Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it over for turkcels in Germany? Should I go back to Turkey?

Is it over for me?

• Its over in Germany; Go to Turkey and you'll have a significant chance of getting a gf

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Its over in Germany and it'll be over in Turkey

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
F

FailedNorm1e

Banned
-
Permaban - volcel if wouldn't as we often say
I'm (18y / 5'11 ft) ethnically Turkish but I was born and raised in Germany. (I can't even fucking speak Turkish cuz my parents didn't teach me)
In all of my school years only very fat German chicks (also while being like 2-3years younger than me...) had interest in me, and now in uni its the same. I thought about thugmaxxing since I could pass more easily with my immigrant appearance but regardless of my effort I still resemble a loser subhuman not being worth to fear.

Should I learn Turkish, move to Turkey and try my luck there before I ropemax or can turkcels here validate that it'll just be as bad in Turkey since they've access to the internet and know how whites look like? (I'm not muslim, I dont have turkish citizenship)

My stats:
  • 5'11 ft.
  • 4/10 face
  • fat
  • probably autistic or some shit
  • uni student (stem)

I'm (18y / 5'11 ft) ethnically Turkish but I was born and raised in Germany. (I can't even fucking speak Turkish cuz my parents didn't teach me)
In all of my school years only very fat German chicks (also while being like 2-3years younger than me...) had interest in me, and now in uni its the same. I thought about thugmaxxing since I could pass more easily with my immigrant appearance but regardless of my effort I still resemble a loser subhuman not being worth to fear.

Should I learn Turkish, move to Turkey and try my luck there before I ropemax or can turkcels here validate that it'll just be as bad in Turkey since they've access to the internet and know how whites look like? (I'm not muslim, I dont have turkish citizenship)

My stats:
  • 5'11 ft.
  • 4/10 face
  • fat
  • probably autistic or some shit
  • uni student (stem)
Yes, go and get some Ayse down there.

Get your filthy döner reaking ass out of our Country!

Yes, go and get some Ayse down there.
But Ayse has access to the internet and fantasizes about a white guy. And the white/ethnically majority greek minority men will slay them, and I would be the betabux at best

Get your filthy döner reaking ass out of our Country!
Bro I wish I wouldn't have been born in Deutschland since your superior Weißarsch is responsible for my misery, too. I'll even vote for AfD or Heimat (NPD) for ya

They were fat and in an age range where it'd have been illegal bro...
You're fat too, so they were your looksmatch which is more than one can ask.
You're not an incel and will be permabanned soon.

You're fat too, so they were your looksmatch which is more than anyone can ask.
You're not an incel and permabanned soon.
Im only fat for like 1 year now, before I had a BMI<23

Bro I wish I wouldn't have been born in Deutschland since your superior Weißarsch is responsible for my misery, too. I'll even vote for AfD or Heimat (NPD) for ya
Your Parents are probably siblings, so no wonder you are what you are.

Your Dad should have nutted into Doner Kebab instead of Fatma

Same, and not even fat bitches wanted me because I'm an incel and you're not.
+ You gotta consider that German teen girls r more likely to have a thing for immigrants in their adolescence but when they're leaving high school, this drastically changes and they'll settle for Max Mustermann.

But Ayse has access to the internet and fantasizes about a white guy. And the white/ethnically majority greek minority men will slay them, and I would be the betabux at best
Betabuxxing for Fatma, nothing wrong with that.
Join Islam and get an arranged marriage in the country of your glorious leader Erdogan. :)

Betabuxxing for Fatma, nothing wrong with that.
Join Islam and get an arranged marriage in the country of your glorious leader Erdogan. :)
Bro, I can already betabux in Germany, thats not the issue. But no one wants to be a betabux soyboy whatsoever
And I couldn't dislike something as much as Islam, even my parents left the religion already, and Erdogan is responsible for the Turkish downfall. (socially and economically)

+ You gotta consider that German teen girls r more likely to have a thing for immigrants in their adolescence but when they're leaving high school, this drastically changes and they'll settle for Max Mustermann.
Filthy race traitor whores. And Max sucks Ahmed's sperm out of their dirty cunts. He should stop doing it and send these foids with Ahmed right back into the desert, that beta Cuck.

Filthy race traitor whores. And Max sucks Ahmed's sperm out of their dirty cunts. He should stop doing it and send these foids with Ahmed right into the desert, that beta Cuck.
You can't blame them when being young cuz they dont know better, perhaps only when they're adults.

You can't blame them when being young cuz they dont know better, perhaps only when they're adults.
I blame them and especially their cucked fathers. If there's no father at home, I blame their worthless mothers who divorce-raped him.

