Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment You're a woman. You wake up in the morning to see your partner and this is what you see:

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
Photo 2020 08 28 18 45 21

On top of that, your partner is 5'4".

Honestly, the reason why I'm incel is pretty obvious. I can't even imagine being a woman and taking pride in waking up to someone who looks like me and who is as small as me. My nose is far too large for my face, my chin is recessive and flat, and I unironically have the alien skull you see in mummies. So why would a real woman? I would imagine most women are initially disgusted by the sight of my face and my unmasculine presence, and I'm only tolerable after showing a "good" personality. Like I seriously am not an attractive person. No amount of muscle is going to change that.

This body is a prison.

Last edited:
If this is excusing women for choosing chad then you're in the wrong place bud

I don't know if this makes sense, I barely understand it, but I'm too straight to imagine being a heterosexual woman who is then repulsed by this guy. I'm too straight to be repulsed by this man. Doesn't sound like it makes sense, but there you have it.

I don't know if this makes sense, I barely understand it, but I'm too straight to imagine being a heterosexual woman who is then repulsed by this guy. I'm too straight to be repulsed by this man. Doesn't sound like it makes sense, but there you have it.

It makes sense.
Men don't have the hypersensitive disgust reflex like foids do.

My side profile is also shit. It's not fair that we had to be born with shitty noses. Foids need to be more tolerant.

:f:

I'd say "enjoy your stay, brother" but then realized you're pretty much an OG cel kek.