Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Zoomer women are awful. The internet ruined them. What is to come of Gen alpha women?

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Zoomer age is roughly anyone born from 1996 up to 2009
Generation alpha age is born in 2010 and up
zoomer women were ruined by modern day feminism, politics, jewish control, the internet, and online dating.
But what is to come of gen alpha women? Women who will be teens and adults in a post 2,000s and 2010s world. Where 95% and up will have internet access and therefore high standards cause of all the chads they see, and can date through tinder and such.
I also think their politics will be dumber than right now, and general moral beliefs. back in 2011 (when i was in 6th grade) i heard many of the girls talking about having sex with their bf, or giving their bf a blowjob and such. Now imagine Alpha women. Probably fucking by 4th and 5th grade on average. The average age of virginity loss for women and chads will drop significantly, normies will still be the same (16 - 17), and male inceldom will only increase due to the higher standards of alpha women.
Gen alpha incels will be the first generation to TRUELY live the worst life an incel could dream of. I know zoomercels are also in a bad time to be born, but at least when we were children, the internet hadn't become popular to normies yet and you could still get dates as a 5/10, sometimes even a 4 if you were lucky.
But generation alpha kids will have grown up in a post online dating and internet world. They will never know what it is like to think back and remember when most people didn't have phones, or access to the internet, or online dating was something only low tier men and women did.

Even as a youngcel your chances of ascension with a half decent girl who won't cheat on you on the the first chance is slim.

Fuck me...

Even as a youngcel your chances of ascension with a half decent girl who won't cheat on you on the the first chance is slim.

Fuck me...
yeah bro
same and i'm 20

Zoomer age is roughly anyone born from 1996 up to 2009
Generation alpha age is born in 2010 and up
zoomer women were ruined by modern day feminism, politics, jewish control, the internet, and online dating.
But what is to come of gen alpha women? Women who will be teens and adults in a post 2,000s and 2010s world. Where 95% and up will have internet access and therefore high standards cause of all the chads they see, and can date through tinder and such.
I also think their politics will be dumber than right now, and general moral beliefs. back in 2011 (when i was in 6th grade) i heard many of the girls talking about having sex with their bf, or giving their bf a blowjob and such. Now imagine Alpha women. Probably fucking by 4th and 5th grade on average. The average age of virginity loss for women and chads will drop significantly, normies will still be the same (16 - 17), and male inceldom will only increase due to the higher standards of alpha women.
Gen alpha incels will be the first generation to TRUELY live the worst life an incel could dream of. I know zoomercels are also in a bad time to be born, but at least when we were children, the internet hadn't become popular to normies yet and you could still get dates as a 5/10, sometimes even a 4 if you were lucky.
But generation alpha kids will have grown up in a post online dating and internet world. They will never know what it is like to think back and remember when most people didn't have phones, or access to the internet, or online dating was something only low tier men and women did.
Over for redpill copers that put their hopes in zoomercels and failed and are thinking of putting their hopes in generation alphacels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back