I blame them and especially their cucked fathers. If there's no father at home, I blame their worthless mothers who divorce-raped him.
Eventually you gotta blame the left-wing politicians advocating the single mother lifestyle with social benefits

You're not wanted in Turkey either.

Eventually you gotta blame the left-wing politicians advocating the single mother lifestyle with social benefits
Of course, I forgot about them.
But they only make an offer, it's them fucking foids who take it with a big grin on their stupid faces. They could say No and be loyal.
But they don't want to.

Two countries that are going to shit. Sad

They could say No and be loyal. But they don't want to.
This is because of the missing identity ethnic Germans (especially women) have since the Allies demoralized Germans by claiming they're the worst people in history.

also having a foid have interest in you and you not even have to pursue them is insane. they are fat? okay. and? would you rather have a stacy you date and have to fight like you are in a war to keep from other men?

you are literally a fakecel. GTFO. fakecel if not a blatant larper

@LeFrenchCel @Caesercel @Fat Link he admits foids have interest in him. opposite of an incel. ban time?

also having a foid have interest in you and you not even have to pursue them is insane. they are fat? okay. and? would you rather have a stacy you date and have to fight like you are in a war to keep from other men?

you are literally a fakecel. GTFO. fakecel if not a blatant larper
Bro being fat to their extent is insane, you didnt see them. And I already knew they would drop me eventually in a few years when they would mature and pursue a German sub5/ltn

Would you fuck a fat German whore under the legal age when having a BMI <23 or what????
the age of consent in germany is 14. if girls interested in you are below this i must ask what the fuck are you doing to be hanging around fat 13 year old girls who have sexual interest in you??

lets be real. they arent below the age of consent. yes i would fuck a fat german foid. i would date one. would you prefer to date a stacy that treats you like shit because she knows she has so many options, forces you to be a house maid while she sits on her phone all day, and you have to compete with chads every time you go out? dating a fat foid is literally the perfect match for an incel

@LeFrenchCel @Caesercel @Fat Link he admits foids have interest in him. opposite of an incel. ban time?
Firstly, it's had and not have since in adult years turkcels have no chance with German foids anymore

Would you fuck a fat German whore under the legal age when having a BMI <23 or what????
BurXaD4IIAA1faH

BMI of 23 isnt even bad. thats sexy thick not even fat or obese.

you basically have a young sexy thick german foid giving interest in you and you are on an incel forum talking about how BRUTALLY OVER it is and how you must flee the country JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

the age of consent in germany is 14. if girls interested in you are below this i must ask what the fuck are you doing to be hanging around fat 13 year old girls who have sexual interest in you??
One time I was 16 and she was 13, she just came up to me in school brakes (I didnt do anything, so not my fault) and her friends asked for my number and stuff.
would you prefer to date a stacy that treats you like shit because she knows she has so many options, forces you to be a house maid while she sits on her phone all day, and you have to compete with chads every time you go out? dating a fat foid is literally the perfect match for an incel
And you really think that fat foids dont treat you like shit because they know they have so many options, force you to be a house maid while they sit on her phone all day swiping on tinder for white/German Low tier Normies???

One time I was 16 and she was 13, she just came up to me in school brakes (I didnt do anything, so not my fault) and her friends asked for my number and stuff.
i feel like ages are being lied about here to try and downplay the fact you are a fakecel.
And you really think that fat foids dont treat you like shit because they know they have so many options, force you to be a house maid while they sit on her phone all day swiping on tinder for white/German Low tier Normies???
fat foids dont treat you nowhere near as bad as a stacy. dont lie to yourself buddy.

You've had foids interested in you, you are not an incel. If you were they would be disgusted by your mere presence

you basically have a young sexy thick german foid giving interest in you and you are on an incel forum talking about how BRUTALLY OVER it is and how you must flee the country JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Bro this is past, this only happens when being in adolescence in Germany. In adulthood, German foids only want to maintain contact with Germans or Whites cuz they've matured

i feel like ages are being lied about here to try and downplay the fact you are a fakecel.
Nope, you gotta Remember that German "middle school" and "high school" is combined in one school from 5th-12th grade, and it is in fact very common for younger females to want something from older sub5s in school, but when they mature they would block them on every social
fat foids dont treat you nowhere near as bad as a stacy. dont lie to yourself buddy.
the tendency may be lower but at the end of the day it's still a considerable factor when living in the west + I knew that she had contact to other boys in my grade, so perhaps she just wanted attention from older boys

You've had foids interested in you, you are not an incel. If you were they would be disgusted by your mere presence
Bro she was a landwhale + she was irritated by German left-wing propaganda advocating racemixing

he went from a chubby german girl had interested in me to a landwhale leftist who hates my race talked to me after being called out. the larp is real lolol