Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Time flies when ones a neet

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Where is my russian stacy?.... :(
★★★★★
Minutes turn to days, I look at the clock, 1 pm, I look again 2 pm, I look again 4 pm, Days are empty and they go fast, Its almost been half a year and its still going faster, Its rushing to age me, I can feel ageing hitting me harder as i rot, I am now 24, In a split second ill be 25, Then 26, 27,28,29,30, Then i will be a wizard, Its truly peculiar how this is, Were born to die, And for what?

Cats Hugging GIF

it fucking drags

for me its different days have felt slower and slower since i became a neet because my days are all nothing burgers

I've been doing the same, everything passes so quickly that it feels like I have no grasp on life anymore. I watch movies and play video games but none of it feels real.

I've been doing the same, everything passes so quickly that it feels like I have no grasp on life anymore. I watch movies and play video games but none of it feels real.
life hasn't felt real for a long time now

You need a bigger TV with brighter colors saturation, TRUST ME! IT WILL BE REAL!

for me its different days have felt slower and slower since i became a neet because my days are all nothing burgers
I just had a hamburger, Anyway NEETing is what it is, I play retrogames on my 2005 TV, and play videogames on my bigger TV, I have 37 and 55 inch tv, They are good because they have immersive colors, Color filtration technology is good too.

coming up on half the year gone, crazy fast it feels

I remember days being in class when an hour’d feel like 10. How things change

Relatable af

Can't believe that next week we'll be in May

Yes, since I started studymaxxing the months go slower

The 2000's were over a decade ago :feelsmega:

Sometimes i dream of being NEET so i really could start to explore and enjoy my vast collections.

Minutes turn to days, I look at the clock, 1 pm, I look again 2 pm, I look again 4 pm, Days are empty and they go fast, Its almost been half a year and its still going faster, Its rushing to age me, I can feel ageing hitting me harder as i rot, I am now 24, In a split second ill be 25, Then 26, 27,28,29,30, Then i will be a wizard, Its truly peculiar how this is, Were born to die, And for what?
over

Yea that´s why I don´t NEETmaxx tbh.
very depressing.

We’re born to reproduce and die. Without the reproduction, you’re merely waiting for death.