Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over BitChute has been taken ovER by ads, I just created an account on Rumble

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Anyone else notice the change this year? Bitchute used to be ad free, now ads are everywhere, even when I share the link here on .IS - I just created an account on Rumble.

I don't even care about money, I am a suicidal 32-year-old virgin who doesn't want to live to see 40 - I just want my videos out there, and for people to watch them in peace without an ad being shoved in their faces.

Alex Jones was the one who introduced me to Rumble when JewTube kicked him off. BitChute could have been huge, but BitChute is becoming too much like JewTube and putting ads in front of every video - when the creators are not getting paid at all.

Just use AdBlock

You are a Fakecel and a larper

Just use AdBlock
I will look into it. Now I know why videos were not loading correctly for about two weeks on BitChute - the system was being changed/upgraded so there would be more ads played.

Will ad block block the ads from BitChute? Can you see an ad before this video?

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/P8tJxw46HIjo/

Nope and I almost never get ads on jewtube either, not having adblock and/or using Brave browser is a normie trait. Bitchute became useless after the EU blocked videos for containing hatespeech or antisemitism and whatever other bullshit reason they could think of to justify censorship.

Nope and I almost never get ads on jewtube either, not having adblock and/or using Brave browser is a normie trait. Bitchute became useless after the EU blocked videos for containing hatespeech or antisemitism and whatever other bullshit reason they could think of to justify censorship.
Understood, thanks. Rumble seems better than BitChute.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back