Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

yugioh is the most unfair game I have ever played

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★★
I was playing yugioh master duel and the game is extremely unfair/boring/unjust

all my opponents last an average of eight minutes on their first turn summoning monster after monster, until it gets to a point where they have lots of massive monsters and some huge/massive/indestructible monster that also negates all the effects of my cards

sometimes I prefer to give up before my turn starts, because by then I don't have a way to level the game in my favor

the only way to survive is by playing handtraps like c maxx, ash blossoms or infinite impermanence

and pray to draw a card like evenly match, lightning storm or raigeky

The worst part is when you level up as a player and you can't play with crappy decks like yours, now I only play against super powerful decks and I always lose,..

Yeah I tried a lot with YuGiOh but gave up in the end. I used to have a deck with pentagon summons I believe it's called.

Got raped by everyone and then just quit.

Even AI bots in story missions just obliterated me later on. And it's all so fucking luck based.

Like when I pulled my good cards I raped my opponent in a few rounds, but most of my rounds was me pulling random ass yokel retards that couldn't do anything but stand there and get mogged by the enemy.

I heard you have to splurge thousands to acquire the higher powered cards. It's a scheme. I never liked Yu Gi Oh.

Is there any Yugioh expert

I got like 100-200 Yugioh cards I bought 20 years ago and idk if they are worth anything or should I just toss them out?

I got like 100-200 Yugioh cards I bought 20 years ago and idk if they are worth anything or should I just toss them out?
if they are rare and in good condition they could be worth heaps. but could just as likely be worthless, being old doesnt give them any inherent value

youll have to go through all of them one by one and research them, itll take a while but thats the only way to do it

if they are rare and in good condition they could be worth heaps. but could just as likely be worthless, being old doesnt give them any inherent value
:feelsrope:

I dont think they had many star thingies or whatever the fuck that is at the top so they probably worthelss then I guess...

Also some of them are in German. Does it matter which language they are in?

I also have a similiar number of duel masters cards.

If I show them on this forum will you know if they are good or not the cards? I can try go find them on weekend.

:feelsrope:

I dont think they had many star thingies or whatever the fuck that is at the top so they probably worthelss then I guess...

Also some of them are in German. Does it matter which language they are in?

I also have a similiar number of duel masters cards.

If I show them on this forum will you know if they are good or not the cards? I can try go find them on weekend.
yeah the card pool was really small back then so its easy to spot the valuable cards
post photo of them and tag me

yeah the card pool was really small back then so its easy to spot the valuable cards
post photo of them and tag me
ok

Hopefully my retard mother didn't throw them away like I warned her for 10 years year after year not to do.

Won't be surprised if she did JFL.