Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You're depressed because you choose to think that way!"

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
This is literally what my sister told me a year or two ago when I tried opening up to her. Then she called me 'whiny' and said that I should just be positive. When I told her that she doesn't know what it's like, she got all offended and said "you don't know what it was like for me!!"

Bitch married the guy she met at fucking 16 yet she has the audacity to not only tell me to turn off my depression as if it were a light switch, but to actually compare herself to me in terms of loneliness! Females live life on easy mode.

It is scientificaly proven that sexual intimacy is a NEED.

Anon said:
It is scientificaly proven that sexual intimacy is a NEED.
Exactly.

Scientists have literally said "People who are lonely die earlier" Psychologists have listed intimacy as a basic need and the lack of it as one of the number one causes of suicide. Finding a partner is something the human race has been doing since the dawn of time, we were genetically programmed to be social creatures. 

I can't believe some people still deny this.

Never "open up" to a woman... it will always end in a disaster.
Cut contact and never talk to her ever again.

One's way of thinking does affect depression and confidence to a larger extent, but it quite hard to think differently with one's previous experiences.

Minjaze said:
Exactly.

Scientists have literally said "People who are lonely die earlier" Psychologists have listed intimacy as a basic need and the lack of it as one of the number one causes of suicide. Finding a partner is something the human race has been doing since the dawn of time, we were genetically programmed to be social creatures. 

I can't believe some people still deny this.

And ironically the people who deny this are already in relationships/have sex. The worst part, is that intimacy is a need, but being born as an ugly male automatically deprives you of it so you are forever stuck in an emotional/psychological void and your quality of life is butchered since birth.

'Just stop being depressed, breh.'

LonelyButterfly said:
Never "open up" to a woman... it will always end in a disaster.
Cut contact and never talk to her ever again.

My dad always tell me that same shit