Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over YouTuber with 2.3 million subs just made a video on this website 3 hours ago

725FB018 8C52 4DC3 AF8D 5BFA9E8A0A4E

Site is acting slow

I'M AN ALABAMA NIGGER AND I WANT TO BE FREE

This guy has the nigger attitude where they just disregard anything and play themselves up. So it is trash, but that apparently appeals to zoomers now. Possibly one day they will learn if they don’t want to live like niggers they should not worship or imitate them.

He just laugh like a fool and censor himself, there is not one clear sentence in that video.

anyone making new accounts right now should just be put against a wall. need to be in fact. Also do people find this hodge podge of editing funny? Braindead:feelswhat:

I watched the video and that nigger is annoying af with all those edits. He should be picking cotton

I actually really enjoyed his content, though it’s safe to say I probably won’t watch him anymore.
You'd better. Trust me, it'll get easier with time, and you won't look back. I quit watching General Sam after he targeted us. Good riddance to bad eggs.
Good thing the mods have everyone’s home IP address after they sign up.
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::fbi::feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
Rest on piss bozo