Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You’re always reminded.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Lonely men are basically told to just get over feeling lonely but if you’re a lonely man, you’re reminded of it everywhere. There is no escape. Plan to watch a horror movie? Be prepared for a sex scene shoved into the movie although the movie has nothing to do with sex. Plan to go for a walk? Expect to come across some random PDA. Plan to go on vacation? Prepare to come across couples cuddling on the plane. Empty outside benches? That’s not gonna stop any girl from sitting on their boyfriend’s knee on that empty bench. Going to a bar? Prepare to see some opposite gender physical attention going on, just not with you.

Being lonely is not a normal thing. Bec. of that this happens a lot.

Just hide yourself at the gym.

Lonely men are basically told to just get over feeling lonely but if you’re a lonely man, you’re reminded of it everywhere.
Having validation and companionship is the third level of maslow's hierarchy of needs. When people tell us to get over our loneliness, they're essentially denying us the ability to fulfill that need. So in a sense, they're doing the equivalent of starving us and just telling us to get over our hunger. Yet we're the bad guys here...
Lonely men are basically told to just get over feeling lonely but if you’re a lonely man, you’re reminded of it everywhere.
Having validation and companionship is the third level of maslow's hierarchy of needs. When people tell us to get over our loneliness, they're essentially denying us the ability to fulfill that need. So in a sense, they're doing the equivalent of starving us and just telling us to get over our hunger. Yet we're the bad guys here...

living the incel life is pure sui fuel man

It sucks. I especially seen too many young couples at the mall so I stopped going

Relationships aren’t all that good man. Sure you will have the honeymoon period where everything is all lovely, but come after that then comes the arguments and fights. Just remember if you’re an average guy or below average guy who happens to “ascend” one small argument and she will jump back onto some app or chat to her orbiters.

They just want us ugly men to be betabuxxers

Thats how nature works the gentically unfit die off while the genetically fit enjoy the fruits of gaia all for being born with the right LOOKS haha fuck me in the ass and decapitate me this life is a piece of shit

Yet we’re told it’s okay to have such feelings gs but when we talk about it then all hell breaks loose.

loneliness is more dangerous than obesity

this lonely is killing me, i just want it to stop