Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "youre not bad looking" "youre average" "not ugly at all" "normie looks"

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Translation: your unattractive, lack sex appeal and masculine features but you're not a complete deformed subhuman. In other words youre still invisible to women and a friendzoned beta cuck but youre not completely a hideous ogre

Very good, OP, I award you a Master's in Blackpill.

@Zyros @Weed @Twisted @jackbud @whogivesafucc

High IQ post. It's over if you're average.

average better than scary looking negro...

Average is ugly to women's standards

I hate when people talk in coded speech like that. Just like when people say that you are "nice". That's code for saying that you have no deeming quality to your personality, but they need to say something positive about you.

i completely ugly, u are hideous and look like mexican andy, these guys are trying to bluepill u dont fall for it

I've had chad friends tell me that I am not ugly or ask me if I thought I was ugly when they noticed I was struggling with women. Since this shit was completely unsolicited I am pretty damn sure they meant the exact opposite. Normies gonna norm.

true but you arent even average boyo

They think they're so virtuous saying these sorts of things, because they're too pussy to tell it how it actually is. All they're doing is instilling false hope.

"Its not over for you", "you mog me". Kek, stfu women are the best raters.

lmao i remember i insisted one time to my foid friend asking if i'm ogre or not she told me i wouldn't call you ugly. top kek that was all she could say to my depressed obsession over my looks she could've say you are more than average but i guess she hit his lie limit.

ugly and average are the same thing

One time a fat femoid told me, "the best thing about you is you're tall" She probably meant everything else is bad.

One time a fat femoid told me, "the best thing about you is you're tall" She probably meant everything else is bad.
I've heard that one a lot.

I need to be bludgeoned to death.

LOL, I literally said this in 2016

from 10:53

.am a TRUECEL / TRUECEL + 5.5 Inch wrist + Prominent EYES + Scrawny + Ethnic = DEATH

Damn son you have smaller wrists than me, mines are exactly 6 inches and i haven't seen any guy with smaller ones ever irl

Damn son you have smaller wrists than me, mines are exactly 6 inches and i haven't seen any guy with smaller ones ever irl
yeah i look like im anorexic..