Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

zesto alrdy has a new account on here

• Thread starter WillyBlogAndFriends
  • Start date
WillyBlogAndFriends

WillyBlogAndFriends

先輩ハムロッサス
-
He is the new blackpill101

damn looking through his content and he seems like one of the most interesting people on here. shame i just missed him

damn looking through his content and he seems like one of the most interesting people on here. shame i just missed him
Don't worry he will probably come back soon

zesto and his worshippers deserve a good old lynching

No he is/was a complete faggot retard.

over for boymaxxing ass niggas, he's aged atleast 50 years since his ban, probably 100 years old by now

his mommygf will come up to him and ask him if he wants to go to DisneyWorld and he'll start hacking up a lung like he's a fucking smoker or some shit

Fountain of Youth done closed they fucking doors homie, we all gonna die now buddy boyo

I think you misspelled annoying. The way he posted larping as that eye patch anime girl was cringey and aggravating. Like he was "trying to be le random persona, notice me guiz".

I think you misspelled annoying. The way he posted larping as that eye patch anime girl was cringey and aggravating. Like he was "trying to be le random persona, notice me guiz".

you couldnt be a 5'11 amerindian spic even if u wanted to

It's over for japanophilecels
  itoshiki nozomu sayonara zetsubou sensei drawn by chiyo rotsurechiriha  45c73e1b784c10d69034

was zesto banned ?
I was looking forward his japan story :(
hopefully he gets lucky with a nice noodle over there

did he got banned? why tho?

he has an extremely positive attitude.
strange thing for an incel

Zesto AKA Testo is one of the most based people here. You fucked him up.

@Fat Link are you aware of this