Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Zensfy has yet to write a thread, as promised, explaining his actions

Status
Not open for further replies.
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
What happened so far

@Zensfy writes a thread suggesting that @Nekopan is a fakecel, in the form of an Instagram direct message conversation and an Instagram story that is purportedly a picture of Nekopan and his girlfriend.

Nekopan provides fairly convincing evidence in another thread, putting his own identity at risk in the process, that the Instagram account in question does not belong to him and is a sockpuppet. In addition, such evidence strongly suggests (in conjunction with a reverse image search) that the aforementioned picture of a young couple does not depict Nekopan.

I initially suggested that the moderators temporarily ban all those involved pending the resolution of this case. However, an hour ago, Zensfy made the following comment on one of my threads, potentially incriminating himself in the process:

i will be making a thread soon explaining all of this once @JosefMengelecel gets back online.
What prevents you from making an explanation now?
because @JosefMengelecel has the real explanation to all of this, there is 3 people involved in this in total.

Now, why would someone require another person to explain the actions he took in a thread that he made? This is a clear and direct admission of collusion.

We can't have users resolve their ideological differences by fabricating evidence in order to get another person banned. Zensfy owes this community an explanation. So Zensfy, where is the thread you were going to make? It's been an hour and a half, @JosefMengelecel came online an hour ago.

Last edited:
Like i said earlier to you, i'm not the only one involved in this, there are also 3 other people in this and I'm currently waiting for them to get online so that i can make a genuine response which will clear all this gay drama.
So is the vigilante group real?

@Zensfy kill yourself. You used IT tier tactics to get an innocent incel banned cunt.

like i said earlier to you, i'm not the only one involved in this, there are 3 other people and im currently waiting for them to get online so that i can make a genuine response which will clear all this gay drama.
Two questions.

1) In your previous comment you said there are "3 people involved in this total". Now you suggest "there are 3 other people". So including yourself, are there 3 or are there 4 users total who are involved in a conspiracy to frame the other users of this community? Your statements are inconsistent.

2) What prevents you from making a "genuine response which will clear all this gay drama" right now? You stated earlier that you were waiting for @JosefMengelecel to get online, he's now online, and now you've pushed the goalposts. You know, forgive me for speculating, but it only seems like you're trying to buy time so you can come up with a convincing excuse for your actions, because currently you don't have one.

Like i said earlier to you, i'm not the only one involved in this, there are also 3 other people in this and I'm currently waiting for them to give me the permission so that i can make a genuine response with their consent which will clear all this gay drama.
Who's the other person?

Cope your thread is spam destroying very interesting drama
WORLDSTAR WORLDSTAR

"Innocent" jfl go fuck yourself, he wasnt even blackpilled, literally scroll through his post history
Just because he's bluepilled doesn't mean he's not an incel.

"Innocent" jfl go fuck yourself, he wasnt even blackpilled, literally scroll through his post history
Using that as justification to fake a dox you pedo volcel fag? Cannot stand ppl like you tbh. Got him banned because he didn’t agree with child fucking what a joke.

He is a massive agecuck, you think people like that should be on the forum?
not supporting pedophilia isn't again the rules. stop trying to turn it on him with the fact he doesn't want to fuck children, he was falsely accused and banned for being fakecel, which he is not.

Even if he is against pedophilia, again doesn't mean he should be banned off the forum. This isn't a pedophilia/MAPs forum, and tbh I think you pedocels give the rest of us a bad name if you think we should also promote your perversion.

Is this an admission of fault? Wasn't he a tyrone fakecel? Why now the charge has dropped to being an "agecuck" and a bluepilled?

Are you going to defend your thread or are you not?

not supporting pedophilia isn't again the rules. stop trying to turn it on him with the fact he doesn't want to fuck children, he was falsely accused and banned for being fakecel, which he is not.
He thinks teens are children, that's not being "against pedophilia" it's being completely fucking retarded.
Even if he is against pedophilia, again doesn't mean he should be banned off the forum. This isn't a pedophilia/MAPs forum, and tbh I think you pedocels give the rest of us a bad name if you think we should also promote your perversion.
Most people don't know the definition of pedophilia. The issue with the forum are the agecucks and moralfags.

3 people in total including me, my bad.

i dont have the two other people involved permission, thats the problem. i dont want to post a response without their consent and lose my friends.
Besides you and @JosefMengelecel, who is the 3rd person?

Why would you need their consent to write about a thread which you wrote, where you doxxed another forum user and you asked for Nekopan's suspension?

Can you elaborate on their involvement?

He thinks teens are children, that's not being "against pedophilia" it's being completely fucking retarded.
okay? where's the rule against thinking teens are children

[UWSL]So including yourself, are there 3 or are there 4 users total who are involved in a conspiracy to frame the other users of this community? [/UWSL]
OBJECTION your honor. The prosecutor is asking a loaded question and jumping to unwarranted conclusions
Besides you and @JosefMengelecel, who is the 3rd person?
@Draestyn obv

Last edited:
Let me guess you don't know the definition of pedophilia, just like most people on the forum.
you are all literal pedophiles lol, you have all admitted to it, calling it being 'lolipilled' doesn't change anything.

