Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over YouTuber with 2.3 million subs just made a video on this website 3 hours ago

No wonder there's so many GrAYcels, online right now. There's like +50 more members than usual

No wonder there's so many GrAYcels, online right now. There's like +50 more members than usual
I genuinely believe the website is over, his fans are so dedicated to harassing people like with the whole k pop shit he milked. Serge should lock sign ups for now.

I genuinely believe the website is over, his fans are so dedicated to harassing people like with the whole k pop shit he milked. Serge should lock sign ups for now.
what kpop thing, I'm not a zoomer

what kpop thing, I'm not a zoomer
He had like this huge war with k pop stans on twitter and they sued him. He milked it for months. I actually really enjoyed his content, though it’s safe to say I probably won’t watch him anymore.

"I made fun of Incels!!! I'm cool now, give me sex!!! :soy:"

ban all greycels and legalize rape !

399E6498 4AA5 4290 B1C2 C98735500460

The fucking comments are just anime pfps saying "this site is full of losers"??? :feelsugh:

Bad time to be a GrAYcel.:feelsbadman:

Users viewing this thread:
(Incels: 38, Bluepillers: 114)
Gentlemen, it has been an honor to cope alongside you, its over :feelskek:

Users viewing this thread:
(Incels: 38, Bluepillers: 114)

Gentlemen, it has been an honor to cope alongside you, its over :feelskek:
It’ll be fine if mods just lock sign ups and make this a gated community. Though that likely won’t happen.

What the fuck is so funny? Why is he always laughing and shit??
Idk, his videos are funny though I’ll be honest, I’ve enjoyed them all except this one ofc. Us “zoomers” have low attention spans we need over the top laughing and editing or we will get bored.

Idk, his videos are funny though I’ll be honest, I’ve enjoyed them all except this one ofc. Us “zoomers” have low attention spans we need over the top laughing and editing or we will get bored.
Pathetic

Notice the baba booey sound effect that plays every 10 seconds. Hilarious makes me laugh every time bro.
Very very fucking pathetic bro you need to mature up

What the fuck is so funny? Why is he always laughing and shit??
Not taking anything seriously and adding overused sound effects and memes (e.g the vine boom sound effect) is zoomer humor. I can attest to it as a zoomer myself.

Not taking anything seriously and adding overused sound effects and memes (e.g the vine boom sound effect) is zoomer humor. I can attest to it as a zoomer myself.
I mean his editing is pretty fucking nuts, literally goes all over the place and he laughs every 2 seconds.

Bluepillers: 123 don’t you guys have anything better to do?

I mean his editing is pretty fucking nuts, literally goes all over the place and he laughs every 2 seconds.
It's not niche enough for it to be funny imho. It's literally just things you can find on the front page of Knowyourmeme.com.

Welcome to the new generation oldcel, maybe when I’m older.
I’m not that old tho, my mind is probably very old, how old are u

, Bluepillers: 126
SSRJFJQnEg

We shoud Start posting gore, anyone got that bianca devins pic?

It's not niche enough for it to be funny imho. It's literally just things you can find on the front page of Knowyourmeme.com.
Guy seems alright I guess but can’t he just let us rot in peace? Good thing the mods have everyone’s home IP address after they sign up.

Guy seems alright I guess but can’t he just let us rot in peace? Good thing the mods have everyone’s home IP address after they sign up.
Normies won’t let us rot in peace they find it fun to point fingers and laugh. Twomad is an alright guy he’s just retarded, if he actually went through the website harder he probably wouldn’t of made the video. He just scratched the surface of the ban appeals section, but trust me his fans will wreak havoc if they get in.

Normies won’t let us rot in peace they find it fun to point fingers and laugh. Twomad is an alright guy he’s just retarded, if he actually went through the website harder he probably wouldn’t of made the video. He just scratched the surface of the ban appeals section, but trust me his fans will wreak havoc if they get in.
You his fan?:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

They won’t.

To all lurkers viewing this thread, you’ll need to use your home IP adress in order to get it, I tried using a proxy the first time and it didn’t work.

This is one of the last places you’ll want linked to your name as a normie.

Last edited:
They won’t.

To all lurkers viewing this thread, you’ll need to use your home IP adress in order to get it, I tried using a proxy the first time and it didn’t work.

This is one of the last places you’ll want linked to your name as a normie.
yeah no VPN's either. we all being tracked :feelsLSD: