Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the most overrated game you've ever played?

For someone who asks for explanation to everyone who share their list, your comments and explanations are very eloquent.
this that a compliment?
i don;t think you know what eloqunet means.

Overwatch, Valorant, Fortnite, R2D2, Warzone.

I guess Mario Odyssey I see soyniggers online love that game even though it's souless and boring as fuck

The Witcher 3, The Last Of Us & Red Dead Redemption 2
I thought of these titles as soon as I read the thread header. To add to the list: every Tom Clancy game, GTA 5, Skyrim, Mario Maker, Smash Brothers, Old School Runescape, Elden Ring, and most first-person shooters.

I think most classic titles are garbage as well. Zelda, Star Fox, whatever else.

def half life 2 imo.

you have less weapons than in hl1 and most of them are just normal, regular weapons even though hl2 takes place 20 years after an advanced inter-dimensional alien empire conquers earth.
some of them like the smg, magnum, spas-12 and crossbow were literally, shamelessly copied and pasted from hl1!
hl1 actually had unique and advanced weapons for you to use like the hornet gun, tau cannon and gluon gun.
in fact, the tau cannon was going to be in hl2, but like with many cool shit, was cut from the final game.

and just to troll you even more, they even have the balls to not even give you any new or interesting weapons in episode 1 or 2, just the exact same shitty arsenal in the base game!
the only unique gun in the whole game is the gravity gun, and its more of a tool you use to solve puzzles.
and by solving puzzles, i mean picking up shit, carrying it around and putting it back down.
and yes, i know it gets supercharged at the end of the game and at the beginning of episode 1, but it goes back to normal and doesn't get supercharged in episode 2.

speaking of which, so much gameplay, enemies and story content was cut out from the final game, lots of it is really interesting and would have been a million times better than what we got.
the final story also has no real objective, its literally just go meet up with the guy and thats pretty much it.
everything you do in hl2 is just so you can meet up with eli vance, even in episodes 1 and 2.
and even then, he don't tell you anything useful, its just go meet up with the guy so other characters can progress the story.
i literally did not give a flying fuck that he got killed at the end of episode 2, which they retconned on hla because the writers are pussies who don't have the balls to kill off characters, and then move on and keep them dead.
in hl1, your objective constantly changes and makes sense for the story.
your main objective is not to die, the primary ones are to get to the surface to find help, survive the aliens and military, get to the lambda complex, and then enter xen to kill the nihilanth to close the portal to earth.

almost literally nothing in the story, aside from characters talking, walking and doing stuff, happens.
the chapter red letter day is literally an extended, interactive cutscene ffs!
i also fucking lol at gordon freeman being humanities saviour after hl1 for stopping the xen invasion of black mesa, even though that happend 20 years ago at a top secret science facility with only a handful of survivors.
it feels like the devs themselves became blind fucking fans of their own game and view gordon as their op mc!

so, yeah, thats pretty much it and i feel like this thread is long enough already.
Counter strike any part of this series. I've never understood the point of playing the same events thousands of times, but Normies love CS.

The Last Of Us, easily.... nothing more overrated than that game in gaming history...
interactive movie, typical PlayStation exclusive

Bioshock Infinite

It got accolades upon released, but it's an incredibly mediocre game in my opinion. Everything from the gameplay, level design and story was disappointing. The gameplay is an odd fusion of System Shock and Call of Duty mechanics, and they don't gel together at all. The story is also incredibly pretentious and convoluted.

The original Bioshock is a little overrated in some respects, but it had smooth gameplay and excellent worldbuilding. Rapture felt like a believable place and its critique of Objectivism was somewhat interesting. Bioshock Infinite is boring and it has nothing interesting to say. The only thing it had going for it was a decent presentation.

def half life 2 imo.

you have less weapons than in hl1 and most of them are just normal, regular weapons even though hl2 takes place 20 years after an advanced inter-dimensional alien empire conquers earth.
some of them like the smg, magnum, spas-12 and crossbow were literally, shamelessly copied and pasted from hl1!
hl1 actually had unique and advanced weapons for you to use like the hornet gun, tau cannon and gluon gun.
in fact, the tau cannon was going to be in hl2, but like with many cool shit, was cut from the final game.

and just to troll you even more, they even have the balls to not even give you any new or interesting weapons in episode 1 or 2, just the exact same shitty arsenal in the base game!
the only unique gun in the whole game is the gravity gun, and its more of a tool you use to solve puzzles.
and by solving puzzles, i mean picking up shit, carrying it around and putting it back down.
and yes, i know it gets supercharged at the end of the game and at the beginning of episode 1, but it goes back to normal and doesn't get supercharged in episode 2.

speaking of which, so much gameplay, enemies and story content was cut out from the final game, lots of it is really interesting and would have been a million times better than what we got.
the final story also has no real objective, its literally just go meet up with the guy and thats pretty much it.
everything you do in hl2 is just so you can meet up with eli vance, even in episodes 1 and 2.
and even then, he don't tell you anything useful, its just go meet up with the guy so other characters can progress the story.
i literally did not give a flying fuck that he got killed at the end of episode 2, which they retconned on hla because the writers are pussies who don't have the balls to kill off characters, and then move on and keep them dead.
in hl1, your objective constantly changes and makes sense for the story.
your main objective is not to die, the primary ones are to get to the surface to find help, survive the aliens and military, get to the lambda complex, and then enter xen to kill the nihilanth to close the portal to earth.

almost literally nothing in the story, aside from characters talking, walking and doing stuff, happens.
the chapter red letter day is literally an extended, interactive cutscene ffs!
i also fucking lol at gordon freeman being humanities saviour after hl1 for stopping the xen invasion of black mesa, even though that happend 20 years ago at a top secret science facility with only a handful of survivors.
it feels like the devs themselves became blind fucking fans of their own game and view gordon as their op mc!

so, yeah, thats pretty much it and i feel like this thread is long enough already.
Far Cry was a MUCH better and more impressive game to me, never understood the crazy hype for Half Life 2.