Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Zoomers love this haircut

Why the fuck do all zoomers have a bird's nest on their head? I even see little in primary school with this haircut. It's insane. When I was a kid if you came to school with this stupid hair you'd get called a fag.
View attachment 248000
Lmfao they all look like the wojak meme
CAB4CBF8 008D 4249 B943 6D218C2738B9

They all want to appeal to what women like so they get the same haircuts Chad is getting nowadays. Can’t say it isn’t working for some of them but it’s hilarious because it makes them look like confused metrosexuals

All of them belong in jail
They all have it 'cos Chad has it & he's successful with women, they think by emulating the cut that success will transfer to them, they don't realize it's the bones in your face not the nest on your head.

Also it looks gay as fuck & is what a 100% queer would be packing a decade ago.

Last edited:
I wish I could have an haircut like this tbh, better than having those trash receded hair that grows everywhere without any particular order

You really like to spout the terms “zoomer” and “millenial”

Are you aware that neither
exist? They are meaningless terms.

It isn’t just meaningless semantics either. I’m pointing this out because I don’t know what you are referring to when you use these terms. No one can ever agree on the birth year ranges for millenials for example, so how on earth can you use a term that has an undefined characteristic ?

Attachments

• daddy howard.jpg
    daddy howard.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 25
Why the fuck do all zoomers have a bird's nest on their head? I even see little in primary school with this haircut. It's insane. When I was a kid if you came to school with this stupid hair you'd get called a fag.
View attachment 248000

This thread is massive cope, that would look good on a Chad, the Nazis had that haircut actually.

They all have it 'cos Chad has it & he's successful with women, they think by emulating the cut that success will transfer to them, they don't realize it's the bones in your face not the nest on your head.

Also it looks gay as fuck & is what a 100% queer would be packing a decade ago.
Concise and precise.

guy literally has 3 times the amount of hair i ever had and a normal forehead. some people are so goddamn lucky.

I have to have this shitty haircut because of military hair standards, idk why anyone outside the military would have this haircut, it looks like a joke.

I don't think it looks that bad tbh

I hate fags with this hairstyle

It looks bad if you're not Chad.
I never liked that dumb haircut either nor the retards who get it but to be fair only chad can pull it off

Normies in the balkans here still have the buzzcut, can't really say it looks better. They just remind me of leukemia patients.