Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You're Not Truly BlackPilled if You'd "Ascend" to LTN over Getting Revenge

N

NormiesRretarded

Banned
-
What's so great about being an LTN? I'd rather dedicate my life to hedonismaxxing before I'm ready to go ER with my Ar-15 on normiefaggots that said shit about me i don't like/bullied me during my prime years. Fuck getting married or even "dating". Just think of it as an abused, caged animal that's finally set free by its tormenter.

What's so great about being an LTN? I'd rather dedicate my life to hedonismaxxing before I'm ready to go ER with my Ar-15 on normiefaggots that said shit about me i don't like/bullied me during my prime years. Fuck getting married or even "dating". Just think of it as an abused, caged animal that's finally set free by its tormenter.
Based, marriage and long term relationship with woman are cuck shit. I agree with Blkpillpres with that one

If I ever ascend, it Will BE only Short term.

Expect a knock at your door very soon.

Expect a knock at your door very soon.

Nah, nothing's gonna happen. "They" don't really give a shit if some schlub gets shot, there's mass shootings here everyday now.

Nah, nothing's gonna happen. "They" don't really give a shit if some schlub gets shot, there's mass shootings here everyday now.
They arrest incels because they're public enemy #1 and they're easy targets. Most mass shootings are done by niggers but glowies don't want to arrest them because muh racism n shiet

I dunno, "they" are happy to fuck with people for almost anything.

They arrest incels because they're public enemy #1 and they're easy targets. Most mass shootings are done by niggers but glowies don't want to arrest them because muh racism n shiet

those ones are usually gangmembers.

Cope

probably a fed but i appreciate the sentiment and vigour

good job officer! Here's your medal