Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Zoomers love this haircut

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Why the fuck do all zoomers have a bird's nest on their head? I even see little in primary school with this haircut. It's insane. When I was a kid if you came to school with this stupid hair you'd get called a fag.
Zoomer

I've only seen teen chads wear that cut.

I used to do a bun before, I miss my hair, I don't understand why to use such a repetitive hairstyle.

All of them belong in jail

They all have it 'cos Chad has it & he's successful with women, they think by emulating the cut that success will transfer to them, they don't realize it's the bones in your face not the nest on your head.

Also it looks gay as fuck & is what a 100% queer would be packing a decade ago.

People who have this haircut need to get shot in the throat

It's even funnier when they have the Jewish curly version & think they're bad boys, they look like a fucking granny.

They had these types of haircuts back in the early 1900s but of course a bit different.
Overall the same.

They all have it 'cos Chad has it & he's successful with women, they think by emulating the cut that success will transfer to them, they don't realize it's the bones in your face not the nest on your head.

Also it looks gay as fuck & is what a 100% queer would be packing a decade ago.
THIS

It's also the opposite of a baldcel head.

chad doesn’t need no hairstyle, could get a buzz cut and still get women drooling over him because it’s all about Bone structure

Tbh when i went to school and college every retard had that haircut

"bird nest head", i've got to remember that :feelshaha:. But in all seriousness they do look like total faggots, I even see these same cunts wearing skinny jeans tight enough to pass as yoga pants. This truly is the age of degeneracy
People who have this haircut need to get shot in the throat

chad doesn’t need no hairstyle, could get a buzz cut and still get women drooling over him because it’s all about Bone structure
Chad can have a bowl haircut and still slay

FUCK fuckboimaxxers

What is the proper name for it? I want to see Curries with that cut.

I see this faggy haircut all the time. IT really shows you how much of a toolbox the average guy is. He really isn't any different than the average girl. He just copies whatever every one else does. Instead of actually finding a haircut that suits the shape of his face.

All faggots have this or a perm

It’s just another instance of zoomer and millennials utterly lacking any semblance of creativity and ingenuity whatsoever since this is just the 50’s pompadour hairstyle made most famous by Elvis Presley as well the regular hairstyle of young men during that era coming back into vogue because as I already said zoomers/millennials lack originality and are essentially just follower fag herd animals.

Its a fade I get one because Im in the military but its honestly easier to maintain your hair while having some length to it. I dont see a problem with the haircut its more so the douche bags who are associated with it its kinda how hitler ruined the tightly trimmed mustache it probably would still be around if he didnt exist.

Furycut

Attachments

• ED83E245-50FB-49AF-9DFD-0C65E323080F.jpeg
    ED83E245-50FB-49AF-9DFD-0C65E323080F.jpeg
    278.2 KB · Views: 58
I think it looks autistic on practically everyone, especially if they're ugly. Lots of people I know have that haircut. Right now, I have caveman/surfer hair. It looks pretty cool.

my skull too subhuman for that

I fucking hate looking at that faggy hair cut

The worst one is the bowl cut fade. If you have that shit I instantly want to send you to gulag

shit looks horrible

i do not like it

Thank you form aking a thread about this shitty haircut.
This scum has invaded all barbers and my cope zones,especially in Turkcel land ıf u enter a barbershop barber will give u this haircut automatically or try to do something similar to it.
Thats why ı never go to barbershop to change my hairstyle
@muharremabi throughts ?

giphy.gif

Could look good, especially if you have hairs that stick up on the sides it won't be a problem with this haircut.

Non-isolated people that strive for lots of superficial social interaction MUST follow trends, otherwise they are just not part of the 'group'.
The same way lots of individuals here feel like and want to be a part of something, even if they won't admit it, other people want to be a part of a group aswell.
That also means that their brains trick them into liking and agreeing with that stuff.

It’s just another instance of zoomer and millennials utterly lacking any semblance of creativity and ingenuity whatsoever since this is just the 50’s pompadour hairstyle made most famous by Elvis Presley as well the regular hairstyle of young men during that era coming back into vogue because as I already said zoomers/millennials lack originality and are essentially just follower fag herd animals.
You really like to spout the terms “zoomer” and “millenial”

Are you aware that neither
exist? They are meaningless terms.

It isn’t just meaningless semantics either. I’m pointing this out because I don’t know what you are referring to when you use these terms. No one can ever agree on the birth year ranges for millenials for example, so how on earth can you use a term that has an undefined characteristic ?

Last edited:
my theory was always that it accentuates certain facial features that are attractive. ofc, most males don't have anything worth accentuating but they're bluepilled and fall for the trend.

Why the fuck do all zoomers have a bird's nest on their head? I even see little in primary school with this haircut. It's insane. When I was a kid if you came to school with this stupid hair you'd get called a fag.
View attachment 248000
No such thing as zoomer. You sound like a brainwashed person using such a term. Why can’t you call em young people ? “Zoomer” is dumb because it isn’t undefined. No one can ever agree on the arbitrary range of birth years, so I don’t know exactly what you are referring to when you use terms like zoomer or millenial.

You really like to spout the terms “zoomer” and “millenial”

Are you aware that neither
exist? They are meaningless terms.

It isn’t just meaningless semantics either. I’m pointing this out because I don’t know what you are referring to when you use these terms. No one can ever agree on the birth year ranges for millenials for example, so how on earth can you use a term that has an undefined characteristic ?

Adam Cuckover is an absolute embarrasment.