Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Any users from .org on here?

@RREEEEEEEEE is Gengar also good pfp
@Adolf Hitler Is ? Emoji guy
@Cletus Longthing is dr bludy but I’ll tell u in dms what’s up with him rn
There’s some others I’m missing JFL but a bunch of those active users rn on .org are former members

@RREEEEEEEEE is Gengar also good pfp
@Adolf Hitler Is ? Emoji guy
@Cletus Longthing is dr bludy but I’ll tell u in dms what’s up with him rn
There’s some others I’m missing JFL but a bunch of those active users rn on .org are former members
@Ritalincel @

How can you be both a looksmaxer and an incel? I thought the whole point of being a self-identified incel is that you have given up already, which means there would be no reason to looksmax

You became tall and large framed post-puberty shouldn't that be enough to mentally repair you? Can't you easily ascend now

There are more north/central indians than south on this forum:

Reason? I wouldn't recommend doing this at all, the mogging and ostracization you will face as a currycel is brutal; especially now that foreigners are finding out how dirty curryland is through videos of street "food" preparation, cow shit rituals, etc. going viral. There's also the fact that many illegal immigrants from curryland are moving to the West, causing problems, and dragging our reputation even further through the mud.
OP if you got bullied in Curryland and that was enough to mentally scar you, and you're preparing to come to the West then brace yourself because you haven't seen true bullying but maybe the money and living standards is enough to compensate for you
If you plan to move out of curryland, try to find some place where you can run JBC game, if such a place even exists. I've heard rumors about it working in Myanmar and other countries in the region, but I don't know for sure. Probably best to run tinder experiments with yourself around the world and see which environments favor you the most
Damn JBC actually exists somewhere? I know in some countries in Africa it worked but there's the risk of getting AIDS so it's not ideal

I only lurk on .org I don't make an account because I'm incel so I have no advice or anything to brag about

I only lurk on .org I don't make an account because I'm incel so I have no advice or anything to brag about
It's a better forum than this one though, more high iq and lengthy discussions that are actually useful pieces of advice

It's a better forum than this one though, more high iq and lengthy discussions that are actually useful pieces of advice
The .org of old, maybe. It’s been dominated by coping curries for years and recently bore the brunt of the tiktok invasion

I'm from .org. I see @ElTruecel @Zer0/∞ on here. Anyone else that I'm missing. I'm a dravidiancel from currylands. I have been on psl forums since 2019 and it's been ages since I've logged on .is. I used to have an account in 2020 but I abandoned and deleted it. looking forward to posting again. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Any currys from kerala here?
.org user=fakecel