Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is the most overrated game ever

half life 2 is even more overrated

I could understand why someone would think that, but for me it's still The Last Of Us...

I could understand why someone would think that, but for me it's still The Last Of Us...
Last of Us is definitely overated. Repetitive and dull movie game.

half life 2 is even more overrated

Good read. You should write more reviews

Last of Us is definitely overated. Repetitive and dull movie game.

Good read. You should write more reviews
theres a copy of the v for vendetta graphic novel at my local library downtown, i never read the whole thing, front to back, but i certainly have some opinions on it.
mainly because alan moore is an overrated, arrogant, hypocritical, leftleaning asshole who thinks he smarter than everyone because he reads books.
i might barrow the book, properly read it and post a review here when i feel like it.

Last edited:
The game is beloved by normies because it has le pretty graphics and story about emotional crying leftist cowboy. In actuality it's a shit game with mediocre shooting mechanics and dull gameplay. Almost all missions in the game are stretched out walking simulators where you have to listen to shit dialogue written by a hipster about how white man bad and women oppressed.

If someone considers Red Dead 2 one of the greatest games I automatically know they're a retard.
He is leftist?

theres a copy of the v for vendetta graphic novel at my local library downtown, i never read the whole thing, front to back, but i certainly have some opinions on it.
mainly because alan moore is an overrated, arrogant, hypocritical, leftleaning asshole who thinks he smarter than everyone because he reads books.
i might barrow the book, properly read it and post a review here when i feel like it.
It's funny how the exact opposite of what he portrayed in V for Vendetta has come to pass. :lul:

I'd enjoy reading your review. Tag me when you've finished it

It's funny how the exact opposite of what he portrayed in V for Vendetta has come to pass. :lul:

I'd enjoy reading your review. Tag me when you've finished it
fun fact: mr moore made the hitler expy of the nazi party expy an incel too, the only positive thing about for vendetta is the artwork tbh.

fun fact: mr moore made the hitler expy of the nazi party expy an incel too, the only positive thing about for vendetta is the artwork tbh.

He thinks he's so clever for mindlessly following his tribalistic monkey instincts. "look I portrayed my political opposition as ugly virgin mysognisists!" Wow, so deep.

He thinks he's so clever for mindlessly following his tribalistic monkey instincts. "look I portrayed my political opposition as ugly virgin misogynists!" Wow, so deep.
if your interested, i made another thread a while back roasting this one faggot writer i know of.

i doubt you made this meme but Blood Meridian is pretty full of anti-white and pro-native stuff
Blood Meridian is not pro-native. If that’s your takeaway you've clearly missed the point of the book

Blood Meridian is not pro-native. If that’s your takeaway you've clearly missed the point of the book
the book isn't pro-native but it portrays natives in a favourable light.

the point of the book was just to highlight the dark reality of the cowboy era as its always portrayed as a fun badass time when in reality it was a pretty brutal and dark era

the book isn't pro-native but it portrays natives in a favourable light.

the point of the book was just to highlight the dark reality of the cowboy era as its always portrayed as a fun badass time when in reality it was a pretty brutal and dark era
The natives are mostly portrayed in the book as bloodthirsty savages who are no better than the scalp hunters (note the scene where the Comanches sodomize the dying American soldiers, and the scene where one of the Delawares is hung upside down and his head is boiled to death over a fire). Of course, not all natives are pure evil, just as not all white characters are pure evil, like the Kid, who still tries to help others when he can, or Toadvine, who protests Glanton's decision to massacre innocent natives.

Anyways, the point of the book is to show the innate barbarism that is in all humans, regardless of race. Before the whites came, the natives slaughtered each other, and when the whites showed up, they simply became another "tribe" that annihilated its enemies and prevailed in the end.

The natives are mostly portrayed in the book as bloodthirsty savages who are no better than the scalp hunters (note the scene where the Comanches sodomize the dying American soldiers, and the scene where one of the Delawares is hung upside down and his head is boiled to death over a fire). Of course, not all natives are pure evil, just as not all white characters are pure, like the Kid, who still tries to help others when he can, or Toadvine, who protests Glanton's decision to massacre innocent natives.

Anyways, the point of the book is to show the innate barbarism that is in all humans, regardless of race. Before the whites came, the natives slaughtered each other, and when the whites showed up, they simply became another "tribe" that annihilated its enemies and prevailed in the end.
I see you are deep into analysis of this book, I could try to refute what you say with my own interpretation but instead I would like to ask you, what role does the Judge play in the book?

what role does the Judge play in the book
I believe the Judge is the personification of the will to violence, conquest, and power inherent in all humans. As he said himself, his goal is to become the "Suzerain of the Earth", which means dominion over all that exists, both literally over other individuals and through knowledge of all there is to know about the world. He describes war as God, implying he himself is God, as he is the physical incarnation of war.

dese games red ded and witcher more like interactive movies, hav to be thought of as such and as result we must seek other game if we want more gamplay