at school between the ages of 5-11 (doesnt have the brain power to stay on that trajectory due to genetics eventually overriding environment) but then i started failing because im a disgusting turk!

And these niggers are targetting us curries now. Just like they did Asians. They hate seeing successful minorities cause it destroys their notions of 'wypipo's fault'.
His arguments are not just with niggers but also Asians and curries. Take niggers out of the equation, let's assume they aren't even human.

Then do you agree with his theory?

Point out at least one thing wrong in his argument. You are making claims but not backing them up
His opening sentence. It's just laughably wrong. When the entire argument rests on false premises about the position of the supposed group you're arguing against you don't need to do anything but step aside and let the weight of their own ignorance and stupidity do the work for you. JFL

Last edited:
tldr spics, niggers and brownies are dumb

obviously i dont deny that there are intelligent spics, niggers, and brownies. but most of them are dumb as fuck.

ever been to a place ran by spics and niggers? how about schools filled with spics and nigger children? the place barely functions lol

curries can't get simple orders right and southeast asians are airheaded and dumb as fuck as well

Last edited:
His opening sentence. It's just laughably wrong. When the entire argument rests on false premises about the position of the supposed group you're arguing against you don't need to do anything but step aside and let the weight of their own ignorance and stupidity do the work for you. JFL
That's the claim many on this forum often make

Just waiting for the day this faggot gets banned for the infiltrating commie woketard he is.

That's the claim many on this forum often make
You joined just over two months ago. Who the fuck is "many on the forum," and how do you know that this is the dominant view? Also, OP lumps everyone who brings up race and IQ as "SFcels," which is straight up false, as evidenced by the fact that @Confessor is curry. Low IQ on display right here. Fucking KEK.

Like I already said, I don't care what you believe, but don't hold me by the arm and try to drag me into this leftist coping bullshit.

@ethniccel1 thots? :feelskek: :feelskek:
Lol IQ is a bell curve. Every race has high IQ people. For Africans those people run away to the West and breed with white women(which means the future high IQ offspring will be WHITE), India is now a space nation whilst Germany, France, Italy , UK are not etc etc. Majority of people are low IQ retards though, only like 2% of whites are genius level according to the IQ bell curve over 50% below 100 IQ and 10% complete retards that even the USA army will reject their application to join. That been said majority of shit skins are retards

You joined just over two months ago. Who the fuck is "many on the forum," and how do you know that this is the dominant view? Also, OP lumps everyone who brings up race and IQ as "SFcels," which is straight up false, as evidenced by the fact that @Confessor is curry. Low IQ on display right here. Fucking KEK.

Like I already said, I don't care what you believe, but don't hold me by the arm and try to drag me into this leftist coping bullshit.
Yet to make a single argument against his main theory.

@Copexodius Maximus do you agree with this?

Infodumps some Vaush doc, unironically posts breadtubers who are unwilling to debate any race realist. Who tf wants to respond to all this shit nigger? By the time anyone actually debunks this shit you'll go back to ignoring them and posting low IQ nigger-memes that we wuz kangz. No matter what your IQ is nobody wants you in their country.

Infodumps some Vaush doc, unironically posts breadtubers who are unwilling to debate any race realist. Who tf wants to respond to all this shit nigger? By the time anyone actually debunks this shit you'll go back to ignoring them and posting low IQ nigger-memes that we wuz kangz. No matter what your IQ is nobody wants you in their country.
True. I gues I am just arguing with a wall.

@rope infinity ♾️ Serious question, does inbreeding increase IQ? Tamils with the highest cousin marriage in the country have the highest IQ, same with Jews
Lol, only Tamil Brahmins have the highest IQ, rest all Tamils are wild niggers

Jfl if you had watched Shaun's video you'd know how pathetic that deboonking is and secondly there are no citations in this video
Because that's not the original video and the creator says as much. Tbh I don't even need citations and peer reviewed studies for what I can see with my own eyes.

I don't care about race and IQ. Only main concern is to cure my inceldom, to get the essence of love from a cute foid

Because that's not the original video and the creator says as much. Tbh I don't even need citations and peer reviewed studies for what I can see with my own eyes.
That's called coping hard

First I wrote it myself I have working briancels unlike you and secondly you know actual scientists who don't have taken money from pioneer fund have a consensus that race is a social construct and iq are not related and I think Gould had talked about race realism in his book mismeasure of man

That's called coping hard
There are several statistics which clearly show how blacks regardless of their environment or socioeconomic conditions perform poorly in academics and IQ tests. Aside from this we can observe how the average black person acts, talks and behaves in the real world. When confronted with these you pushed a bunch of half baked bullshit excuses towards me and when I posted a debunking of your source you just went 'your source isn't valid'. You are the one who is coping boyo. The entirety of the world knowns what the intelligence of the average nigger is. They can't even properly learn to read.

What do you hope to accomplish ? Keep obtusing and repeating till I give up ? That's the only thing niggers and libs seem to be capable off.

First I wrote it myself I have working briancels unlike you and secondly you know actual scientists who don't have taken money from pioneer fund have a consensus that race is a social construct
Nice projection leftie faggot. What you said is true but is other way around. The scientists who promote race is a social construct take money fron Big Jews and Schlomos to promote such concepts. The citations of the video I posted got removed because the original creator got banned from YouTube's Schlomos. There are many many more scientists who say the opposite but get shut down by kikes. 'Race is a social construct'.

Rest assured Erectus you and I have nothing in common.
and iq are not related and I think Gould had talked about race realism in his book mismeasure of man
Oh they are related nigger. No matter how much obtusing, repeatation and lies you pull out of your ass the world will not bend to your will. Your people were low IQ apes back then and are still now.

Everywhere you guys go place becomes shithole. Coincidence ? I think not.