"People have had repeated, intense sexually arousing fantasies, urges, or behaviors involving a child or children (usually aged 13 years or under)."

you are all literal pedophiles lol, you have all admitted to it, calling it being 'lolipilled' doesn't change anything.

"People have had repeated, intense sexually arousing fantasies, urges, or behaviors involving a child or children (usually aged 13 years or under)."
The DSM definition of pedo is retarded, it classes 13 or under as a child.

Most people don't know the definition of pedophilia. The issue with the forum are the agecucks and moralfags.
I do. As I've said. It's alright if you find a 16 year old foid attractive since she is closer to being an adult physically and is probably already sexually active by that age.

But you and @JosefMengelecel are into prepubescent girls. There is no way an 8 year old is going to be sexual on her own or physically mature for it.

@Draestyn @kanyepilled @TheDarkEnigma

Careful not to derail this thread, this thread is not about your stance on paedophilia, there are 50 other threads for that.

This thread is about whether it is acceptable or excusable for a forum member to resolve a disagreement by fabricating evidence of another user's alleged fakeceldom and getting the latter banned.

@SergeantIncel, @Master, and @mental_out I know you are actively considering the situation; I think you should take this analysis into account.

Top Oxbridge PPE prosecutor style. Well see where this ends.:feelsUgh:

The DSM definition of pedo is retarded, it classes 13 or under as a child.
so what IS the definition of pedophilia? you claim nobody knows it, including the dsm :feelskek: what gives you authority over the dsm?

Careful not to derail this thread, this thread is not about your stance on paedophilia, there are 50 other threads for that.

This thread is about whether it is acceptable or excusable for a forum member to resolve a disagreement by fabricating evidence of another user's alleged fakeceldom and getting the latter banned.

@SergeantIncel, @Master, and @mental_out I know you are actively considering the situation; I think you should take this analysis into account.
Obviously no. We can have our own opinions it doesn't take away from our inceldom or the truth. This isn't Stormfront or a pedo forum where you have to fit in a certain view.

you're right, i apologize. them trying to change the reason he should be banned had gotten to me.

What does the "D" stand for in KHHDV?

so what IS the definition of pedophilia? you claim nobody knows it, including the dsm :feelskek: what gives you authority over the dsm?
Pedo = primary attraction to prepubescent children, my main attraction is to pubescent foids so how can I be a pedo?

since the two of them were also involved in "my" thread that i wrote, i cant fully explain whats truly going on until i get their permission, i know its hard to take it rn and understand, but please just be patient, i have way to many people accusing and attacking me rn, just be patient. there will be an explanation eventually.
why should you be given the time to collect your counter stance when nekopan was attacked unrelentlessly and had shit thrown at him immediately by you and your collaborators? it has been proven the 'picture' of him and his GF was fake, either you or whoever may run the account had intentionally faked the instagram story.

OBJECTION your honor. The prosecutor is asking a leading question and jumping to unwarranted conclusions
Leading questions are generally permitted during cross-examination, though not on direct examination. Of course this depends on jurisdiction.

What you should have stated was that my question was loaded, not leading; there's a difference.

But this isn't a trial.

What does the "D" stand for in KHHDV?
OP is none of those things. He is KHHV like Holy Roman Empire is Holy or Roman or Empire. Its kind of insulting ngl

@Zensfy kill yourself. You used IT tier tactics to get an innocent incel banned cunt.
Cope @Nekopan is moralfag deserves ban even if innocent. He clearly doesn't belong here

Cope @Nekopan is moralfag deserves ban even if innocent. He clearly doesn't belong here
That's another matter. We can't have people framing other users just because they don't like them

since the two of them were also involved in "my" thread that i wrote, i cant fully explain whats truly going on until i get their permission, i know its hard to take it rn and understand, but please just be patient, i have way to many people accusing and attacking me rn, just be patient. there will be an explanation eventually.
why should you be given the time to collect your counter stance when nekopan was attacked unrelentlessly and had shit thrown at him immediately by you and your collaborators?

[UWSL]What you should have stated was that my question was loaded, not leading; [/UWSL]
Oh yeah. I made an oopsiee. But then again

let me make something painfully clear. I am not being a moralfag I had an opinion and I stated it. This isn't mainland China and I shouldn't have to deal with this bs because I said that I think that diddling little kids is wrong gtfo Xi Jinping

let me make something painfully clear. I am not being a moralfag I had an opinion and I stated it. This isn't mainland China and I shouldn't have to deal with this bs because I said that I think that diddling little kids is wrong gtfo Xi Jinping
And people think I'm a CCP shill, lol :feelskek:

H

cope bluepilled = ban
Still doesn't mean he's not incel. Maybe he might not (or refuses) agree to the blackpill or is simply new to it. Doesn't change the fact that it's not working for him.

Still doesn't mean he's not incel. Maybe he might not (or refuses) agree to the blackpill or is simply new to it. Doesn't change the fact that it's not working for him.
There's no evidence that Nekopan isn't blackpilled, no aspect of the blackpill requires you to condone paedophilia.

Status
Not open for further replies.